Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

tadpole256
1 Like tadpole256 liked a post by sphinx in the thread QUIZ: What age do you act?
sphinx You Act Like You Are 22 Years Old You are a twenty-something at heart. You feel like an adult, and you're optimistic about life. You feel excited about what's to come... love, work, and new experiences. You're still figuring out your place in the...
tadpole256
1 Like tadpole256 liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Gone To be with the Lord
bill jarvis How did she know?
tadpole256
1 Like tadpole256 liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Gone To be with the Lord
bill jarvis How do you "know"? And if you "know", why don't you join her?
tadpole256
1 Like tadpole256 liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Is this "news" interesting?
nicknotnicked I like this comment. Mike Bubbins @MikeBubbins Because I was so inspired by Meghan Markle, as I left the house this morning I shut my own front door. 9:24 AM - Sep 26, 2018 70 29 people are talking about this
tadpole256
1 Like tadpole256 liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Is this "news" interesting?
bill jarvis I just find it amazing why this is seen as news and to be of interest.
bill jarvis
1 Like bill jarvis liked a post by Dordie in the thread If the Universe is expanding?
Dordie Do you mean Bent?
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Dordie in the thread Sadiq Khan calls for second Brexit vote
Dordie Winning WW2 certainly protected Jews. Hitler was off his rocker.
Scrotnig
nicknotnicked I pay the full amount even though I live alone, on the application form for the 25% discount (yes you have to apply for it every year despite the Electoral roll) you sign a clause allowing the Council to inspect your property at any time, they can...
bill jarvis
nicknotnicked It could be that Germany declared war with prejudice?
nicknotnicked
bill jarvis I thought we were fighting to stop Germany.
nicknotnicked
2 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread I have ordered a
Bill. MC I am am proud of you and Nick for having a defiant attitude to these meters.
nicknotnicked
2 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread I have ordered a
Bill. MC Yes and they are for the convenience and benefit of the companies supplying energy to our homes.
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by sphinx in the thread I have ordered a
sphinx Me too. :yup2: :s5
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by tadpole256 in the thread Bill Cosby is in the slammer
tadpole256 I live within walking distance of his home. He's in the town next to mine.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Sadiq Khan calls for second Brexit vote
Chris Mitchell Justified abuse.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Sadiq Khan calls for second Brexit vote
Chris Mitchell The 2.5 million Muslims who came to the UK during WW2 to fight for us might not be thinking that.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by tadpole256 in the thread If the Universe is expanding?
tadpole256 I can tell ya for certain that I have been expanding... :banana1:
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread If the Universe is expanding?
Chris Mitchell It's not expanding into space - it's space-time itself that's expanding. It was measured in the 1920s, when Edwin Hubble noticed that spectra from distant galaxies were red-shifted, and the further away the galaxy, the greater the red-shift. This is...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread If the Universe is expanding?
Chris Mitchell I'd often wondered that - if everything was expanding, our rulers would be too, and we wouldn't know the universe was expanding. Apparently, though, the gravitational pull within galaxies is strong enough that the galaxies themselves aren't...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread If the Universe is expanding?
Luna We are, Parson, have you not read the obesity statistics?
Lord Ponsonby
Scrotnig Lefties never liked the much fairer poll tax because it meant that skivers and shirkers were forced to actually contribute something. Instead we now have the far worse 'council tax' which started off at a couple of hundred quid as is now well into...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by tadpole256 in the thread QUIZ: What Flavour Pudding Are You?
tadpole256 You Are Chocolate Pudding You are both mature and playful. You have two sides to your personality that are constantly dueling it out. Part of you likes all of the finer things in life while part of you is just like a big kid. No matter what side...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread penisland
bill jarvis Do they sell balls points?
Chris Mitchell
tadpole256
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread TV Licence......
Fork Me It's not terrible at all. It's about a tenner a month and the elderley and those on benefits don't have to pay. It actually pays for more than just those channels (and there's more than three, all BBC Channels don;t carry ads), kt also pays for...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC