Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread Nobody asked me........
Dordie Nobody instructed me or advised me, I simply decided to stop smoking.....I have not smoked or wanted to smoke for close on 6 months. The worst problem was my food.......it all tasted like shit but.....I stuck with it, I now have no problems.
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by sphinx in the thread Where's Reg?
sphinx Nobody cares. :head:
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Just watched a drug bust
Memnoch Is he talking about something he doesn't understand? Well there's a surprise.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Just for ladies.
Chris Mitchell That would be half the blokes on BC, then.
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by sphinx in the thread Where's Reg?
sphinx Nobody cares. :head:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Epstein's Autopsy
parsonstreet The tentacles of the Royal Family spread far and wide... :-s
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Epstein's Autopsy
sphinx Obviously the British Royal family had him bumped off....to save embarrassment to Prince Andrew. :yup2: Meghan the trollop needs to be very careful.....it never has been a good idea to make the Royals a bit cross. :-|
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Epstein's Autopsy
Scrotnig That's no use either....Forker edits that.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Just for ladies.
Chris Mitchell Like you, you mean?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Where's Reg?
Scrotnig Probably flounced. (Again).
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I had cancer yesterday, but I got better
Chris Mitchell You are the banned troll Raphael Samuel, and I claim my five rupees: https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-asia-india-47154287
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Just for ladies.
Chris Mitchell That would be half the blokes on BC, then.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Just for ladies.
sphinx Anyone, male, female, or other, who identifies as an lady. :teeth:
Nice Fred
4 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Just for ladies.
Lord Ponsonby You are going to let her smack you in the mouth, aren't you? That is the only way a woman could get any pleasure from you.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Just for ladies.
parsonstreet I identify as a flowerpot
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread I had cancer yesterday, but I got better
parsonstreet A Good question. The research money should have been spent on sterilizing people.
superwoman
4 Likes superwoman liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Just for ladies.
Lord Ponsonby You are going to let her smack you in the mouth, aren't you? That is the only way a woman could get any pleasure from you.
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread Just for ladies.
Luna Rot, not all of us are so mercenary, Parson!
superwoman
6 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Just for ladies.
Memnoch Says the man who travelled thousands of miles and bowed to an alien religion just to get a shag.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by sphinx in the thread A defence of Religion
sphinx It is only a fairly recent set of verses. It is simply a re-hash of the Torah.....the worst bits. Which is itself a re-hash of much more ancient religions. :rolleyes: Nothing new in it. :head:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread A defence of Religion
Chris Mitchell In that respect, Judaism and Islam are on more dogmatic ground than Christianity. Ultra-orthodox views don't believe that the entire Hebrew Bible was dictated by God, but they do believe that the Torah (the first five book) was, and that's the bit...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread A defence of Religion
Memnoch Yep, hence muslims running around killing anyone they can get their hands on.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread A defence of Religion
parsonstreet Which is why its followers are living in the dark ages.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread A defence of Religion
parsonstreet I don't know of the bible itself claims that it is infallible. I feel that biblical infallibility is used as a form of threat and and censorship. I wasn't allowed to question any biblical doctrine growing up. That would be met with anger. However...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Just for ladies.
Luna Surely the matter of of who pays for what should be agreed before you enter the restaurant? While I would have no objection to paying my share of the bill - I would not like it sprung on me at the end of the meal.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC