Activity Stream

Latest Liked Posts

Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Welcome to the Valentines Forem 2018
Scrotnig That's a valid point. I've removed the ability to 'Like' anonymous posts. Liking posts is never anonymous, that's not part of this feature.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Are YOU guilty?
Memnoch Debretts said: No shit, Sherlock: Didn't need an etiquette guide to explain to me what an arsehole is, did I?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread The Perrin mystery solved.
Memnoch Why would an "Exceptional" person be remotely interested in a 12 month contract?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Bridge over the English Channel
sphinx It can also cross the channel in the old fashioned way....by boat. :rolleyes:
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Dordie in the thread Post your unpopular opinions
Dordie Yes, views can become hackneyed and grow stale, whether we realize it or not Views send a mental message. I prefer to allow music to control my emotions. This is why I am not a fan of the tripe spewed out by those such as the Beatles.....unless of...
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by sphinx in the thread Deleting My Facebook Account
sphinx I only use it to keep in touch with family. I have a daughter in Malta, a grandson in Hungary, a Brother and nephews and a niece in South Africa, a grand daughter in Canada, and various other off spring all over England. Oh and niece in Oz.... It...
superwoman
4 Likes superwoman liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Ban all..
nicknotnicked We went round the Lee Rigby murder site today, Greenwich Council decided to remove everything put up there, we replaced it.
nicknotnicked
5 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Calidore has...
Memnoch I've often said that left wing politics is indistinguishable from religion: Zealots cannot tolerate any view that isn't consistent with official truth and will do whatever is necessary to suppress dissent. The concept of "political correctness" is a...
Dordie
5 Likes Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Calidore has...
Memnoch I've often said that left wing politics is indistinguishable from religion: Zealots cannot tolerate any view that isn't consistent with official truth and will do whatever is necessary to suppress dissent. The concept of "political correctness" is a...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Post your unpopular opinions
sphinx I certainly agree with that. I quite like the idea of that...would save room although one would still need a cabinet of some kind for the box/DVD player/wifi/whatever etc that has to be plugged in.... plus I would be afraid of it falling off the...
Joe 90
5 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Calidore has...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Calidore has...
Memnoch Which only works if one entertains the delusion that the site can't survive without one. FNAR :D
sphinx
5 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Calidore has...
Scrotnig
5 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Calidore has...
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Calidore has...
Scrotnig The lesson is that we're not supposed to allow opinions that lefties cannot tolerate. It is consistent with the 'no platform' stance now so beloved of the treacherous left. Any organisation that permits contrary opinions will be hounded and shouted...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Post your unpopular opinions
Memnoch A television recessed into the wall and made to look like a window would be good... is there a Scenery Channel?
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by PhilipR in the thread Post your unpopular opinions
PhilipR What opinions do you 'secretly' hold, that are actually quite unpopular? Here are a couple of mine: It's not racist to say there are too many people coming to the UK TVs mounted on the wall are council Benefits should be paid in...
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Calidore has...
Scrotnig It's to teach us all a lesson for allowing people to post opinions they cannot tolerate. They all see this as an extreme right wing site, simply on the grounds that the owners aren't rabid lefties. :rolleyes:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread A to Z of words containing double letters
sphinx illusion
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Egg & Sausage Breakfast Casserol
Memnoch And BTW, quiche isn't a French invention, it's German. The French called it "quiche" as a variation on the German word "Kuchen". You can tell whether something with a French sounding name is really French: If it's edible it's not French.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Egg & Sausage Breakfast Casserol
Memnoch I love spam, but margarine is not only one of the most foul tasting things ever invented, it's also lethal as it nearly always has trans fats in it. And it's French, surprise surprise.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by PhilipR in the thread Post your unpopular opinions
PhilipR What opinions do you 'secretly' hold, that are actually quite unpopular? Here are a couple of mine: It's not racist to say there are too many people coming to the UK TVs mounted on the wall are council Benefits should be paid in...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Calidore has...
Scrotnig It's to teach us all a lesson for allowing people to post opinions they cannot tolerate. They all see this as an extreme right wing site, simply on the grounds that the owners aren't rabid lefties. :rolleyes:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Calidore has...
Dordie They have proved they are not open to debate, only their view counts.....Corbyn has devoured them.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by john barnes in the thread Snow in Cambs
john barnes Dont forget last autumn leaves on the track as well

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC