Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Tory MP dies in stabbing incident
parsonstreet The killer will require a whole life sentence. We can't have a democracy without Politicians. Unless you embrace an anarchy. We have a system to confront our politicians and change things here. The usual suspect (ie The Guardian) are calling this...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Tory MP dies in stabbing incident
parsonstreet The killer will require a whole life sentence. We can't have a democracy without Politicians. Unless you embrace an anarchy. We have a system to confront our politicians and change things here. The usual suspect (ie The Guardian) are calling this...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Greta Turnberg in Scotland
Bill. MC It would be more stereotypical if he had a joint in her mouth instead of a fag. When the cannabis gives her the muchies she will then eat a deep fried Mars bar.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Tory MP dies in stabbing incident
Scrotnig I still think we will get that. We've already had talk of 'lone wolf' activity, this is usually followed by the 'mental illness' excuse. The purpose here, of course, is to try and prevent people thinking that Islam has a problem with terrorism.
Plutonium
6 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Tory MP dies in stabbing incident
Scrotnig Here's another one trying to play down what really happened: Sadiq Khan, Mayor of London: "I am so deeply, deeply saddened by the tragic news that Sir David has passed away." The word you're looking for Mr Khan is "murdered". That statement...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Tory MP dies in stabbing incident
Scrotnig I waited to see if it was terrorism - it was. I waited to see if it was a Muslim - it was. There is a pattern here which has been played out many, many times before. "Lone wolf" will be confiemd next, just watch.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Tory MP dies in stabbing incident
Fairy_Nuff It is when an MP has an open meeting for members of the public who live in the constituency (area) they represent. Usually people make appointments to discuss concerns though, not to commit murder.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Tory MP dies in stabbing incident
Scrotnig From the BBC: The Metropolitan Police said there was "a potential motivation linked to Islamist extremism". Well, there's a surprise, said nobody.
superwoman
6 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Tory MP dies in stabbing incident
Scrotnig Here's another one trying to play down what really happened: Sadiq Khan, Mayor of London: "I am so deeply, deeply saddened by the tragic news that Sir David has passed away." The word you're looking for Mr Khan is "murdered". That statement...
parsonstreet
6 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Tory MP dies in stabbing incident
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by superwoman in the thread Costume for Guising at Halloween
superwoman What has Star Trek, a Vulcan have to do with Halloween???
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread 2SLGBTQQIA+
Okami Itto Again, completely clueless. The movement began after the Stonewall Riots where people, freaks as you call them, fought for all the above. Whatever you think it is doesn't exists, that's clear. Police brutality aside you're everything they fought...
Chris Mitchell
6 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Tory MP dies in stabbing incident
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Tory MP dies in stabbing incident
Memnoch Was she killed by a christian who killed in the name of christianity according to the commandment of christianity's founder? I'm not aware if that was the case, however if you want to know what I said about far right terrorists, the Search button...
Luna
6 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Tory MP dies in stabbing incident
Bill. MC
6 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Tory MP dies in stabbing incident
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Lorry drivers
BobBobson https://www.forbes.com/sites/petersuciu/2021/10/15/bareshelvesbiden-trending-on-twitter-as-supply-chain-crisis-continues/ "The complex global supply chain has been seriously impacted by the Covid-19 pandemic" ....unless you are a parochial minded...
Alice
5 Likes Alice liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Some "selectively deliberately incomplete data"
Scrotnig It's been clear for a while now that the vaccines don't stop transmission - though they do seem to reduce it. However they do make a huge difference to how ill you get, and whether you die. I have had both vaccines and they never did me any harm –...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Lorry drivers
Fork Me ...and why is it that here in Cyprus, the only items missing from the shelves are those from the UK?
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Lorry drivers
Scrotnig Because the "solution" is very obviously not going to work. It's been announced because the government learned during the pandemic that "we must be seen to be doing something - this is something - so let's do it". Knowing full well it won't make a...
Lord Ponsonby
3 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Lorry drivers
Bill. MC Did Brexit cause the US shortage of truck drivers? https://www.ft.com/content/a7283077-69de-4bb2-9d0a-1c68090d719f
BobBobson
3 Likes BobBobson liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Lorry drivers
Bill. MC Did Brexit cause the US shortage of truck drivers? https://www.ft.com/content/a7283077-69de-4bb2-9d0a-1c68090d719f
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Lorry drivers
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Tory MP dies in stabbing incident
Scrotnig Scrotnig's View: This horrific incident has happened against the background a unprecedented knife crime. There are clearly now sections of society who think carrying and using a knife in everyday life is acceptable. I've been in Leicester six...
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Tory MP dies in stabbing incident
Fork Me Terrible. Should never happen regardless of the party the MP stands for.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC