Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Operation Entebbe
Fork Me Nice single he released though...
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Luna in the thread Time for my wonky tree to make an appearance
Luna Wouldn't be Christmas without it, Scrotnig!
Dordie
4 Likes Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Time for my wonky tree to make an appearance
Scrotnig :yup:
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Well - that was fun ... not!
Chris Mitchell Luna, why don't you just buy a set of new LED lights? The bulbs rarely go, and a string of 160 lights will cost you less than a tenner.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread The Viking Pagan Influence in Ireland
Bill. MC It was mostly Swedish Vikings who served in the Varangian Guard. After the Norman conquest many of the native Angles and Danes fled from the north of England into Scotland to escape William the Conqueror's 'Harrowing of the North', while others fled...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Operation Entebbe
Chris Mitchell Quite right. Fancy using being two months old as an excuse! There was a whole army of newborn babies storming that plane, and you didn't hear them complain!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Well - that was fun ... not!
Luna The battery driven ones are LED, Chris, they are great! I had just forgotten how many I had when i bought the batteries.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Shooting in Strasbourg
Dordie Note....."lwfty"......Should read... "lefty".....Typo. :contract: HTH
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Druidistic Theological Poster
TheDruid 3X3 Awens to All: Just worked it out that the Link I posted for the Poster does not work anymore and can not find it again on the OBOD Website. Luckily I saved a Copy of it into my Miscellaneous Picture Files. So here is the Poster that I found all...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Well - that was fun ... not!
Chris Mitchell Luna, why don't you just buy a set of new LED lights? The bulbs rarely go, and a string of 160 lights will cost you less than a tenner.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem for the day
Luna The cat’s song By Marge Piercy Mine, says the cat, putting out his paw of darkness. My lover, my friend, my slave, my toy, says the cat making on your chest his gesture of drawing milk from his mother’s forgotten breasts. Let us walk in the woods,...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread QUIZ: What Major Human Emotion Are You?
Lord Ponsonby Same as Luna.
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Time for my wonky tree to make an appearance
Scrotnig :yup:
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Capitalism and Irish oppression post 1649
Chris Mitchell What do you call five sheep tethered to a post in Wales? A brothel.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Santa Clause Comes To Town
Chris Mitchell He's making a list, He's checking it twice, He's gonna find out who's naughty or nice, Santa Claus is... ...in contravention of article 4 of the General Data Protection Regulation (EU) 2016/679
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Young Ones - Doctor Martens Boots
Scrotnig This is an all time classic. https://www.facebook.com/alexeisayleofficial/videos/dr-martens-boots-the-young-ones/10153756784859538 Can't embed it sorry.....it's had embedding disabled.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread The Young Ones - Doctor Martens Boots
Nice Fred I can, and you're lucking 'cos I'm very nice and helpful
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread What are you doing today?
Luna I am going to shimmy up the loft ladder - bring down the Christmas decorations - and annoy the cats by putting up cards, baubles, tinsel, Santas, Snowmen and Reindeer all over the place!
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Capitalism and Irish oppression post 1649
Scrotnig Will you be there to pull the lever?
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread Well - that was fun ... not!
Luna Wanted to be in the loft to drag the Christmas decorations out of hibernation. The lights for said loft are on an extension lead that has be plugged into a socket in the hall - so - up ladder, uncoil lead, down ladder, plug in - plastic bits of plug...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Young Ones - Doctor Martens Boots
Scrotnig This is an all time classic. https://www.facebook.com/alexeisayleofficial/videos/dr-martens-boots-the-young-ones/10153756784859538 Can't embed it sorry.....it's had embedding disabled.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Santa Clause Comes To Town
TheDruid 3X3 Awens to All: I found one of my Favorite Christmas Specials that I enjoyed when I was a Kid! It is available on YouTube!: It was made in the 1970s and I am watching it for first time in Years.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Shooting in Strasbourg
Nice Fred Apart from getting basic facts like independence in 1945 wrong, dead communists are hardly a serious problem. Live communists are but the dead versions are of little concern. Perhaps you'd also enjoy knowing about US support for getting rid...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread QUIZ: What Major Human Emotion Are You?
Luna You Are Joy You are the type of person who has found inner-peace and freedom from worry. You know how to be joyful. You simply enjoy life to the fullest. You are very satisfied with what you have been given. You think positively and act with...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread QUIZ: What Major Human Emotion Are You?
sphinx You Are Love You find it easy to love. First of all, you love yourself - and that's extremely important. You truly love your friends, and you even have a special love for all of humanity. Other people mean a lot to you. You find it easy to express...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC