Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Flooding in Dubai
Reg Perrin It's a simple well known scientific fact that there is absolutely no conceivable relationship between the limited, highly localised, tiny time windowed, hit and miss, pathetic results of cloud seeding and an enormous weather system that had been...
Luna
Bill. MC That's right, they go on strike for higher wages, which in turn puts the fares up to an even higher price.
Bill. MC
Luna Either that or they are on strike again, Bill !!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 192 - Smiles and/or Tears
misty15 Dorsey Baker Tears Of Joy When the world gives you so much sadness its hard to find a reason to smile but love is something that truly makes life worthwhile see the high hills shaded in green greenest hills that I have ever seen Listen to the...
Luna
Bill. MC I would never use a train these days. Despite the high cost of fares, they never run on time or are cancelled and when they do turn up on time they are so crowded that no seats are available.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 192 - Smiles and/or Tears
Luna Hiding my tears by Elsie When the sky is heavy with black clouds And they burst and we have pouring rain, I am going to take a long slow walk For the rain to hide my misery and pain. It will be like a cleansing of the soul The...
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Flooding in Dubai
Reg Perrin LOL What 's the collective name for a group of Nutjobs?
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Flooding in Dubai
Chris Mitchell I don't understand how there's been flooding in Dubai. It's clearly not climate change, since Scrot has informed us that climate change is simply a plot by lefties to stop us driving cars and using oil products, and Dubai is an oil state and owns GB...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Flooding in Dubai
The New Prince I'm not sure it's deliberate.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Flooding in Dubai
Fairy_Nuff
Fork Me Blondie -Maria (1999, Punk, CD single) 1. Maria (Radio Edit) 2. Maria (Soul Solution Remix Radio Edit) 3. Maria (Talvin Singh Remix Edit) By the 90s, Blondie had been discovered by a new set of fans, partly due to the amount of other bands...
Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Flooding in Dubai
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Flooding in Dubai
Scrotnig Wait everyone! The BBC has told us that it was nothing to do with cloud seeding, and was definitely climate change. Quick, ban cars and gas boilers!
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Flooding in Dubai
Scrotnig Bob’s right I’m afraid. They’ve been seeding clouds to create rain and it worked a bit too well. It’s not really a conspiracy theory since it’s quite well known. Lefties blaming climate change, or whatever it’s called this week, was always a...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Flooding in Dubai
BobBobson You do know that they have a cloud seeding program there to make it rain?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 192 - Smiles and/or Tears
misty15 Kahlil Gibran ]A Tear And A Smile I would not exchange the sorrows of my heart For the joys of the multitude. And I would not have the tears that sadness makes To flow from my every part turn into laughter. I would that my life...
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Well done Nottingham City Council!
Scrotnig :s3
BobBobson
3 Likes BobBobson liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Well done Nottingham City Council!
Bill. MC
3 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Well done Nottingham City Council!
Luna
misty15 Smile Though The Hurt Smile through the hurt, smile through the pain smile through the snow, smile through the rain 'cause the suns gonna shine, its gonna come through don't forget it. 'Cause you know its always gonna be true Smile through the...
Reg Perrin
2 Likes Reg Perrin liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 192 - Smiles and/or Tears
misty15 Smile Music by Charles Chaplin, Lyrics by John Turner and Geoffrey Parsons Smile, though your heart is aching Smile, even though it’s breaking When there are clouds in the sky you’ll get by If you smile through your fear and sorrow Smile and maybe...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 192 - Smiles and/or Tears
Luna Tears of a Clown by Ah Satan From his inside pocket, he takes out a smile... to place upon his mask. Tatty cuffs for a brush, pallet of powdered rainbow... he starts his heartbreaking task. The last few strokes of coloured paint... are juggled...
misty15
Luna Tears of a clown by Ridubour Old and tired he lives alone The world forgot the love he shown. A tear rolls down his saddened cheek Once strong willed now getting weak. Another chapter in his book What did he write? Let’s take a look! He wrote of...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Last ever meal!
Chris Mitchell If I knew it was going to be my last meal I'd be too nervous to eat, so I think a glass of water with an overdose of sleeping tablets would be my choice. And maybe a nice cup of tea. AND ONLY A TINY BIT OF MILK!!
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Viz No Context
Chris Mitchell Shouldn't this be in the Up the Arse Corner thread?

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •