Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What happened to the 'gay plague'?
Chris Mitchell Have you been living under a rock for the last two decades? This has to win the award for most stupid question on BC, and you were up against some strong competition. Well done!
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Is this Fake News?
Nice Fred Something odd here. All the stories mention the doctor, his name, and the bit about him asking the woman to remove her face coverings, but none ask what such a woman was doing alone in a room with a man. Women who wear that rather silly kit are not...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Evolution vs Cosmic Sugar Plums
Memnoch Discuss. Ha ha, wrong, I'm a slave and it's all your fault so there.
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Mathematics vs Apple Pie
Memnoch 2 apples + 2 bits of pastry = how many pies? Ha ha, wrong, it's an pantheistically existential eschatological snowman in the deterministic absence of non-physically objective snow within a perceived quantum reality. I've got a Nigerian polytechnic...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Living Legend
Memnoch Odd conversation with my neighbour: Legends are ten a penny. The real trick is becoming one before you die. We talked about Mozart and Muhammad Ali and Freddie Mercury and Mahatma Ghandi... and then I realized. You have to have a name that...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Equinox in the thread What happened to the 'gay plague'?
Equinox Back in the eighties, everyone was going to die of AIDS. Everyone. Not just poofs. Everyone. Well where are we some 30 years later? It turns out it was mostly only poofs. Just as everyone thought. z:1
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Living Legend
Memnoch Odd conversation with my neighbour: Legends are ten a penny. The real trick is becoming one before you die. We talked about Mozart and Muhammad Ali and Freddie Mercury and Mahatma Ghandi... and then I realized. You have to have a name that...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread There's been a murder in Leicester
Lord Ponsonby She's lucky to have a neighbour like you to keep an eye on things.
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Look at this Forum
bill jarvis He's got many views that I disagree with but I don't see that as a reason why he should stop posting.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Jesus: The Best Person
Bill. MC Scrotnig?
Plutonium
3 Likes Plutonium liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Look at this Forum
bill jarvis He's got many views that I disagree with but I don't see that as a reason why he should stop posting.
Plutonium
4 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Is this Fake News?
Bill. MC IMO we should all write to our respective MPs demanding that Doctor Wolverson should be re-instated and the arseholes who were responsible for sacking him should themselves be sacked.
Okami Itto
1 Like Okami Itto liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread U.S. 2020 Primary Elections.
Reg Perrin I was reading today that biden plagiarised a Neil Kinnock speech back in the 80's.
LadyLush
4 Likes LadyLush liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Mathematics vs Apple Pie
Memnoch 2 apples + 2 bits of pastry = how many pies? Ha ha, wrong, it's an pantheistically existential eschatological snowman in the deterministic absence of non-physically objective snow within a perceived quantum reality. I've got a Nigerian polytechnic...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Slavery vs Reproduction
LadyLush You do realise that youíre not getting any because no one can be bothered. Iíve been a member here longer than you have and youíre still saying the same old stuff, like youíve learned absolutely nothing new in fifteen years, the lack of response...
superwoman
4 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Mathematics vs Apple Pie
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Slavery vs Reproduction
LadyLush What the actual fuck is this nonsense?
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Slavery vs Reproduction
LadyLush Youíre a bit of a dim wit arenít you Parson? Donít you ever get bored with this?
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Mathematics vs Apple Pie
BobBobson
Reg Perrin https://www.independent.co.uk/news/world/europe/ttip-trade-deal-agreement-failed-brexit-latest-news-eu-us-germany-vice-chancellor-a7213876.html Ya Tosser.
Memnoch
3 Likes Memnoch liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Slavery vs Reproduction
Chris Mitchell
6 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Kill drug dealers?
Lord Ponsonby They kill drug dealers in a place called Indonesia but it is still a drug ridden shitehole, so I don't really see the point. Better to legalise and let people make a choice.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Hmmm, hot water from the cold tap...
Fork Me There's a weird system here, all of my cold taps apart from one in the kitchen come from a tank on the roof. The pipes get hot so hot water comes out at first, then if you leave it running it becomes tepid (the tank heats up a bit but not much). ...
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Slavery vs Reproduction
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Five fingers?
Memnoch I've forgotten some of them and am now trying really hard to resist the urge to look at it again. I expect temptation to win. Thanks. :-s

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC