Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread North West South and East
superwoman I think it's this one..........
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Michael Jackson Documentary
BobBobson You should be fine Eddie. Pete Townsend from The Who done something very similar and the court judge could clearly see that his 'research' was performed only for the greater good.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Eddie Tranter in the thread Michael Jackson Documentary
Eddie Tranter I find the whole thing quite implausible. The very idea that young children would voluntarily share a bed with an adult they hardly knew, just because he was famous? Preposterous. Anyway, in order to test my theory on this matter, earlier today...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Michael Jackson Documentary
parsonstreet You are probably right. Henry Ford was terrible person and people still drive Ford cars
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Spring Equinox Celebrations
TheDruid 3X3 Awens to All: When I got to the Community Garden, I put up the Mantra of Celtic Buddhism on my Garden Allotment: Then I went to visit TwoWhiteSock's Grave: And here are some Lavender Incense burning on TWS's Grave Pot: Today is the First...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I have the dentist next Thursday
Scrotnig Dentists are generally sadists.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Haw Haw Haw
BobBobson I am honoured to get a 'like' from Eddie Tranter! It reassures me that I am walking a godly, right thinking, and morally righteous path! You are an inspiration to us all Eddie! Keep up the good work lamping queeahs and 'researching' the UK's...
BobBobson
3 Likes BobBobson liked a post by Eddie Tranter in the thread Michael Jackson Documentary
Eddie Tranter I find the whole thing quite implausible. The very idea that young children would voluntarily share a bed with an adult they hardly knew, just because he was famous? Preposterous. Anyway, in order to test my theory on this matter, earlier today...
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Michael Jackson Documentary
Chris Mitchell I'd always thought he was a child who never grew up because he was never allowed to by his abusive father, so the "sleepovers" were the sort of innocent things that little kids would do. But it has to be said the latest set of allegations do make it...
Dordie
3 Likes Dordie liked a post by superwoman in the thread North West South and East
parsonstreet
3 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Eddie Tranter in the thread Michael Jackson Documentary
Eddie Tranter
2 Likes Eddie Tranter liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Haw Haw Haw
Joe 90 Or making any sense whatsoever.
Eddie Tranter
2 Likes Eddie Tranter liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Haw Haw Haw
BobBobson Even though he is thick as shit, and even though he knows fuck all about any given subject, it doesn't seem to stop him pontificating to everyone else on said subject as though he wrote the fkn book on it. This man is beyond reproach! I wouldn't...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Michael Jackson Documentary
Fork Me I have no idea if he was guilty or not. Apart from the people that were actually there I can't see how anybody can. The allegations aren't as clear cut as they were in, for example, the Jimmy Saville case. As has been mentioned, he never grew up,...
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by superwoman in the thread North West South and East
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by BobBobson in the thread You'll never take me alive, copper!
BobBobson "Lets lay it down straight Anne my dear, tell us who you are getting your fucking valium supply from, or we are gonna see to it that you are locked up in a cell with a big 6'5 black man who is gonna shag you up the arse......or maybe I get my...
sphinx
BobBobson It's a choice between him or a bunch of fucking dullion civil servants who know better than to go making waves and biting the hand that feeds them....not that any of them have the initiative to question much anyhow, if they did, they wouldn't be...
Bill. MC
BobBobson What are you even still doing here! You have your public to entertain! Don't keep them waiting!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Michael Jackson Documentary
BobBobson Music is music. Not listening to Michael Jackson's music cos he was a kiddy fiddler (which he definitely was, and if anyone thinks he wasn't, then they are a fkn idiot), is the most pious Scheinheilig pile of shit I ever heard.....this month.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Michael Jackson Documentary
Fork Me I have no idea if he was guilty or not. Apart from the people that were actually there I can't see how anybody can. The allegations aren't as clear cut as they were in, for example, the Jimmy Saville case. As has been mentioned, he never grew up,...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread You'll never take me alive, copper!
Scrotnig "What will happen to old Mrs Brokenbrow, PC Brown?" "Well Jack, she's old and frail and won't last long in Britain's overcrowded prison system....but that's exactly where she's going!" She's very trusting of the police to allow them to do this.... ...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread You'll never take me alive, copper!
BobBobson "Lets lay it down straight Anne my dear, tell us who you are getting your fucking valium supply from, or we are gonna see to it that you are locked up in a cell with a big 6'5 black man who is gonna shag you up the arse......or maybe I get my...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread You'll never take me alive, copper!
Chris Mitchell Meanwhile in Bristol, police arrest a 104-year old woman and drive her off in handcuffs. Scrot! https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/av/uk-england-bristol-47642150/anne-104-arrested-for-being-an-upstanding-citizen
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Haw Haw Haw
BobBobson Even though he is thick as shit, and even though he knows fuck all about any given subject, it doesn't seem to stop him pontificating to everyone else on said subject as though he wrote the fkn book on it. This man is beyond reproach! I wouldn't...
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Haw Haw Haw
Lord Ponsonby You're thick as shit. No doubt you view being booted out by a school with arguably the worst record in the UK as something of an achievement.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC