Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Some Spiritual Inspiration for Scrotnig
Joe 90 Shut the fuck up.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread I'm sick of the wedding already
TheDruid 3X3 Oh, I see her now next to Phillip. Didn't notice her at first since she is sort of hidden behind that Wood Pillar. 3X3
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Triad Breakfasts
TheDruid 3X3 You Betcha! w:4
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread I'm sick of the wedding already
Dordie Harry is a spoiled, 'I want' pampered young arse hole. I have no time for him. How come he was suddenly made up to Major from Captain for the wedding? He's not even serving! Longevity and his marriage do not correlate, he'll get bored AGAIN.
sphinx
Dordie Can you match the nocturnal habits of Scrot? His consumption of pies is during the hours that most folk are asleep.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread Red Ken quits Labour
Dordie That's my boy!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I'm sick of the wedding already
Scrotnig I suppose I could be subject to the same criticism...I'm so uninterested in it, I started a thread about it.
sphinx
Chris Mitchell In some truly excellent news today, I read that Bristol-based Pieminister are going to open up in Leicester! I was a bit surprised when we were in Amsterdam a couple of years ago that they already have an outlet there. Anyway, BRING ON THE...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread I'm sick of the wedding already
Plutonium Phil the Greek looks like the Living Dead in that photo. I don't think he's got long to go.
bill jarvis
4 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Luna in the thread Steps to fix this broken country
Luna Love her or hate her - Margaret Thatcher was a strong Prime Minister. If she were in charge of Brexit we would have been out months ago!
bill jarvis
5 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Steps to fix this broken country
Bill. MC Here's a better list of options in order to fix Broken Britain. 1. Completely abandon the ethos of 'political correctness'. 2. Sections of 'Human Rights' which make it easy for criminals, hate preachers, terrorists and failed...
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Dordie in the thread Steps to fix this broken country
Dordie Theresa May is infuriating. Corbyn is treacherous. We wallow in shit.
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Luna in the thread Steps to fix this broken country
Luna Nobody worth voting for - so that isn't going to happen. The populous have already cast their votes - no need for repetition. Even to contemplate that man being in power for a nanosecond should be a hanging offence! All illegal immigrants...
bill jarvis
4 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Something weird is afoot in BC
Fork Me Was that before or after he lost an arm and a leg?
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I'm sick of the wedding already
Chris Mitchell I think he's a decent chap, and they seem like a good match, and I hope it works out for them. I am a little surprised at all the vitriol towards the royals on BC - I thought it was us lefties that were supposed to spew anti-Royalist rhetoric?
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread QUIZ: What Type of Bean Are You?
Chris Mitchell You are Mr. Bean You are an imbecile and a cretin, and not even remotely funny.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Red Ken quits Labour
Dordie ...language! :angry:
Dordie
3 Likes Dordie liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Back from Malta again
Chris Mitchell TripAdvisor has a questions and answer section. My favourite question about Popeye Village was "I have certain dietary restrictions. Do they serve spinach?" :D
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Red Ken quits Labour
Chris Mitchell About bloody time!
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Back from Malta again
Chris Mitchell TripAdvisor has a questions and answer section. My favourite question about Popeye Village was "I have certain dietary restrictions. Do they serve spinach?" :D
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work I go ...
Chris Mitchell ^^^ Lies ^^^ Scrot's garden looks pretty good, including some he's transplanted from the frozen wastelands of the North.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Red Ken quits Labour
Chris Mitchell About bloody time!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by PhilipR in the thread Red Ken quits Labour
PhilipR Ken Livingstone is finallt quitting the Labour party, over the anti semitic remarks he's apparently made. http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-44196298 It won't make much difference, he's been suspended anyway for two years. He's leaving...
nicknotnicked
3 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Back from Malta again
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Hi Ho, Hi Ho, it's off to work I go ...
Scrotnig I'm quite good at gardening. For instance, if anyone has a plant, shrub or tree that flowers too much, let me work with it for a few weeks and it'll never flower again. I currently hold 'non flowering' varieties of numerous well known garden plants.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC