Activity Stream

Latest Liked Posts

Alice
1 Like Alice liked a post by sphinx in the thread 1138 AD
sphinx It would be if I was considerably younger. :r5
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread London attack latest
superwoman It must have been the promise of all those virgins!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread London attack latest
Alice Yes, the fact that he had the benefit of being brought up in a western democracy but that wasn't enough for him. The fact that he wasn't an impressionable teenager, wasn't an immigrant, didn't fit any of the profiles. That's what's disturbing to...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread 1138 AD
Alice Or the year Memnoch bought his last mobile phone.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Baffled!
Alice Yeah, that was a bit harsh of me. You're really more of a wannabe.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Emma's Book: Druid Priestess
Dordie Our future King has regular chats with trees and shrubs. He never lets on what secrets they tell him :whisper:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Emma's Book: Druid Priestess
TheDruid 3X3 Awens to All: I read the Spring Chapter called 'Nothing And Freedom' through today at Work and the first thing Emma goes into how in Mundane Life, one is always looking for Positive Reinforcements in order to have Good Confidence in Life as well as...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Wrap them in cotton wool.
Lord Ponsonby They'll experience the horrors of dentistry sooner or later.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread London attack latest
Memnoch More disturbing than what? Than the fact that he adopted an alien religion brought here by primitives and turned into a killer?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread London attack latest
Lord Ponsonby I find the fact that lefties appear to be celebrating and viewing as some sort of victory the fact that the murderer was born in Britain, as opposed to him being an immigrant somewhat disturbing tbh.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread London attack latest
Alice I see his Mother is called Janet. Not exactly an Islamic name, that.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread 1138 AD
Alice I don't understand this thread. :-s
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Baffled!
Alice Looks like Cultured got post sliced to death before he could ride off onto the sunset.
Joe 90
3 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Memnoch in the thread London attack latest
Memnoch You'd know all about that, wouldn't you?
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Fork Me in the thread So, Donald, where are the lawsuits?
Fork Me It won't. If anything, it'll encourage them to do it more, you daft twat.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Bobson! Property - safe as houses? Hahahah
Dordie Muslims will get LA house improvement grant where locals are told to piss off by LA's. I know, I worked on them.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Bobson! Property - safe as houses? Hahahah
bill jarvis Which will continue while governments insist on importing millions of people. It's call supply and demand.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Durgemeister in the thread Why do Rightards
Durgemeister It's also what someone with a speech impediment gets, when they squeeze fruit.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Lets have this from another angle.
Lord Ponsonby
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread So, who is up for a meet?
Fork Me Stop crying.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Durgemeister in the thread Why do Rightards
Durgemeister It's also what someone with a speech impediment gets, when they squeeze fruit.
Durgemeister
1 Like Durgemeister liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Why do Rightards
Fork Me Pretty much.
nicknotnicked
2 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Lets have this from another angle.
Lord Ponsonby
nicknotnicked
2 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Fork Me in the thread So, Donald, where are the lawsuits?
Fork Me It won't. If anything, it'll encourage them to do it more, you daft twat.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Bobson! Property - safe as houses? Hahahah
bill jarvis Which will continue while governments insist on importing millions of people. It's call supply and demand.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Spy Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC