Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The Memnoch is not very clever thread
Reg Perrin He hasn't a clue. Are they like the Utilities? The Water Works and The Electric Company? I can't stand them, although they can be a good little earner if you have both and somebody lands on them with a double six.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Viz No Context
Scrotnig Melons Windsor!
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Viz No Context
Reg Perrin Booking up for this it should be great. We've done the Ray Laidlaw tours 3 times and they're great. We could easily go on one of them again but he might be getting sick of us...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Prince Harry
Bill. MC Is that it then, until a year later?
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Prince Harry
Fairy_Nuff Wouldn't be the first time you were wrong about something though, would it? :r5
The New Prince
2 Likes The New Prince liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Prince Harry
Fairy_Nuff Wouldn't be the first time you were wrong about something though, would it? :r5
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The 80s and 90s
Scrotnig We didn’t talk about our feelings in the eighties and the world was a lot quieter because nobody gave a shit about them. :yup:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Prince Harry
Scrotnig It's more fun to say he's Hewitt's son though....
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 192 - Smiles and/or Tears
misty15 When A Baby Smiles When a baby smiles, it puts the world on pause, We forget all our troubles, we feel at ease, For that brief moment, when a baby smiles How magical, the smile of pure innocence, Messenger of joy, that sparkles our tired souls,...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Prince Harry
NotLaup Harry has the same Nose as Charles...... He is son of Diana and Charles :ninja10:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Prince Harry
TheDruid 3X3 With his Experience with the Military and his Martial Arts Skills, he could start a Security Company if he decided to.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Prince Harry
Bill. MC Is this you doing your yearly bump-up of this thread?
BobBobson
2 Likes BobBobson liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Prince Harry
NotLaup The man is heading toward the Canal He is in deep despair with his Narcissist wife (openly black in the way Parson is which means White as the Pilsbury dough boy) His life is horror and she promotes his fear to keep him captive until she is ready...
Chris Mitchell
wishingwell Systems in countries that are happiest then should emulated.
Fork Me
Fairy_Nuff Great album, this is the one that got our kids investigating the back catalogue. :dance10:
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread I’m sick of Leicester pandering to foreigners
Luna Killing Dragons is not something to be proud of - they should be a protected species!
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Flooding in Dubai
The New Prince Fuck me, no wonder you think yourself a successful trader if you calculate 14cm as 30 times more than 50mm.
Bill. MC
Scrotnig https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-scotland-68850088 Hopefully just the start. Let’s get all these crooks in the slammer!
wishingwell
Scrotnig That’s because the left have identified all the things making people miserable, and promised to do more of it.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread I’m sick of Leicester pandering to foreigners
Luna Killing Dragons is not something to be proud of - they should be a protected species!
Scrotnig
Chris Mitchell :rofl3: Yeah, the bastard never even bothered visiting England.
Chris Mitchell
wishingwell https://inews.co.uk/opinion/lefties-fair-game-three-things-3009497 the latest World Happiness Report, six out of the seven countries at the top are high-tax Nordic nations, where public services work well. GB is at no 20; Czechia and...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Flooding in Dubai
The New Prince Fuck me, no wonder you think yourself a successful trader if you calculate 14cm as 30 times more than 50mm.
Chris Mitchell
Scrotnig Look at this…a whole festival celebrating some foreign nonentity. :irked: https://www.visitleicester.info/whats-on/st-georges-festival-p709811
Chris Mitchell
wishingwell Maybe the taxpayer should subsidise fares, wages instead of compensation.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •