Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
Fork Me LOL
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Penny Mordaunt
Scrotnig Anyone thinking Penny Mordaunt is the answer has asked the question "who will do an even worse job than Sunak?"
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread Who is to blame for an influx of these?
superwoman Dont go in the barn !!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread This is just despicable !
Reg Perrin I think you mean abhorrent.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Could the universe be conscious?
Bill. MC I like the bit in Morque’s Youtube, when he explains how quantum entanglement relates to the idea of a ‘simulation’. WRT quantum entanglement two particles can be thousands of years apart yet they somehow seem to be in communication with one another...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread I am an attention WHORE
parsonstreet Negative attention or positive attention? I can do both.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by superwoman in the thread I am an attention WHORE
superwoman Would never have guessed
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread Who is to blame for an influx of these?
Luna It's a bit scary, Kino. :hide:
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Could the universe be conscious?
Chris Mitchell No, but we did once eat so much hash at a party that I hallucinated and Dave thought he was a cat.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread I am an attention WHORE
Luna :s5
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am an attention WHORE
Scrotnig I'm just a whore.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by The New Prince in the thread I am an attention WHORE
The New Prince Hello? Did somebody say something?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread At the age of 14....
Scrotnig The teacher who was my nemesis, with whom I had constant pitched running battles, who made it clear to me that was a useless, horrible, pointless person, and the worst pupil he ever had to deal with, who took my schoolbooks off me and threw them in...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Ireland and Economic Migrants
Scrotnig All the more reason why we COULD do it.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 194 - Saints and Sinners
misty15 The Sermon of St. Francis Henry Wadsworth Longfellow Up soared the lark into the air, A shaft of song, a wingéd prayer, As if a soul released from pain Were flying back to heaven again. St. Francis heard: it was to him An emblem of the Seraphim;...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 194 - Saints and Sinners
misty15 Ordinary Saints By Malcolm Guite The ordinary saints, the ones we know, Our too-familiar family and friends, When shall we see them? Who can truly show Whilst still rough-hewn, the God who shapes our ends? Who will unveil the presence, glimpse the...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Poem of the week - 194 - Saints and Sinners
Reg Perrin Angels and Devils the following day. Dory Previn. Loved, I two men equally well Though they were different As heaven and hell One was an artist One drove a truck
Luna
misty15 Rich & Poor; or Saint & Sinner The poor man's sins are glaring; In the face of ghostly warning He is caught in the fact Of an overt act—- Buying greens on a Sunday morning. The rich man's sins are hidden In the pomp of wealth...
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Angel of Niceness
Scrotnig The posts saying BC isn’t as good as it used to be, aren’t as good as they used to be.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The Angel of Niceness
Chris Mitchell He sometimes posts on Facebook as JennyJohn something. It could be because he's gender-fluid, though I suspect it's because he's actually physically merged to his no-tail.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 194 - Saints and Sinners
Luna St. Patrick’s Day By Jean Blewett There’s an Isle, a green Isle, set in the sea, Here’s to the Saint that blessed it! And here’s to the billows wild and free That for centuries have caressed it! Here’s to the day when the men that roam ...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 194 - Saints and Sinners
Luna Saints and Sinners by Changu Chilwesa When somebody yields to temptation And breaks one of man’s or God’s laws, We look for no good in his make-up, But oh! how we look for the flaws! No one cares about how he was tempted, Nor praises...
misty15
Luna Suggested by Misty15 Saint or Sinner by Old Sarge Saint or Sinner? Lord, I'm not sure what I am or what I ain't. Am I a saint playing sinner or a sinner playing saint? I love your truth, but I am not good at obeying, as you know. ...
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Angel of Niceness
Scrotnig The posts saying BC isn’t as good as it used to be, aren’t as good as they used to be.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Ireland and Economic Migrants
The New Prince Moron alert.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •