Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread One often hears...
Memnoch Good point. A "sum" is the result of adding two or more numbers together. (This includes subtraction since that's the same as adding a negative number, as in your example above). I think it's just jargon in this context - "amount" would serve just...
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Looks like we have another terrorist attack
Memnoch Look at Fred, desperate for it not to be yet another stinking pile of muslim filth. Best of luck with that, arsehole.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread One often hears...
Dordie Of a robbery where a 'Sum of money' is stolen........What is a sum of money? Is it for instance 10 minus 3? or something else?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread "Adult humour"
superwoman Told ya !
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by kokasucky in the thread Flashes of inspiration
kokasucky I'm going green but the doctor tells me the antibiotics will stop it falling off
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Another music thread
Fork Me I'm away for the next couple of days but I'll find out for you when I get back.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread This is too early
Fork Me To be on a train during the summer holidays.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Another music thread
Memnoch It's a Beocenter 2800... what my nan would have called a radiogram, but this one's advanced... it has an AM and an FM tuner :D
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Another music thread
Fork Me The original 78...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread "Adult humour"
superwoman Don't give him ideas Chris
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread "Adult humour"
Memnoch Why don't they just tell it like it is? "This program features alleged comedians saying 'fuck' in every sentence because they can"? I'm perfectly capable of gratuitous swearing, and I can do it far more effectively than the unfunny people who...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by kokasucky in the thread "Adult humour"
kokasucky Your place or mine, ducky?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread "Adult humour"
superwoman Don't give him ideas Chris
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread "Adult humour"
Chris Mitchell Fuck me! Really?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by kokasucky in the thread "Adult humour"
kokasucky I know this is hard to believe, but I swear on the odd occasion as well.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread "Adult humour"
Memnoch Why don't they just tell it like it is? "This program features alleged comedians saying 'fuck' in every sentence because they can"? I'm perfectly capable of gratuitous swearing, and I can do it far more effectively than the unfunny people who...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by kokasucky in the thread "Adult humour"
kokasucky I know this is hard to believe, but I swear on the odd occasion as well.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I have ordered a pizza
Scrotnig I couldn't be arsed so willingly paid a company to do it.
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread TV box sets
Fork Me I've been doing that by watching series' I watched when I was a kid so have forgotten them. I've already done the 1977 series of Logan's Run (featuring the lovely Heather Menzies as Jessica 6) and much of Blake's 7. I;ve Sapphire & Steel ready to...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread TV box sets
Fork Me Randall & Hopkirk?
nicknotnicked
2 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Memnoch in the thread some advice needed please
Memnoch Yes, but which is which? I'll give you a clue... here's shortarse playing the violin...
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread And the RFK Human Rights Award goes to...
Memnoch Magna Carta is 13th Century. Other than that, yep, spot on. The man's a maggot.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread And the RFK Human Rights Award goes to...
Okami Itto https://www.youtube.com/redirect?q=http%3A%2F%2Fthehill.com%2Fblogs%2Fblog-briefing-room%2F400537-obama-to-receive-rfk-human-rights-award&event=video_description&redir_token=2gf2r35NPPMvq9jqnbMJ4IOW9cN8MTUzNDI2OTE4MUAxNTM0MTgyNzgx&v=glRBh2D3Mog ...
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread some advice needed please
Memnoch Yes, but which is which? I'll give you a clue... here's shortarse playing the violin...
Fork Me
superwoman A miniscule apology FM, although it's a bit nitpicking of you. It was only in post No. 2085927 that I misphrased the words. In all my other posts I made it perfectly clear.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC