Activity Stream

Latest Liked Posts

Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Bridge over the English Channel
Memnoch From an engineering standpoint it's feasible, but the practical considerations make it unworkable. The longest single span road bridge is about a mile. The channel bridge would probably needs spans at least that long to give ships room to manoeuvre...
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Deleting My Facebook Account
Lord Ponsonby I feel you had an lucky escape. Whom would want to be a member of an club which included murk and a strange female who finds it impossible to recall how many children she gave birth to included in its membership?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Bridge over the English Channel
Memnoch A bridge obstructing the world's busiest shipping lane? Yeah, great idea. :rolleyes:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Dordie in the thread Bridge over the English Channel
Dordie I am troubled by how easy it was for Macron to sweet talk May into handing over 47m and then expedite the import of scroungers sitting in France. Why didn't she tell him they are yours, get rid of them they are not coming here.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Deleting My Facebook Account
Lord Ponsonby I feel you had an lucky escape. Whom would want to be a member of an club which included murk and a strange female who finds it impossible to recall how many children she gave birth to included in its membership?
nicknotnicked
3 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Deleting My Facebook Account
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by sphinx in the thread Deleting My Facebook Account
sphinx I expect so....but have no real idea, since I was never invited to take part. :-s
Lord Ponsonby
5 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Secret_Admirer in the thread Serious Discussion
Secret_Admirer In "Serious Discussion" there is no abuse In there you can't even say Boo to a goose No shit, no arse, no bollocks, no bastard, A Cali-free zone when Cali is plastered You can't say Wanker, you can't say Twat And thoughts like "You tosser"...
superwoman
5 Likes superwoman liked a post by Secret_Admirer in the thread Serious Discussion
Secret_Admirer In "Serious Discussion" there is no abuse In there you can't even say Boo to a goose No shit, no arse, no bollocks, no bastard, A Cali-free zone when Cali is plastered You can't say Wanker, you can't say Twat And thoughts like "You tosser"...
Roco
2 Likes Roco liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread The state of prisons.
nicknotnicked Here's and idea, you watch television without holding a licence, you get caught, you get sent to prison where you can watch television all day whilst not holding a television licence?????
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Wookey Hole Caves
superwoman Sphinx should know, she starches hers every day
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Ban all..
Dordie Blair banned everyone except criminals from owning them.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Who Likes French Cooking?
superwoman Still are.......they're so bad they have to resort to eating snails.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Ban all..
Luna Ban everyone from owning guns!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Hell bent for Lincs.
Memnoch I distinctly remember them saying it in 2009
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread Who Likes French Cooking?
superwoman Still are.......they're so bad they have to resort to eating snails.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Royal Warrants
Scrotnig Doubt the royals will want anything to do with Harrods, new ownership or not. The new owners are foreigners anyway, and Her Madge won't want to be handing royal warrants out to Johnny Foreigner. Good heavens no.
Memnoch
2 Likes Memnoch liked a post by superwoman in the thread Wookey Hole Caves
superwoman Sphinx should know, she starches hers every day
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Hell bent for Lincs.
Memnoch I distinctly remember them saying it in 2009
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Hell bent for Lincs.
sphinx Don't they say this EVERY year? :-)
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread how many drivers does it take to make a crash?
Memnoch http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-england-leeds-42758714
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread how many drivers does it take to make a crash?
Memnoch Looks like they weren't arrested because of the crash but because the reason they crashed is they were running from the cops.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread One for Parsonstreet.
Scrotnig Nuddy ladies? I'm off. :eek10:
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Wookey Hole Caves
sphinx They so do. :irked:
Joe 90
5 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Secret_Admirer in the thread Serious Discussion

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC