Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am really rather mellow!
Scrotnig Is there any other kind?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread QUIZ: What's Your Personality Faction?
Luna Abnegation ?? I can't even say that at this time of night !
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread I am really rather mellow!
Luna Just had a superb night out with friends celebrating two of their birthdays. Went to an Italian restaurant - service and food both exceptional - I had Pollo Cardinale - in other words - chicken in cream and brandy sauce with asparagus, brocolli,...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread I am really rather mellow!
Luna Just had a superb night out with friends celebrating two of their birthdays. Went to an Italian restaurant - service and food both exceptional - I had Pollo Cardinale - in other words - chicken in cream and brandy sauce with asparagus, brocolli,...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Getting a foreign object in your eye
Scrotnig This is never a pleasant experience however luckily, once Brexit is done and dusted, we will of course only get British objects in our eyes. British objects for British eyes! Vote Leave!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Diane Abbott on Question Time
Memnoch What happened was the Beeb phoned her up a fortnight ago and asked if she would be available in two weeks, she said sure, then told her secretary to make a note in her diary for February 30th 1968.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Getting a foreign object in your eye
Scrotnig This is never a pleasant experience however luckily, once Brexit is done and dusted, we will of course only get British objects in our eyes. British objects for British eyes! Vote Leave!
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by PhilipR in the thread Burying Brexit
PhilipR Surely others agree that this whole Salisbury thing is a sham? Another point...places like the restaurant and parts of the shopping centre, and the pub, were open for several days after the incident, before the decision was taken to seal them off...
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Burying Brexit
Memnoch You forgot to mention that Brexit is to blame, but not to worry, I think I see some lefties here to remind us.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Major fire destroys London flats
TheDruid 3X3 Here is an Incredible Story I just found about and Mother and her Grown Son making it out of the Fire from the 23rd Floor which is the Top Floor: 3X3
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Banks and "Faster Payments"
Plutonium Generally I find that fast transfers go through in a short while. You should complain to your bank and ask them where the money was for nearly a day.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread QUIZ: What Island Fruit Are You?
bill jarvis I know Fork Me's a Plum.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Ghosting
bill jarvis I used to hate that while I was watching Dr Bronowski on Brains Trust, on a Sunday afternoon.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Hot and sunnyness
Fairy_Nuff Yes. However, I'm not spending it in my car. :yup:
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Burying Brexit
Memnoch You forgot to mention that Brexit is to blame, but not to worry, I think I see some lefties here to remind us.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The jobless
Chris Mitchell And then it all went quiet.
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread My car
bill jarvis Mine would eat that for breakfast.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Ghosting
Luna Hadn't come across that one, Kino. 'Ghosting' used to be used to describe double images on a TV set when the aerial had gone off signal slightly.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread My car
bill jarvis Mine would eat that for breakfast.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread My car
Memnoch My everyday vehicle does 50 miles on a bowl of porridge.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Ghosting
TheDruid 3X3 Awens to All: I am at my Work Office listening to the Radio and seeing what is going on our BC Forums when they started going on about an Antisocial Behavior called 'Ghosting'. That is where someone No Longer Feels Comfortable having...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Burying Brexit
Chris Mitchell You obviously have access to top secret information that the rest of us don't have. I'm not sure it's a good idea to be sharing it on BC, though.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread @Scrot, beware wetherspoons!
Scrotnig You finished that place off Nick...Wetherspoons sold it a couple of years ago.
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread My car
Memnoch My everyday vehicle does 50 miles on a bowl of porridge.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Luna in the thread Diane Abbott on Question Time
Luna Nice one, Dordie!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC