Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
Memnoch If ET finds Voyager and comes here looking for the people depicted on the plaque, is he going to think he's misread it? He may have no concept of clothing and might think our coverings are part of our bodies, and let's face it, compared to an ape a...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Poundworld to close
Memnoch So how come, since we are told by the infallible Remain camp that the Pound is worthless due to Brexit, why don't all those Johnny Foreigners who can now get seventy eight squillion Pounds to the Euro come over here and spend all their Pounds in...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Poundworld to close
Luna Well - they would, wouldn't they??!!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Wise Owls
Memnoch I have no idea why, but some people from an owl sanctuary have for the second year running brought some of these weird creatures to be gawked at locally. Why the hell do owls need a sanctuary? And how safe is a nocturnal animal in the care of...
sphinx
Luna Have to ask - Scrotnig - re your new sig - why not eat pears? and where's that cute bunny? Sorry, Bill, for hijacking your thread - I'll fetch my coat and go now!
sphinx
Scrotnig Math? Perhaps they mean maths.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Rant alert - Hen parties !
Luna Perhaps if they were sober they would not put themselves in situations where they are vulnerable to such things. Mind you - a man would have to be desperate to have wanted to touch any of last Saturday's lot. They were rough! Totally...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Rant alert - Hen parties !
Luna Hen Parties ! Going back to my journey home from Doncaster last Saturday - I was appalled by the behaviour of the women in the three hen parties. When I was in my teens/twenties females had more self respect and would not have been seen in public...
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Threats of thunder..
Memnoch The consumption of garlic should on all occasions be answered by the issuing of an ASBO.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Can a Computer be Conscious?
Fork Me The most complex artifical neural networks can actually learn, in that the computer itself can adjust the direction of pathways with learned behavior, as opposed to programming, in much the same way the human mind does. Theye are nowhere near...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread Threats of thunder..
superwoman Dords needs to add a large dose of garlic to his food!!!!!!! :D
Chris Mitchell
Scrotnig Math? Perhaps they mean maths.
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread FIFA bans honey shots
Memnoch I have never pretended to be tolerant of a bloodthirsty gang of child-raping neanderthals who think saying the name of God gives them the right to treat the human race like shit.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Stuff you should not say...
Memnoch Why not? I'm not aware of anything in that statement that should present a problem to a vicar. Someone who presumably believes he is in the business of saving souls should hardly be deterred by something as innocuous as a little Anglo-Saxon...
Bill. MC
4 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Two Nazis in jail.
Memnoch Excellent news, and since you support the idea that being a nazi is illegal because a nazi group carried out a belief-motivated murder, then I'm delighted that you also, because you are consistent and in no way a hypocrite, support the banning of...
Joe 90
3 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Memnoch in the thread FIFA bans honey shots
Memnoch I have never pretended to be tolerant of a bloodthirsty gang of child-raping neanderthals who think saying the name of God gives them the right to treat the human race like shit.
nicknotnicked
Chris Mitchell .
superwoman
4 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Two Nazis in jail.
Memnoch Excellent news, and since you support the idea that being a nazi is illegal because a nazi group carried out a belief-motivated murder, then I'm delighted that you also, because you are consistent and in no way a hypocrite, support the banning of...
Dordie
superwoman somebody might, stranger things have happened.
Memnoch
2 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Can a Computer be Conscious?
Fork Me The most complex artifical neural networks can actually learn, in that the computer itself can adjust the direction of pathways with learned behavior, as opposed to programming, in much the same way the human mind does. Theye are nowhere near...
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Poundworld to close
Scrotnig Administrators have announced all remains Poundworld stores are to close after a buyer for the bust business could not be found. The BBC, naturally, are blaming Brexit. :rolleyes:
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Luna in the thread Poundworld to close
Luna Well - they would, wouldn't they??!!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Poundworld to close
Scrotnig Administrators have announced all remains Poundworld stores are to close after a buyer for the bust business could not be found. The BBC, naturally, are blaming Brexit. :rolleyes:
Luna
6 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread The Leavers broke electoral law
Memnoch They overspent by 500 grand. Let's pretend we don't remember the extra 9 million Cameron spent on a propaganda leaflet, shall we? :rolleyes: YOU LOST. End of.
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Two Nazis in jail.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC