Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Threats of thunder..
Memnoch Given his somewhat one-dimensional diet, I should imagine there are threats of thunder wherever Dordie goes.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Rant alert - Hen parties !
Bill. MC There will of course be unavoidable circumstances inwhich a person will be a victim and there will be nothing they can do to avoid it. e.g. you could be walking along a crowded street in central London and all of a sudden a mad Muslim mounts the...
nicknotnicked
3 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Memnoch in the thread I am so manly all of a sudden
Memnoch I very much doubt this, unless you have the means to construct a filament of the correct resistance, install it in the glass then remove all the air. I think it's slightly more likely that you just binned it and screwed in a new one.
nicknotnicked
2 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Dordie in the thread Any news...
Dordie No! It's 'I told you so' sort of rubbish. He has a life of doing fuck all ahead of him. He has put himself about in the past, now he's the cat that's got the cream. The younger brother syndrome. What else has he to do other than satisfy his loins? A...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Two Nazis in jail.
Chris Mitchell Great points. I donate to our local hospice, and to Macmillan. Things like special schools Bill mentioned are good causes too, though I don't generally donate to medical charities like Cancer Research. Not because I think it's bad to research...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Two Nazis in jail.
Bill. MC I would much rather support local fund raising charities. Such as sponsored events for things such as kidney machines or expensive medical operations for a sick child etc. A friend of mine has a disabled step son and I have done a few sponsored 10Ks...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Two Nazis in jail.
superwoman I was off sick a few months ago and had day time tv on a fair bit. Nearly every ad break seemed to be a charity,showing some mournful, wide eyed child asking for money. Tea time seems to be a prime time for these ads too. I refuse to be guilt ridden...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Any news...
Dordie No! It's 'I told you so' sort of rubbish. He has a life of doing fuck all ahead of him. He has put himself about in the past, now he's the cat that's got the cream. The younger brother syndrome. What else has he to do other than satisfy his loins? A...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by biggus dickus in the thread Awareness campaigns
biggus dickus http://www.thejakartapost.com/travel/2018/07/21/dangerous-craze-surgeon-warns-on-balcony-jumping-trauma-in-balearic-islands.html Something serious and difficult to understand must be happening as they're doing an awareness campaigns in...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by biggus dickus in the thread Doctor Bitch's sonic dildo
biggus dickus Having a bitch as Doctor Who is bad enough, but she's now using a sonic dildo. The BBC have gone mad. Ditch the bitch, sack whichever idiot hired her, sack the writers, delete every episode from existence, get a male actor, and refuse to allow LGBT...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Rant alert - Hen parties !
Bill. MC There will of course be unavoidable circumstances inwhich a person will be a victim and there will be nothing they can do to avoid it. e.g. you could be walking along a crowded street in central London and all of a sudden a mad Muslim mounts the...
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The official Torquay Summer 2018 thread
Scrotnig Here's the Torquay Wheel:
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Two Nazis in jail.
nicknotnicked Help for Heroes always needs donations.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread The official Torquay Summer 2018 thread
nicknotnicked Is that the Laundrette?
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Memnoch in the thread My poxy washing machine has died!
Memnoch So, to summarize, you swapped your poxy washing machine for a proxy washing machine.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread I am about to embark ...
nicknotnicked Nearly every day...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread My poxy washing machine has died!
Scrotnig It's not just my clobber that's enormous. Indeed, the dimensions of Heathrow Airport spring to mind.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread The official Torquay Summer 2018 thread
nicknotnicked Is that the Laundrette?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread The official Torquay Summer 2018 thread
Fairy_Nuff Damnit! Scuppered again. :@ Oh. Oh, that's good. I'd miss you lots. :q1
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread FIFA bans honey shots
Joe 90
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread The official Torquay Summer 2018 thread
Fairy_Nuff Damnit! Scuppered again. :@ Oh. Oh, that's good. I'd miss you lots. :q1
nicknotnicked
2 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Luna in the thread I am about to embark ...
Luna ... on a new distance learning course - with Exeter University. It is 'Meteorology'. Something that has always fascinated me - but I have not done anything about it - until now. Begins first week of August and I am really looking forward...
nicknotnicked
Fairy_Nuff Do you have any holidays, or days out planned, sphinx? A friend was wondering. :angelnot:
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by sphinx in the thread The official Torquay Summer 2018 thread
sphinx I think not. :irked: I am still here. :yup: :grinning4:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Rant alert - Hen parties !
Luna Of course they do - and I did not intend to imply otherwise - but, at least, if they are sober they are more aware of the risks and more likely to be able to fight back if accosted.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC