Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Harry and Meghan.....
Scrotnig Wait...are we suggesting they did ROOD things? :eek10: My taxes fund the royals. I object to paying for such filth. Royals should be beyond this type of behaviour, and should get their royal babies from storks, like proper educated people do....
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread A 15 year old...
Chris Mitchell I hope it wasn't Bill's guv'nor's Lexus again. Was it on the M40, by any chance?
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread A 15 year old...
Scrotnig If he was of a certain ethnic origin, then the police will have to take into account his cultural background before deciding whether to press charges.
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread A 15 year old...
Chris Mitchell I hope it wasn't Bill's guv'nor's Lexus again. Was it on the M40, by any chance?
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Harry and Meghan.....
Chris Mitchell It involved coffee :yup2:
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Harry and Meghan.....
Scrotnig I wonder how that happened
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Harry and Meghan.....
Fork Me Do you want pictures, or will a written explanation do?
bill jarvis
3 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Plutonium in the thread "Gay cake" bakery wins appeal
Plutonium If they had refused to serve the customers because they were gay, that would be discriminatory. But people should not be forced to write something they don't agree with. For example, what if a customer had asked them to write "Support the BNP" or...
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Harry and Meghan.....
Scrotnig I wonder how that happened
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread "Gay cake" bakery wins appeal
Plutonium If they had refused to serve the customers because they were gay, that would be discriminatory. But people should not be forced to write something they don't agree with. For example, what if a customer had asked them to write "Support the BNP" or...
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread Riddle Me This!
Luna A Hole ?
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Duvets versus blankets
Fork Me
nicknotnicked
3 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Duvets versus blankets
Fork Me
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Duvets versus blankets
Fork Me
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Duvets versus blankets
Chris Mitchell Yes, I did that when I had a smaller duvet. The problem is, being a midget, my arms don't stretch to both sides of the duvet!
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread M26 to become giant lorry park, post Brexit
Nice Fred I would suggest Thatcher makes a return - She's a hundred times better than May, even after so many years dead.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Duvets versus blankets
Fork Me The method I use. Put the duvet cover flat on the bed (not inside out). Grab one corner of the divet cover and put it directly into onw corner of the cover (climb in with it if you have to). Do the same for the other inside corner. Then just grab...
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread What is your definition of poverty
bill jarvis That's the problem when you open your doors to the world.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Almost time for Doctor Who
Scrotnig So I'll be off now....
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Duvets versus blankets
superwoman Yep, that's the way I do it too. Done in a jiffy, easy peasy.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Wasps Nest
Nice Fred You don't have a loft door - Must be a Barrett house.
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Sloppy journalism
Chris Mitchell Headline "Boy, 16, found stabbed in house off Saffron Lane, Leicester" Article "Police had been called to the scene to investigate a report that men were fighting inside the house. The force has not released any information about the boy's age". ...
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Duvets versus blankets
Fork Me The method I use. Put the duvet cover flat on the bed (not inside out). Grab one corner of the divet cover and put it directly into onw corner of the cover (climb in with it if you have to). Do the same for the other inside corner. Then just grab...
superwoman
4 Likes superwoman liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Duvets versus blankets
Lord Ponsonby I was just saying to my Luna the other day that we ought to try the,. "California Roll" method.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Interpreting Dreams.
Chris Mitchell And did you make some more pegs?

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC