Activity Stream

Latest Liked Posts

Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Hello everyone - how are we all?
bill jarvis Making Aeros?
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Hello everyone - how are we all?
bill jarvis Making Aeros?
Joe 90
1 Like Joe 90 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Any news on Alice?
Scrotnig We have been in touch with Alice, she's fine and is just taking an "internet break", she expects to be back at some point. She did consent to this being posted.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Any news on Alice?
Reg Perrin Good for her
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Dordie in the thread Any news on Alice?
Dordie Kind of you to let us know. Much appreciated, Scrot.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by superwoman in the thread So many families have...
superwoman Lol
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by superwoman in the thread So many families have...
superwoman A kitten (from somewhere) adopted my garden in the summer. Keeps eyeing up my fish in the pond. I have a childs bike hooter. Every time I see the cat I toot the horn, so far so good, it runs a mile.... tee hee
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread Weird Happening
superwoman Not me, but I saw how much my sister in law had to do for my brother during his illness. How she coped is beyond me. He was a 6ft strapping chap and she is so tiny she has to buy a lot of childrens clothes.
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by superwoman in the thread So much for this Storm Ophelia
superwoman I know.......I was on the bus and it was a bumpy ride, I knocked the last quote mark off and as my stop was next. I just left it and posted.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Another Social Services blunder?
parsonstreet Notice how I put a question mark at the end of the sentence? Another social service blunder. VS Another social services blunder?
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby Reg is in favour of it because one of his glossy leaflets told him he should be.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by sphinx in the thread Weird Happening
sphinx He must be getting a care allowance, so you should find out if a nurse/care assistant will come in for an hour or so each day. Or, get in touch with his doctor, and ask if your brother can have respite care for the time his wife is away because...
bill jarvis
1 Like bill jarvis liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Plutonium the dick...
Scrotnig It's something any 'frum' member would be 'pround' of, surely?
nicknotnicked
2 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by sphinx in the thread A stupid twat
sphinx Surely the whole ghastly accident will have been in all the local papers? I am only surprised that it hasn't been in the National papers, and on TV news. :-| Perhaps it has and I missed it. :-s
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread So much for this Storm Ophelia
Chris Mitchell And Saharan. I blame Islamic terrorists.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread So much for this Storm Ophelia
Lord Ponsonby Portuguese fire dust apparently. Ruddy foreigners.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread A stupid twat
Scrotnig My first bootless night. I managed to drag one of the main cushions (the bit you sit on) from the settee up the stairs to facilitate elevation of my foot. Though I have done this before to no avail. Anyhow this morning the swelling is...
Luna
5 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Doctors' surgeries to become terrifying sex clubs.
Memnoch NHS England said no-one would be forced to answer the question but recording the data would ensure that "no patient is discriminated against". Bullshit. If you don't intend to discriminate, you don't need to know. The purpose of demographic...
Okami Itto
2 Likes Okami Itto liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread 2017 Pumpkin Carving Competition
TheDruid 3X3 Here she is!: 3X3
superwoman
4 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread So much for this Storm Ophelia
Fairy_Nuff I even read it to the tune... tragic! AND I'll probably have it in my head all day now. It's a shame for me. :(
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread 2017 Pumpkin Carving Competition
TheDruid 3X3 That is a Bad Lie! You Did Too Cheat and so did many others. So that was the Start of the End of Jack-O-Lantern Carving Contests. 3X3
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread 2017 Pumpkin Carving Competition
TheDruid 3X3 Here she is!: 3X3
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread A stupid twat
sphinx That's fine then! Tomorrow will be another step better.:yup2:
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread A stupid twat
Lord Ponsonby Anyway, he plonked it on the table and the chiropodist said 'that is not a foot', to which he replied 'no but it's a good ten inches' Haw haw haw!
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread A stupid twat
Scrotnig My first bootless night. I managed to drag one of the main cushions (the bit you sit on) from the settee up the stairs to facilitate elevation of my foot. Though I have done this before to no avail. Anyhow this morning the swelling is...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Spy Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC