Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Theresa May is....
Dordie Almost on her arse out of Number Ten. The meek and mild have finally woke up to the fact that she is fucking useless. As I have said time and again, she is feigning getting us out of the EU whilst plotting with Brussels to keep us in, like fucking...
sphinx
Nice Fred I think about you I love you as a human I want to be your friend I isn't always about me :)
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Haw Haw Haw
BobBobson Ok, ok, ok... We can just stick with alky bastard then. (Edit: I think Reg is away snapping open another bottle of LIDL brand Vodka)
sphinx
BobBobson I'll never steal the show like you, and only you can........(after a bottle of voddy or three) Fucking dearanged alky bastard
sphinx
BobBobson He is wrong. The unthinking easily swayed prole masses, have had the intense anti-Brexit conditioning that the remain campaign and their multi-national and financial backers wished they had gotten the first time around..... All that is...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Haw Haw Haw
nicknotnicked Really? Perhaps in Cyprus it would be but not here.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
Lord Ponsonby Were the television programme makers there when she went missing?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
Dordie If you want 'pathetic', try the McCann parents. Bastards that they are.
sphinx
BobBobson This could have kick started a discussion about national identity, what means to be British, Scottish, English, and what role genetic heritage plays in that: But Instead: I think that is the first time I ever been described as...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Roco in the thread Haw Haw Haw
Roco Normal people don't protest March or use petitions. It is far too embarassing. Anyhow, leavers dont need either they won and that is that.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memansw in the thread I have the dentist next Thursday
Memansw Thanks
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Roco in the thread Haw Haw Haw
Roco Normal people don't protest March or use petitions. It is far too embarassing. Anyhow, leavers dont need either they won and that is that.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Disappearance of Madeleine McCann
Scrotnig Itís a salient point however.
Memansw
3 Likes Memansw liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I have the dentist next Thursday
Chris Mitchell I wonder if it falls off when she has a cheese and pickle sandwich?
Memansw
5 Likes Memansw liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread I have the dentist next Thursday
bill jarvis The queen had one in 1953
Memansw
1 Like Memansw liked a post by sphinx in the thread I have the dentist next Thursday
sphinx Good luck with it all! :-)
Memansw
4 Likes Memansw liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I have the dentist next Thursday
Scrotnig Dentists are generally sadists.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Where is Memnoch?
Luna He didn't run off with you then? Another rumour squashed!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Haw Haw Haw
Fork Me If you're correct then you have nothing to worry about from a second referendum.
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Guess what.
BobBobson He will answer you, after he is finished entertaining his public
Joe 90
4 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by sphinx in the thread Haw Haw Haw
sphinx The thing you daft lefties don't seem to understand is that the LEAVERS have already WON the referendum, so have no interest in another one. :rolleyes: The fact that MORE voters would vote leave if indeed there was another referendum (according to...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Where is Memnoch?
Joe 90 LOL. If in doubt, drag out the hackneyed proverbs. That’ll show them.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Where is Memnoch?
Joe 90 No, it’s my statement that you’re talking about. I’m talking about your statement. Do try to keep up, please.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Where is Memnoch?
Reg Perrin That's probably because neither of us consider it important to do so.
nicknotnicked
4 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by sphinx in the thread Haw Haw Haw
sphinx The thing you daft lefties don't seem to understand is that the LEAVERS have already WON the referendum, so have no interest in another one. :rolleyes: The fact that MORE voters would vote leave if indeed there was another referendum (according to...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC