Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Goats
Luna Don't even go there!
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Goats
Chris Mitchell Not to mention encouragable!
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread What is your favourite Sandwich filling?
TheDruid 3X3
sphinx
parsonstreet I have been to Preston it has lovely Mountains, sand dunes and Ice floes.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Youtube - TWATS
Memnoch YouTube isn't a philanthropic organization seeking to entertain you out of the goodness of its heart, it exists for the sole purpose of making money. It doesn't, however, have to interrupt whatever it is you're watching at prescribed intervals, it...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Youtube - TWATS
Fork Me At least with commercial TV they ads are in a sensible place, programs have a natural break point for the ad break. YouTube seems too be completely random, cutting to an ad in the middle of a fucking sentence (sometimes even the middle of a word). ...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Youtube - TWATS
Fork Me Just in case you're actually disputing the amount they make here's a link. ...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Youtube - TWATS
Fork Me Do you DELIBERATELY miss the point? I am not complaining about advertising per se, I'm saying that deliberately putting on so much advertising that the site becomes almost unusable and then charging people to remove it is a a con.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Finding Familiar
TheDruid 3X3 Here is a YouTube of how they found their Squirrel Familiar:
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread What are you supposed to do?
Memnoch I was in the park earlier and there was a kid, about 12, trying to impress his mates by kicking down a Danger Deep Water sign. It's by a sort of swamp/marsh that's not fenced off so you could inadvertently wander into it. I asked him if he could...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Track of the Day: Fairs and Carnivals
sphinx One of the best musicals ever...imo...:-)
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread I was born in a town so small...
parsonstreet Every one is a second cousin and has 6 toes per foot.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Fairs and Carnivals
Luna Watched this on DVD the other day - well, someone has to - love this clip - took me back to childhood and the fascination with fairgrounds. The brother and I used to like watching them set everything up - it seemed magical to us at the time.
parsonstreet
TheDruid 3X3
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Goats
Luna You are incorrigible, Fred !
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Goats
Lovely Fred The basic rules of Halal are the name of God must be used as the animal is killed, and that slaughter must cause minimal pain and stress to the animal. Anything that disresses the animal in any way past the absolute minimum means the meat is not...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Track of the Day: Fairs and Carnivals
sphinx I love the Fairground steam organs!! Used to drive miles with my Dad, and the children, to go to Steam rallies all over the country. :-)
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Fairs and Carnivals
Luna Forkers will know!
Luna
sphinx Lovely song! Music shamelessly stolen from the Russians. :-|
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I was born in a town so small...
Scrotnig Social distancing means one person has to stand in the next town.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread What is your favourite Sandwich filling?
TheDruid 3X3
sphinx
Luna I think this one is compulsory - isn't it? The words of the canticle have always puzzled me as they seem to bear no relation at all to the song!
sphinx
Luna Grandma used to sing this one!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Week - 11 - Colours
Luna Blue by Hope Irons. The colour of the clear sky, the colour of my dreams. The colour of the sea that goes on as far as the eye can see. The colour of the horizons you chase, the colour of hope painted on your face. The colour of your eyes, like...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Doug in the thread The new restrictions in Preston aren't working
Doug The restrictions in Preston aren't working. This was Preston High Street yesterday.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC