Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Joe 90
3 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Who is the most handsome bloke...
BobBobson Is that why you had to buy an Indonesian bride on the internet?
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by BobBobson in the thread The French Yellow Vests and Norte Dame
BobBobson Yeah sure... ...out on the streets standing up for their rights through 4-5 months of cold winter, putting their neo-liberal government under huge pressure, and they are still at it. ...what would be the British version of that? ...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Wouldn't it have been better
BobBobson Come on Reg. Fork Me is the most po-faced pompous fuck on BC. Even you can see that.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Anyone for some Rammstein?
BobBobson Track that sticks in my mind wasn't that, but that fits the genre the DJ was playing fairly well.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Wouldn't it have been better
Reg Perrin Yeah, because the leave campaigners were honest, upright, noble fair playing, good eggs, weren't they chickenshit, yer daft delusional twat.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread What is mental health?
parsonstreet Because it is implausible.
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Wouldn't it have been better
Memnoch It will be over when everyone agrees, i.e. never. In the meantime people will argue their POV, but here's the difference between Farage's "unfinished business" and the Remain camp: If the vote had been to stay, the losing Leave side would have...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Wouldn't it have been better
sphinx Poor old Reg.:rolleyes:
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Who is the most handsome bloke...
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Wouldn't it have been better
Scrotnig Was it the Leave campaigners who abused their senior positions in the government and threatened everyone with an emergency budget and massive tax rises if they voted the 'wrong' way? I seem to recall that was, in fact, the remain campaign.
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Who is the most handsome bloke...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Wouldn't it have been better
Memnoch It will be over when everyone agrees, i.e. never. In the meantime people will argue their POV, but here's the difference between Farage's "unfinished business" and the Remain camp: If the vote had been to stay, the losing Leave side would have...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Wouldn't it have been better
Dordie I ain't got a problem....stating what I consider to be a fact thats all!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Wouldn't it have been better
Chris Mitchell Yes, that quote was a classic flounce from a Seppo who used to post on here.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Wouldn't it have been better
Plutonium
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Wouldn't it have been better
Lord Ponsonby How many times do they need to be told?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Wouldn't it have been better
Scrotnig Itís you who has missed the point. You LOST.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread What is mental health?
Bill. MC IMO mental health is being generally happy, but not worrying if you are not happy all the time. Life has its ups and downs and there will be times when we will get depressed.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Notre Dame Cathedral, Paris, is burning down
Memnoch Has it? By Whom? Twelve hours after you posted that, the Paris prosecutors office stated "While the prosecutor's office does not rule out any hypothesis, we remind that at this stage, nothing in the investigations highlights a criminal origin....
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by misty15 in the thread Notre Dame Cathedral, Paris, is burning down
misty15 Apparently Macron is wanting everyone in Europe ++++ to give one euro towards the rebuild. Thank goodness we kept the pound!!
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Who is the most handsome bloke...
sphinx Memnoch...and Forker...and Dordie...and Scrot, of course. :-)
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Old news
Nice Fred I don't have a TV, nor have I ever heard of, "The office" in the context of a TV show. Being in Indonesia also means I rarely watch UK TV.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Who is the most handsome bloke...
Nice Fred I consider posting a photo of myself but I can't as all the forum gentlemen would immediately consider turning gay in the hope of having me, and all the women with leave their husbands and buy tickets to Indonesia. As Islam allows polygamy, please...
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Who is the most handsome bloke...
Bill. MC Well done and I am an ugly auld kunt who doesn't give a f'uck.
BobBobson
3 Likes BobBobson liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Wouldn't it have been better

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC