Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Brexit delayed
Reg Perrin I was actually killed in both wars.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Walkers....
Fork Me They should never have sold their crisps to Pepsi...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Walkers....
Scrotnig No such thing.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Walkers....
Dordie We all know, Scrotnig....he's such a little liar.
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Chin smoothing
Nice Fred The one you stayed at was sold to another company and the name changed. Aston Purwokerto is probably the second best in this town, Java heritage likely the best.
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Brexit delayed
Chris Mitchell You were lucky. I had my head blown off in both world wars and still had to work down t'pit for tuppence a day when it was all over.
nicknotnicked
2 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Brexit delayed
Reg Perrin I was actually killed in both wars.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread Aircraft photos
Dordie I wonder If Matt knows....the youngest OPERATIONAL LANCASTER PILOT WAS 16 YEARS OF AGE. Being pilot he was Captain of the aircraft.......Even if there were officers in the crew.
nicknotnicked
3 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Brexit delayed
wishingwell One outcome is that we may end up having to join the single currency and the sherganthingy too if we need to get back in, I don't know why they just don't sort the bureaucracy and corruption out in the EU, or at least get tougher with corruption...
Fork Me
Reg Perrin That doesn't alter the facts that rich people are immune to the impact of leaving the EU and can therefore advocate leaving with impunity. Why do you think he applied for Maltese nationality at all? So he could pay more tax?
Reg Perrin
3 Likes Reg Perrin liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Brexit delayed
wishingwell One outcome is that we may end up having to join the single currency and the sherganthingy too if we need to get back in, I don't know why they just don't sort the bureaucracy and corruption out in the EU, or at least get tougher with corruption...
sphinx
Chris Mitchell Fair point.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Aircraft photos
Dordie I wonder If Matt knows....the youngest OPERATIONAL LANCASTER PILOT WAS 16 YEARS OF AGE. Being pilot he was Captain of the aircraft.......Even if there were officers in the crew.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Brexit delayed
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Brexit delayed
nicknotnicked I have family members that died during the two world wars, you are just a traitor to UK/England, even your ex home of Brighton is a shambles and a disgrace with their choice of MP!
sphinx
nicknotnicked Truth hurts?
sphinx
nicknotnicked I do actually more than you, we've had enough of our laws being imposed by Europe and paying towards a super state, we need our independence, after all this is what my Parents and Grandparents fought for.
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Matt in the thread Aircraft photos
Matt Here are a few more shots of aircraft I’ve taken this year. The Red Arrow was at Fairford 2018 celebrating 100 years of the RAF. RIAT 2018. The other coloured jet is from The Spanish Air Force it’s their display team. This was also at...
Dordie
Chris Mitchell I'd always assumed that Brexiteers that wanted a "hard" exit would be glad to be shot of the EU, and wouldn't want to have anything to do with it. It appears not. Billionaire Christopher Chandler is lobbying Theresa May for a "hard Brexit", but...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread How would you respond?
Fork Me Only if they're mad Jocks.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Chin smoothing
Nice Fred You're very welcome, my dear friend.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread Walkers....
Dordie Whatever you do don't risk starvation! x:0
Chris Mitchell
Nice Fred Sadly,at least for you, the story is rubbish as he made his investments before the EU referendum, even before anyone was sure there was even going to be one. ...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Pulling out of the treaty plan
parsonstreet I can't see anyone firing a nuke because it would be self destructive.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Doctor Who does Rosa Parks
Scrotnig Yes, I'm sorry about that, I was forgetting myself.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC