Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fairy_Nuff
Fork Me Blondie - Pollinator (2017, Punk, Download) 1. Doom Or Destiny (Feat. Joan Jett) 2. Long Time 3. Already Naked 4. Fun 5. My Monster 6. Best Day Ever 7. Gravity 8. When I Gave Up On You 9. Love Level (Feat. John Roberts) 10. Too Much 11. Fragments...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Happy Birthday, Parsonstreet !
Scrotnig Many happy returns! w:3 w:3 w:3
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread Happy Birthday, Parsonstreet !
Luna Have a good one! :dance10::dance10::s5:s5:banana::banana:s:24s:24w:3w:3
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Scrotnig's "Seems Legit" Thread
Fork Me I bought a pair of fake Armani sunglasses from a gypsy in Naples. I justt needed cheap sunglasses, didn't care what they were. Me "So these are genuine, right" Him "Yes" "Are you sure" "Oh yes" "How much?" "€20" "I'll give you 5" "OK, 5" "They're...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Viz No Context
NotLaup I laughed at that and now I am a bad person...:bashtroll:
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Off to a Tranny Festival
NotLaup I thought the thread needed pepping up
Chris Mitchell
5 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Off to a Tranny Festival
Reg Perrin I had a tranny in the 70's. It had two fingers and was run on 3 AA batteries.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The Memnoch is not very clever thread
Reg Perrin I heard he'd lost his pool cue and was busy looking for it. Apparently you can't miss it, its tip is off.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Favourite Piece of Clothing
parsonstreet I find that a decent peice of clothing comes around once then you never see it in the shops again.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread Stalked
Luna Was stalked on the internet for a while but - happily - never in the real world.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread Favourite Piece of Clothing
Luna I have a lovely evening cape that the brother gave me - came from Italy and has been much admired. This winter I have appreciated something called an 'Ooodie' - it was a Christmas gift and is the warmest garment I have ever owned. I believe they...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread The Auntie Christ
NotLaup That would be a Sugar-Twink..... Lets just say I head straight to the Egyptology section of the museum and pout provocatively...... They look a bit dried out but I have some really good moisturiser
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Itto Ogami in the thread Has Anyone?
Itto Ogami Still trying to get all that attention that you used to get from NotLaup are you? Looks to me like all that stopped when he realised what a disgusting cu nt you are.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Itto Ogami in the thread Has Anyone?
Itto Ogami He does so much projecting this cu nt.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Str8 Blokes
Reg Perrin As an example of this, I always thought that poor child Brianna Ghey had the real body language and mannerisms and looks of a very pretty and feminine teenager.
Itto Ogami
1 Like Itto Ogami liked a post by Luna in the thread No Pakora
Luna They are easy enough to make - try this:- https://www.bbcgoodfood.com/recipes/pakora
Bill. MC
BobBobson The cliched lefty wankers on here never even believed weather manipulation was a thing until last week, due to widespread media coverage in the wake of the Dubai storms, discussing it as though it had always been common knowledge when in reality,...
NotLaup
BobBobson It definitely does something and the less that we emit, the better. Makes the air quality in big cities fucking terrible for one. But in terms of drastically altering the Earth's climate, it would be like arguing that a hurricane was started by a...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Climate Change the Ultimate Thread
Fork Me Maybe you'd care to explain how it does then, I could do with a good laugh right now.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Scrotnig’s “The Tea” Thread
wishingwell What's a Barnsley lamb, does it graze upon the fields of Barnsley? Do you notice the taste of crisbsgs and old tyres?
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Scrotnig’s “The Tea” Thread
Scrotnig This thread is for meals I’ve been making for myself. Today… A single Barnsley lamb chop Carrots Jersey Royal Potatoes (boiled) Broccoli spears Asparagus Mint sauce made with fresh mint stems (no jars here!) Gravy
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread I’m sick of Leicester pandering to foreigners
Luna I am glad to hear it - Dragons are good! And this is the Year of the Dragon.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Climate Change the Ultimate Thread
Scrotnig Oops, now you've done it, NotLaup....you've challenged official leftie groupthink.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Why Chalking Pool Cues?
Reg Perrin With all due respect......I think it would be harder to find someone who didn't know what the chalk was for....
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Why Chalking Pool Cues?
Fairy_Nuff Weeeeellllll.... Sometimes! :wink8:

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •