Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Chris Mitchell I trust they won't pressurise you into PLAYING in the match, too! If they do, allow me to pass on the rules of rugby, which I learned very quickly on the one occasion I was forced to play it at school: 1. Never, ever, EVER allow the ball to come...
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread The usual leftie hypocrisy
Joe 90 Saw it. Lawrence Fox had no problem putting her in her place, however she appeared to be convinced that all media criticism of Meghan Markle is racist.........because she isn’t white. Oh dear... QT needs more panelists like him.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Scrotnig The school stuff was pretty benign really, it just all spiralled out of control. These days I know it's because I was an aspie....I was autistic...but that wasn't much of a "thing" back then, you only had "remedial pupils" and I wasn't deemed to be...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Scrotnig Anyway.....events of Monday night. There was a committee meeting of the association in a 'new' building across the road that the school have bought and started using as a sixth form block. The building isn't actually 'new', it was built as the...
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Luna in the thread Er, wrong, Stephen
Luna Was there a band - playing "Believe it if you like" ?
Alice
1 Like Alice liked a post by superwoman in the thread Christmas Commercials
superwoman Ohhh ....... he will. !
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread Christmas Commercials
Luna Kino - just a thought - if you keep fascinating us with all this Christmas stuff now - you'll have nothing left to post come December!
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Alice in the thread Duck face
Alice Yes.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Duck face
Fork Me Are we still talking about the Mona Lisa, or whatever it is Memnoch was on about?
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Alice in the thread Duck face
Alice Yes.
Alice
2 Likes Alice liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Duck face
Fork Me Are we still talking about the Mona Lisa, or whatever it is Memnoch was on about?
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Alice in the thread Duck face
Alice I've seen it and thought it was really small. I was expecting something much larger. And there are so many better paintings hanging in the Louvre.
Alice
5 Likes Alice liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread McNo!
Scrotnig Yes but in Scotchland it is SCOTCH drunks, SCOTCH heroin addicts, SCOTCH fat men in SCOTCH string vests and SCOTCH street tramps asking for 50p for a SCOTCH cuppa tea. In Skegness they are at least English, albeit their father is also their sister.
Alice
2 Likes Alice liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Google being annoying again
Chris Mitchell Have you tried Googling for "how do i remove icons from google search results"?
Alice
3 Likes Alice liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread "Woke"
Scrotnig I agree, so I'm giving it an "Eeeeurrrrrggghhhh", despite not knowing what it is. Eeeeurrrrrggghhhh!
Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Er, wrong, Stephen
Memnoch Peter Cushing and I once took him to task for name dropping.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Er, wrong, Stephen
Dordie
3 Likes Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Er, wrong, Stephen
superwoman
Nice Fred A countdown clock will really bug the lefties - We demand one now
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread QUIZ: What Forest Animal Are You?
Memnoch If I were a total nerd I would probably point out that your cousin is Kal-El from Krypt... oh, bugger.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Welcome to the Christmas Forem 2019
Memnoch You'll have to be patient a bit longer. Scrot will need to delay closing in case it looks like the tail is wagging the dog. Of course, now that I've said that, he'll want to close it immediately to prove me wrong. But he can't now because I just...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Welcome to the Christmas Forem 2019
Memnoch You'll have to be patient a bit longer. Scrot will need to delay closing in case it looks like the tail is wagging the dog. Of course, now that I've said that, he'll want to close it immediately to prove me wrong. But he can't now because I just...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread QUIZ: What Forest Animal Are You?
superwoman Leave my cousin alone :angry:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread What sort of people
superwoman When my grandmother died, my mum had the cabinet. It ended up in the garage with dads paint pots and brushes in it. Just googled images and found one very similar. ........its priced at 3000 + GULP
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread QUIZ: What Forest Animal Are You?
Memnoch I'm not making this up. Why do I always get the same results as Arntie? I suspect some kind of time-travel stalking mind-fuck deal going on here. :-s

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC