Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Joe 90
3 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by BobBobson in the thread This is real ...
BobBobson The US has being using the stick of sanctions against countries all around the world since both you and I have been born. What is so shocking about Trump threatening the same here? Is it because he put it in plain simple terms, whereas we have...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread The time has come to disclose all my sockpuppets.
Dordie Kamyon took the piss out of the most bombastic, wife beating liar ever to sully these forums. Good person.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Day
Luna Rudyard Kipling
sphinx
Luna You didn't credit it, Fred. For the Fallen by Laurence Binyon.
sphinx
Luna Choices By Tess Gallagher I go to the mountain side of the house to cut saplings, and clear a view to snow on the mountain. But when I look up, saw in hand, I see a nest clutched in the uppermost branches.
LadyLush
2 Likes LadyLush liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread "...ology"
Joe 90 ...that’s because you’ve never learned what to do with one.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread What is the most debt you have had?
Memnoch The only flaw in that plan is you have to work for it - something you would never do.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Carved pumpkins.
TheDruid 3X3 That is the way to do it! And I was trying to do a subquote of Ghost of Xmas Present to address Halloween.\ 3X3
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Memnoch in the thread "...ology"
Memnoch The Top Secret Clique Forem is full of Trolling & Shite. :)
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread Carved pumpkins.
Luna Now there's a sweeping generalisation, Kino. I am part of 'humanity' and it happily exists in my heart. Not in the silly trick or treat format though, but in the proper tradition from the 'old ways' .
Memnoch
2 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread "...ology"
Joe 90 ...that’s because you’ve never learned what to do with one.
Alice
2 Likes Alice liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread "...ology"
Scrotnig Indeed. If we were starting again, there'd just be two forums: Trolling & Shite Top Secret Clique Forem
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread "...ology"
Scrotnig Indeed. If we were starting again, there'd just be two forums: Trolling & Shite Top Secret Clique Forem
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Joe
Bill. MC Ask Jimmy Hendrix:
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread What is the most debt you have had?
Okami Itto
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread David Cameron has just described Boris...
Memnoch Oh yes, David Cameron, the deluded little nobody who so completely believed in his own infallibility the only way he could react to defeat was to run away. A man who started out with no credibility and ended up with less. Him attacking anyone can...
Nice Fred
3 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Memnoch in the thread David Cameron has just described Boris...
Memnoch Oh yes, David Cameron, the deluded little nobody who so completely believed in his own infallibility the only way he could react to defeat was to run away. A man who started out with no credibility and ended up with less. Him attacking anyone can...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Alice in the thread "...ology"
Alice It's all Fun and Games, isn't it. Don't even know why Scrote bothers with sections.
Dordie
3 Likes Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread David Cameron has just described Boris...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Dordie in the thread The time has come to disclose all my sockpuppets.
Dordie Kamyon took the piss out of the most bombastic, wife beating liar ever to sully these forums. Good person.
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Dordie in the thread Dad!
Dordie Indeed, it substantiates my assessment of him, gratefully yours too. s:12
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Luna in the thread Dad!
Luna What a nasty, unnecessary thing to say, Fred, even given that you are a nasty, unnecessary heap of dung.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread The time has come to disclose all my sockpuppets.
Luna Well done, Forkers, they do say confession is good for the soul!
Alice
2 Likes Alice liked a post by sphinx in the thread What is the most debt you have had?
sphinx Doesn't exactly get you anywhere to live. :r5
Memnoch
4 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Piss off you little shits
Fork Me I hear they all stand and point when a car goes past round there.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC