Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Now you can't have gas in your house!
Chris Mitchell You did make it up. Gas will not be "banned" within six years, it's a recommendation, which will be ignored unless we have some miraculous new energy source by then. Possibly CO2-free gas made from the farts of Theresa May's unicorns.
Fork Me
Plutonium I'm making a wild guess here, but ... were the 400 ISIS fighters allowed back here, horrible hairy men? Stopping a photogenic 19 year old woman means her mug is all over the media, which sells papers. Or is this just a left field conspiracy...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Should they be put on ignore?
Joe 90 Okay then.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Now you can't have gas in your house!
Luna But gas is an efficient, clean, easy to control method of cooking - anyone who comes round to disconnect my gas hobs had better come armed because I am not parting with them - I'll set the cats on them first!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Shit towns
Dordie Simple answer to that......103 different languages are spoken in Peterborough.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Fabulous full Moon tonight.
Luna According to Irish tradition - this is the Ice Moon. I hope they are wrong!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Happy birthday, Dordie
Dordie Thankyou, I did cancel birthdays a while back though.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by superwoman in the thread Fabulous full Moon tonight.
superwoman just popped outside and looked, you're right it is.
Bill. MC
Scrotnig Hmmm...lefties making excuses for terrorists. Back in the day here in these fine forems, a certain member, now deceased, used to call such people.....
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Should they be put on ignore?
Reg Perrin Classic.
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Should they be put on ignore?
Joe 90 Okay then.
Reg Perrin
3 Likes Reg Perrin liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Should they be put on ignore?
Joe 90 Okay then.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Luna in the thread Happy birthday, Dordie
Luna Belated best wishes, Dordie!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Scotland is now a Pagan Country
Bill. MC The latest development in Scotland's paganist rights is that pagans in a village in Tayside are campaigning for the right to have outdoor paganistic celebrations. Pagans who want to worship at a field outside a Scottish village, are seeking...
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by superwoman in the thread Happy birthday, Dordie
superwoman belated best wishes dords xxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxxx
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by sphinx in the thread Happy birthday, Dordie
sphinx Many Happy Returns if the day Dords...lots of love xxxx :hug: :s5 :s5 :s5 :s5 :s5 :s5 :s5 :s5 Did you get the telegram from Her Maj?
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Happy birthday, Dordie
Scrotnig Many happy returns of the day. w:3 w:3 w:3 w:3
Nice Fred
3 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Forum meet
Chris Mitchell Not after a couple of pints, no.
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Forum meet
Chris Mitchell Not after a couple of pints, no.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Flu Vaccines Contain Cancer-Causing Ingredients
Bill. MC According to David Icke vaccines are part of the Agenda 21 global population reduction and Bill Gates is involved with it:
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Should they be put on ignore?
sphinx People who bring up quotes from old posts one made whilst being a bit cross about something.....ages ago. :evilbat:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Flu Vaccines Contain Cancer-Causing Ingredients
Bill. MC RACIST ABUSE!
sphinx
Bill. MC Vaccs are poisons for profit.
sphinx
Bill. MC We now have better public health care i.e improved sanitation. WE also have the opportunities to take better care of our health i.e. strengthen the immune system. Health care should IIMO be basically the responsibility of the individual. We can't...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Now you can't have gas in your house!
Scrotnig The recommendation is "new homes should be banned from connecting the the gas network". That is what my headline link text states. If the government sees a way to generate income from 'fines' then this will happen. I can picture it now: "Freeze!...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC