Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

NotLaup
Chris Mitchell To be fair, they're both pulling that "I'm just about to give someone a blowjob" expression. I can see the confusion.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread The A-Z of things found in pockets
Luna humbugs
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by superwoman in the thread The A-Z of things found in pockets
superwoman fluff
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread The A-Z of things found in pockets
parsonstreet Eggs
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The A-Z of things found in pockets
Chris Mitchell So that would be an Empty pocket, then.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Vitamin D
Fork Me Projection. As usual
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Welsh People
Chris Mitchell I went through it a few weeks ago on the bus on the way to Lampeter. The signs are up again now - they had to remove them a few years ago, as everyone kept stealing them. Apparently, the local shop does actually sell a T-shirt saying "Nid yw'r...
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Welsh People
Chris Mitchell I did come across someone who was puzzled by an apparently huge city in Wales called "Gwasanaethau", as there were so many signs on the M4 to it. It means services.
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Leicester is all globally warmed to buggery
Scrotnig This post is abusive.
parsonstreet
Chris Mitchell They're reckoning every 3-4 years now.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The A-Z of things found in pockets
Chris Mitchell So that would be an Empty pocket, then.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread Rain is coming
Luna What's rain?
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by superwoman in the thread How many things do we kill everyday?
superwoman gazillions
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Rain is coming
Scrotnig Be careful guys & girls, the ‘wrong sort of rain’ is about to fall this week. Anyone vulnerable should stay indoors, eat Quorn burgers and refrain from using cash.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Classical Composer of the week - Graun
parsonstreet
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Classical Composer of the week - Graun
parsonstreet
Luna
parsonstreet
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread poem of the week - 114 - Travel and/or Travellers
Scrotnig Unusually, I thought it would be relevant to attach the lovely, evocative drawing that was used to illustrate this poem in the copy of the book I had as a child. You can see all elements of the poem including witches swooping down, and also...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread Abandon Hope. Nuclear Threat. Abandon Hope
Luna I already have all the super powers I need - it's called being a woman!!:D:D
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread poem of the week - 114 - Travel and/or Travellers
misty15 – The Road Not Taken Robert Frost Two roads diverged in a yellow wood, And sorry I could not travel both And be one traveler, long I stood And looked down one as far as I could To where it bent in the undergrowth; Then took the other, as just...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread poem of the week - 114 - Travel and/or Travellers
misty15 Travel The railroad track is miles away, And the day is loud with voices speaking, Yet there isn't a train goes by all day But I hear its whistle shrieking. All night there isn't a train goes by, Though the night is still for sleep and dreaming...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Abandon Hope. Nuclear Threat. Abandon Hope
Scrotnig My job is pointing out the doom stuff the media starts, I don't do my own doom stuff.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Abandon Hope. Nuclear Threat. Abandon Hope
parsonstreet If we get irradiated some of us may develop super powers.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread August Full Moon
Chris Mitchell The Sturgeon Moon is the time when the SNP organise mass punch-ups in the bars in Glasgow.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Vitamin D
Chris Mitchell It was illegal to leave your home. Except you were allowed out of your home. Thanks for clearing that one up.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC