Activity Stream

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Hey Scrot...
Plutonium Yes I'm very impressed, FN, and good luck to your son. By the way, all I've ever done WRT Scrot's injury is given him my empathy, and a little bit of advice based on some personal experience. So I'm not really clear why you're singling me out here....
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Bomb blast near my house today
bill jarvis 4) Muslims.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Bomb blast near my house today
bill jarvis 4) Muslims.
Calidore
2 Likes Calidore liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread 41 years ago right now
bill jarvis I agree, the 60s and 70s were great, few immigrants and England still belonged to the English.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread 41 years ago right now
bill jarvis Reg and Sphinx hijacked your precious thread before I did. HTH
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread 41 years ago right now
Lord Ponsonby One could definitely tell that he was heading for a semi down by the railway sidings, even at that tender age.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread 41 years ago right now
bill jarvis I agree, the 60s and 70s were great, few immigrants and England still belonged to the English.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread A stupid twat
bill jarvis I used to do it but got cheesed off with it.
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread A stupid twat
bill jarvis I used to do it but got cheesed off with it.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Bashing kino thread
bill jarvis That's what I asked.
Plutonium
Joe 90 Blimey, he's plastered already.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Bashing kino thread
bill jarvis Wassa "hyocrite" pkease?
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by sphinx in the thread 41 years ago right now
sphinx Have you been entertaining yourself reading the old diaries you kept as a lad? :s8
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Fork Me larruped again
bill jarvis Guffaw!
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Hey Scrot...
Plutonium Yes I'm very impressed, FN, and good luck to your son. By the way, all I've ever done WRT Scrot's injury is given him my empathy, and a little bit of advice based on some personal experience. So I'm not really clear why you're singling me out here....
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread The bashing Pluto thread
Lord Ponsonby He really hasn't got to grips with this ignore lark, has he?
bill jarvis
5 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread The bashing Pluto thread
Reg Perrin I don't think you actually need a dedicated thread for this, you've got a whole forum.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Hey Scrot...
Fairy_Nuff I'd just like to say, (and I have asked his permission to post this as I usually don't discuss my family much on here) my son broke his back a few weeks ago, he is recovering but it will be quite a lengthy process. He is an athlete who is at...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Hey Scrot...
Reg Perrin However, when confronted with Lefties that shine a light on Chickenshit's deficiencies he retreats behind "Ignore". You'd think he's stand and fight wouldn't you. BTW.......Nerve/Touched Chickenshit?
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Hey Scrot...
Scrotnig In what way? The NHS have been pretty amazing really. I've also had a private consultation. PS also, I'm not a rightard. I voted Labour at the last election.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by sphinx in the thread The fucking Fred thread.
sphinx That's not surprising. :j4
Plutonium
3 Likes Plutonium liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread I learned-ed a new word today
bill jarvis You're thinking of "Mohorovicic Discontinuity".
Plutonium
3 Likes Plutonium liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread I learned-ed a new word today
bill jarvis I've learned a new word today "cosultation".
Plutonium
4 Likes Plutonium liked a post by sphinx in the thread I learned-ed a new word today
sphinx :yeahright: :giggle:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread The fucking Fred thread.
Joe 90 Isn't Fred funny?

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Spy Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC