Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Rewriting of Genesis 1, verses 26 to 31
Bill. MC Does your ego trip now entail being God Almighty?
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Hello peeple
Fairy_Nuff Oh, yes, horrible man. He used to swan around in his garish roller, thinking he was the big I am. He lived in Alkrington ('posh' part of Middleton) with his mother, I had a friend who lived round the corner, his house was as garish as his car....
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Has anyone seen Greta Thunberg?
Chris Mitchell As Parsonstreet has run out of coherent arguments against Greta Thunberg's stance on the environment, he's resorted to ad hominem attacks instead. She's short and doesn't fit into the supermodel definition of beautiful, therefore she must be...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Has anyone seen Greta Thunberg?
Reg Perrin Go to 3.32
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Scrot can happily boycott Alton Towers
Chris Mitchell Scrot can no longer be embarrassed that he can't go to Alton Towers because he's too fat to fit in the rides - he can now boycott them for woke reasons :yup2:
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I need to tow the line on gender ideology
Chris Mitchell
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by NotLaup in the thread The Bristol BC Meet
NotLaup TRUTH.....
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Ask me anything
wishingwell You could invite The Druid over to wave his magic wand, that should tick most of the boxes.
BobBobson
Scrotnig Yes, that was awfully clumsy of him. But entirely proportionate.
Scrotnig
BobBobson Well, he would have agreed had he not went and shot himself twice in the head and then hanged himself from a tree. tchoh....typical innit?
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I need to tow the line on gender ideology
Chris Mitchell
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Why Blue?
Reg Perrin A bit easier to chant than Lapis Lazuli...
Chris Mitchell
Bill. MC He has an excellent ability for resolving controversies.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Siblings Beauxs
Reg Perrin Lol, did she put the cúnt in Scúnthorpe?
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Scrot
Scrotnig I certainly enjoyed “Boom” very much, it was a Moffat episode. The first one (Space Babies) was shite. The second one (The Devil’s Chord) was ok until the final five minutes. Viewing figures are awful though. The public aren’t keen.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Hello peeple
Fairy_Nuff Oh, yes, horrible man. He used to swan around in his garish roller, thinking he was the big I am. He lived in Alkrington ('posh' part of Middleton) with his mother, I had a friend who lived round the corner, his house was as garish as his car....
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Hello peeple
wishingwell The Royle Family was one of my favourite programmes, anything Carolyne Ahern was involved in is good, Scorchio and Beverly Macca
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Hello peeple
Reg Perrin It was the cartoon Luna. Initially they were going to do it but ended up not. They did sing the songs though...
Scrotnig
BobBobson https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/live/world-middle-east-69035051 Perfectly reasonable, totally proportionate, and very necessary measures.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Scrot
Scrotnig I certainly enjoyed “Boom” very much, it was a Moffat episode. The first one (Space Babies) was shite. The second one (The Devil’s Chord) was ok until the final five minutes. Viewing figures are awful though. The public aren’t keen.
wishingwell
2 Likes wishingwell liked a post by Luna in the thread Hello peeple
Luna
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Hello peeple
Luna
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Hello peeple
wishingwell Cant belilly veeve i,ve been posturing on here for over twenny years now,SCRITS FOLT, PHICT!
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Siblings Beauxs
Luna The brother had a succession of pretty, smart, intelligent girlfriends - then he married a total airhead two weeks before their first son was born, Brother died a few years ago, she found herself a 'look alike' and she now thinks she runs...
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Siblings Beauxs
Reg Perrin Lol, did she put the cúnt in Scúnthorpe?

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •