Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Might go...
Dordie A bit near to Christmas to buy more than a couple of sticks, we'll see come summer. :hump:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Might go...
Dordie To Hunstanton for a paddle tomorrow and a small stick of rock.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Scrotnig is unwell
Dordie ...and this person works at Boots.....:dohh: Stick to Lloyds
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by superwoman in the thread Scrotnig is unwell
superwoman you can keep cough and cold remedies, none of them work............wherever you buy them from.
Lord Ponsonby
4 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Luna in the thread Harlow Carr gardens, Harrogate
Luna On Saturday I had a day out with friends at Harlow Carr Gardens, Harrogate. The Autumnal colours were lovely even though the sky was overcast. There were lots of interesting things to see - including a Troll, a Giant, and a few Dinosaurs! Given...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Every time I...
Chris Mitchell When I was in Bristol, my neighbour Nila (who also happened to be Columbus's "mum" before he moved in with me) drove a Micra, and attempted to reverse into a space in the street that was clearly too small for the car. I watched furtively as she...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Police in Massive..
Chris Mitchell Fully comprehensive, but they charge me an excess as I have to wear stilts to reach the pedals.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread A 9 year old girl...
Fork Me ... Has disappeared after using moisturising cream designed to make you look 10 years younger.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread A 9 year old girl...
Dordie A 100 year old fella, not partial to dying smashed a mirror to give himself 10 years bad luck.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread A 9 year old girl...
Dordie A 100 year old fella, not partial to dying smashed a mirror to give himself 10 years bad luck.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread A 9 year old girl...
Fork Me ... Has disappeared after using moisturising cream designed to make you look 10 years younger.
sphinx
Dordie Should have gone by bike.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Every time I...
Scrotnig In supermarkets I tend NOT to reverse in, unless there's an access footpath immediately behind me. Someone always pulls up right behind my boot meaning loading the shopping into the boot becomes impossible. Other than that I always reverse...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Every time I...
Dordie Visit a car park, I reverse to park up, gives a safer exit. Then what happens....some bastard with blacked out windows PULLS in beside me causing my exit to be hazardous.
Dordie
bill jarvis Grow up.
bill jarvis
3 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Dordie in the thread A 9 year old girl...
bill jarvis
3 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Fork Me in the thread A 9 year old girl...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Scrotnig is unwell
sphinx Ugh!! I hate the taste and smell of whiskey... :-s Don't believe Scrot is keen either! Brandy might be better. :yup2:
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Scrotnig is unwell
sphinx Ugh!! I hate the taste and smell of whiskey... :-s Don't believe Scrot is keen either! Brandy might be better. :yup2:
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread What's the point of winter?
Nice Fred I would say you have it for me to gloat as we do not, but gloating is really unpleasant so I never do it. 30 degrees of beautiful sunshine here.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What's the point of winter?
Chris Mitchell Winter is pretty crap - there's a meme doing the rounds at the moment that I sympathise with: "Hello darkness, my old friend - why are you here? It's 4pm!" There is talk of us moving to permanent summer time (we tried it in 1969/70 for 18 months,...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Dordie in the thread Roy Whiting (Sarah Payne’s killer)
Dordie He needs eyes in the back of his head, there are others who WILL harm him.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Dordie in the thread And in the morning...
Dordie We shall remember them.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Scrotnig is unwell
sphinx Take a hot lemon drink...and an aspirin. :hug:
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread What's the point of winter?
Scrotnig It's dark, cold, miserable and generally quite shit. :( People tell me it's great for curling up in front of a fire....which might well be fabulous, but I don't have one. I'm depressed because I wish it was spring...and that makes me more...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC