Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Humza Yousaf Quits
NotLaup What Tartan do the Yousaf Clan wear?
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Humza Yousaf Quits
Scrotnig He will be remembered in History as the man who actually thought a racist anti-white speech would ever win him any favour in a 96% white country. Haw haw haw
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Itto Ogami in the thread Afroman- Hunter Got High
Itto Ogami I can't... I can't even talk at the minute.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 194 - Saints and Sinners
misty15 I am Sinner This jail I've built myself has no locks or bars. It holds but one inmate. There are no prison guards. A prisoner of my fear. I'm insecure and cold. An isolated spirit. A lonely tortured soul. Persistently I think, my sins, they vex me...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 194 - Saints and Sinners
misty15 The Patron Saint of School Girls by Liz Berry Agnes had her lamb and her black curls; Bernadette, her nun’s frock; but I was just a school girl, glimpsed the holy spirit in the blue flare of a Bunsen burner, saw a skeleton weep in a biology...
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Freedom Of Speech Matters!
Fairy_Nuff I have noticed similar. In fact there are some unscrupulous mods who will even close threads in order to deny you your right to freedom of speech. I know! Crazy isn't it? I hate people having no Reprocussions! :crappysmurf:
The New Prince
3 Likes The New Prince liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Freedom Of Speech Matters!
Fairy_Nuff I have noticed similar. In fact there are some unscrupulous mods who will even close threads in order to deny you your right to freedom of speech. I know! Crazy isn't it? I hate people having no Reprocussions! :crappysmurf:
Fork Me
3 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Freedom Of Speech Matters!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Afroman- Hunter Got High
Fairy_Nuff Afroman did a song 20-odd years ago called 'Because I got high'. This appears to be his remake (parody), poking fun at U.S. politics. Hunter is the name of Joe Biden's son. I don't know for certain, but am guessing he may do drugs (from the content...
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Afroman- Hunter Got High
Chris Mitchell No, I genuinely have no idea what or who afroman-Hunter is, what a shit-lib is, or what you're paying for.
NotLaup
Chris Mitchell It was, just not in the UK. I know you think the UK accounts for 98% of the Earth's landmass, but you'll be astonished to learn it's a tad less than that.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Climate Change the Ultimate Thread
NotLaup FREE the NotLaup 1
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Labour will nationalise the railways
Scrotnig You’ve hit the nail on the head there. They do it in London. Nowhere else matters and never will, regardless of who’s in power.
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Labour will nationalise the railways
BobBobson That is kind of what (New) Labour does though. The Tories just loot state infrastructure, Labour nationalise the looting of state infrastructure. Why bleed the taxpayer cashcow dry all at once, when you can keep feeding it, and bleeding it even...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Labour will nationalise the railways
Chris Mitchell I hope so. They're never going to sort out congestion problems when travelling by train to commute is outrageously expensive. You can currently get some bargains by "split ticketing", but a lot of people don't know about that. Labour has said...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Labour will nationalise the railways
Scrotnig They don't want you travelling. WEF / Great Reset / Agenda 2030 / 15 minute cities Travelling will eventually be for the great and the good only. Us plebs will stay where we are.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Labour will nationalise the railways
BobBobson It always astounded me, that sitting on an island surrounded by plentiful volumes of Gas and Oil, that Brexit was going to put our energy bills up, and then Putin's war in Ukraine was also going to put our energy bills up. There is an easy answer...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Labour will nationalise the railways
BobBobson That is kind of what (New) Labour does though. The Tories just loot state infrastructure, Labour nationalise the looting of state infrastructure. Why bleed the taxpayer cashcow dry all at once, when you can keep feeding it, and bleeding it even...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Labour will nationalise the railways
Chris Mitchell I hope so. They're never going to sort out congestion problems when travelling by train to commute is outrageously expensive. You can currently get some bargains by "split ticketing", but a lot of people don't know about that. Labour has said...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Acephobia
Chris Mitchell Oh Dafydd, you daft sod, you were being hit on there - you could have had a bit of cock fun!
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Acephobia
Chris Mitchell Oh Dafydd, you daft sod, you were being hit on there - you could have had a bit of cock fun!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Labour will nationalise the railways
Reg Perrin Troll alert.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Acephobia
Scrotnig I once got into an argument with a woman in a lift. I was wrong on every level.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Acephobia
Scrotnig I’m probably a bit acephobic myself. I’m not entirely certain it’s not a symptom of something, rather than something you are born as.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Acephobia
Chris Mitchell I'm out and proud as an "A" ally! I pledge to wander the streets of Leicester without displaying my erect penis in public, in order to demonstrate my support.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •