Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Prince Philip injured.
Bill. MC He should have used his concessionary bus pass .
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Theresa May wins no confidence vote
Chris Mitchell That's for very good business reasons, though. Wetherspoons pubs are very cheap, and after everyone is almost bankrupted by Brexit, nobody will be able to afford to drink in decent pubs any more, and they'll be reduced to going to the Spoonies.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Prince Philip injured.
TheDruid 3X3 I was about to post that Prince Philip was Uninjured but Pu got in ahead of me. I am glad Philip turned out to be Uninjured. And I would bet that Pu is right about Yob Racers causing more Accidents than OAPs. 3X3
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Prince Philip injured.
Plutonium Er, it says he wasn't injured, Luna. People 70 or over have to re-take a driving test every 3 years, I believe it is, but as long as they pass, it is legal for them to drive. There are probably far more accidents caused by boy racers than OAP's.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Pensions
Nice Fred I store them but that's local, not available on line. I'm in Jakarta on Sunday/Monday so I'll probably offer them to Wiki, Museums, and whoever. The snaps are a historical record of life in Indonesia over the last 11 years, and there are things in...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Pensions
superwoman I'm sure they will all be happy to accept the photos. I love photos, particularly family ones. When my paternal grandfather died I rescued two old albums (the ones with the little gold stick on corners. No-one wanted them, there are lots of photos...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Pensions
Lord Ponsonby How's the video businesses? Or is that a sore point?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Pensions
Lord Ponsonby They certainly depict real-life over there. Squalid conditions in abundance, even if he does have to search hard to find it.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Prince Philip injured.
Bill. MC He should have used his concessionary bus pass .
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Prince Philip injured.
nicknotnicked After 70 years of age, every 3 years you only have to sign a declaration confirming you're good to drive and your drivers licence is reissued. Pluto's Google failed him now and this proves that he only challenges me because he refuses to believe I...
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Would you give her one?
Scrotnig Abuse! :eek10:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Would you give her one?
Nice Fred Screenshot of the OP I thought, 'Let's have a laugh and see who's a bit thick'. No collusion, so all replies show intelligence ... or otherwise.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Would you give her one?
Nice Fred He didn't change the text, he quoted my post accurately. It seems the rest of the forum are intelligent, but you appear to be educationally challenged
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Theresa May wins no confidence vote
Joe 90 It’s because you’re a dick, Reg.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Theresa May wins no confidence vote
Joe 90 No, no.....creating alternative realities is definitely your thing. Carry on.
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Would you give her one?
Chris Mitchell He did:
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Theresa May wins no confidence vote
Joe 90 He’s completely flipped.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Theresa May wins no confidence vote
Lord Ponsonby Yep. More than a bottle.
sphinx
Joe 90 Either Reg genuinely believes he’s got everybody sussed, right down to the last detail......or he knows he’s talking absolute bollocks, but wants people to believe that he possesses such an insight into the lives and characters of those who rattle...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Theresa May wins no confidence vote
Lord Ponsonby Something you have never managed to achieve. You sanctimonious old fart.
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby Carers again.... hilarious! I bet you asked for 'una cerveza por favor' and thought you were being all clever and integrated in front of the other Brits. You prize cock.
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby Oh the irony. Anyway, nerve touched, Reg was there...outside table in the full sun, brown sandals with grey socks and a bright orange face, actually wondering how the locals manage to spot the tourists.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Would you give her one?
Plutonium LOL. And Reg is pissed again!
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Anybody know....
Chris Mitchell It's all right, Dordie's offered to give me a piggy back. He'll be wearing a snorkel, so he can breathe under the snow.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread sphinx.....
Dordie Na.....Rolling a fag is a bit messy on that caper.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC