Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Anybody surprised...
Luna Who cares??
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread QUIZ: Are You A Policeman?
Lord Ponsonby You don't even turn up.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Woman dies after swallowing horse
Lord Ponsonby Neigh.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread What is your definition of poverty
Lord Ponsonby Down to lazy useless wastrels. There's plenty of work around.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread What is your definition of poverty
bill jarvis That's the problem when you open your doors to the world.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Woman dies after swallowing horse
Scrotnig CRIME: Police are investigating the death of a woman who died after swallowing a horse. The exact circumstances of her death are not yet known. However police are thought to be examining the theory that her death may be connected with several...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Woman dies after swallowing horse
Lord Ponsonby Neigh.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread A 15 year old...
Dordie They drew the conclusion they would never be able to manhandle him out of Bill's boss's motor so they fucked off.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread A 15 year old...
Chris Mitchell Indeed. When the police last saw a car being driven at 140mph up the M40, they noticed the driver was a baseball cap wearing Manc, and decided not to press charges :yup2:
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by sphinx in the thread Harry and Meghan.....
sphinx LOL... :D I don't think Scrot will understand it. :head:
nicknotnicked
2 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread A 15 year old...
Chris Mitchell Indeed. When the police last saw a car being driven at 140mph up the M40, they noticed the driver was a baseball cap wearing Manc, and decided not to press charges :yup2:
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread I have...
Dordie TWICE, you lying little toad.
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread A 15 year old...
Scrotnig If he was of a certain ethnic origin, then the police will have to take into account his cultural background before deciding whether to press charges.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Harry and Meghan.....
Fork Me Do you want pictures, or will a written explanation do?
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread A 15 year old...
Scrotnig If he was of a certain ethnic origin, then the police will have to take into account his cultural background before deciding whether to press charges.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread A 15 year old...
Chris Mitchell I hope it wasn't Bill's guv'nor's Lexus again. Was it on the M40, by any chance?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I have...
Chris Mitchell You only wash once a year, so surely your water bill can't be more than about 50p?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Harry and Meghan.....
Chris Mitchell It involved coffee :yup2:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Harry and Meghan.....
Fork Me For Scrot:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Harry and Meghan.....
Chris Mitchell No, no - royal jizz is so potent it has to be kept in a special container and handled with great care. Meghan would have had to have worn a special protective suit, while a highly-trained nurse administered the sacred seed with a specially-adapted...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Harry and Meghan.....
Scrotnig Wait...are we suggesting they did ROOD things? :eek10: My taxes fund the royals. I object to paying for such filth. Royals should be beyond this type of behaviour, and should get their royal babies from storks, like proper educated people do....
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Harry and Meghan.....
Scrotnig Wait...are we suggesting they did ROOD things? :eek10: My taxes fund the royals. I object to paying for such filth. Royals should be beyond this type of behaviour, and should get their royal babies from storks, like proper educated people do....
Dordie
3 Likes Dordie liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread A 15 year old...
Chris Mitchell I hope it wasn't Bill's guv'nor's Lexus again. Was it on the M40, by any chance?
Dordie
3 Likes Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread A 15 year old...
bill jarvis
3 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread A 15 year old...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC