Latest Liked Posts

parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by sphinx in the thread Sorry
sphinx Absolutely. :rolleyes:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Sorry
Lord Ponsonby She no spreek Engrish.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Hahahahahahahaha!
Lord Ponsonby I'll bet it won't.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Hahahahahahahaha!
Fork Me Under the old rules it cost nearly 400 quid to take your boss to court for non-payment of wages. How is someone who is not being paid supposed to come up with 400 quid?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Today has been a fuckin eventful day
Lord Ponsonby It will be another lucrative business idea of big 'Un's, which will eventually turn into a 'hobby'.
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by Dordie in the thread Chip Pan's out...
Dordie Love 'em I do.
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Alice in the thread Off to Morrisons before...
Alice Filth. :irked:
Lord Ponsonby
3 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by sphinx in the thread Now this really is very very scary.
sphinx You're so easily scared. :rolleyes: from the link...for Alice :-) don't believe everything you read, see or hear Most of us already knew that. :yup2:
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Hahahahahahahaha!
Lord Ponsonby I'll bet it won't.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Hahahahahahahaha!
Reg Perrin Going to Work Frances O'Grady Dear Chris, Today the Supreme Court unanimously ruled that the governmentís sky-high tribunal fees are unlawful, accepting UNISONís argument that the fees are restricting working peopleís access to justice. ...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Hahahahahahahaha!
Scrotnig The cost should have fallen mostly on the taxpayer to start with. It always used to, bar a small admin fee.
Joe 90
3 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by sphinx in the thread Now this really is very very scary.
sphinx You're so easily scared. :rolleyes: from the link...for Alice :-) don't believe everything you read, see or hear Most of us already knew that. :yup2:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Sorry
Alice We need more women. Fred should let his wife post, when she has finished her chores of course.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Sorry
parsonstreet Thanks Mr Fred. This forum is just crying out for more posters like you. s:12
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Chip Pan's out...
Dordie Fed up cleaning it, splashed out on a new one. That's how I am, me! :yup2:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread 2040
Alice Don't worry, BC will have been bought out by Facebook by then and you'll be a millionaire driving two electric cars.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread 2040
Alice 2040 is probably the earliest we'll be able to retire the way things are going.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread 2040
Scrotnig 2040 is the current "year in the future" that we will all be travelling about using jet packs strapped to our backs while wearing silver space suit-like clothes. And there will be flying cars. And eating will just mean taking a small pill once a...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Off to Morrisons before...
Alice Filth. :irked:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Now this really is very very scary.
Alice Quite easily. :yup:
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Off to Morrisons before...
Scrotnig Eeeeuuurrrrgh!
Alice
1 Like Alice liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread 2040
Scrotnig Well I'll only be 62 then so I'd be pretty pleased if that's true.
Alice
1 Like Alice liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Please tell Dordie..
Scrotnig I watched it once, but I think I got away with it. First year it was on. It was slightly interesting then. Seventeen years later, not so much.
Alice
3 Likes Alice liked a post by sphinx in the thread Now this really is very very scary.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Hahahahahahahaha!
Reg Perrin Going to Work Frances O'Grady Dear Chris, Today the Supreme Court unanimously ruled that the governmentís sky-high tribunal fees are unlawful, accepting UNISONís argument that the fees are restricting working peopleís access to justice. ...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Spy Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC