Activity Stream

Latest Liked Posts

Memnoch
2 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Luna in the thread Getting Respect
Luna Because you don't just 'get' respect, Kino - respect has to be earned.
nicknotnicked
Alice Hope they don't start getting called to supermarkets to check out all those unexpected items in the bagging area.
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by sphinx in the thread My latest car
sphinx Nothing wrong with your face! Babes will just think you've gone for the 'rug-ged' look, and be impressed. :D
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by sphinx in the thread The Coriolis effect
sphinx Yes. It was one of the many boring things we found fascinating in South Africa.:-)
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by sphinx in the thread The Coriolis effect
sphinx For anyone who cares..... Water swirls/goes down the plug-hole the opposite way south of the Equator.:-)
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by Memnoch in the thread I don't know what this means...
Memnoch ... but I shall look for many opportunities to use it: :D
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by sphinx in the thread My latest car
sphinx All you need now are some super expensive sun-glasses, black clothes and some gold neck/wrist/whatever/ chains, to be a super babe-magnet. :D
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread My latest car
nicknotnicked Nice day today so I took the hard top off, 1 minute, here we have soft top closed and soft top open, all electric.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Dyson Sphere
Fork Me A fried jelly bean?
Memnoch
3 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread My latest car
Fork Me If you posted a picture of a car on here it would just be one you Googled.
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by Memnoch in the thread My latest car
Memnoch Did you buy it in anticipation of Germany no longer needing your money when we Leave? :D
nicknotnicked
3 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Fork Me in the thread My latest car
Fork Me If you posted a picture of a car on here it would just be one you Googled.
Alice
2 Likes Alice liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Dyson Sphere
Fork Me A fried jelly bean?
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Things Cypriots are not very good at.
Memnoch He's been there for forty years, but some fucker went and built a side turning right on his parking spot.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Things Cypriots are not very good at.
Memnoch He's been there for forty years, but some fucker went and built a side turning right on his parking spot.
sphinx
nicknotnicked At work the reports have tripled.
sphinx
Plutonium It goes beyond that. The traditional type of terrorist, like the IRA, left a bomb and got out before it went off. So you had to keep an eye out for unattended bags and the like. But with suicide bombers, it's something different. By definition, the...
sphinx
Plutonium I know Manchester has a bad reputation, but I grew up and lived in the Manchester area for 25 of the first 30 years of my life, and never had a problem. I still have affection for it, grime and all. Went to Leeds for 3 years and was attacked 3 times...
sphinx
Scrotnig I don't like Manchester, it's a dump. This hasn't changed my view. Ironically, in my latter years living in the city, I used to park opposite the Arena and walk into the city to work. I had to walk under the railway bridge outside the arena an...
sphinx
5 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Another bomb? Bomb unit sent to Manchester college
Alice Hope they don't start getting called to supermarkets to check out all those unexpected items in the bagging area.
sphinx
parsonstreet I have never seen Scrotnig show so much concern for Manchester.
sphinx
Memansw Just been reported it's over. Still a small cordon but bomb disposal etc have gone.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Dyson Sphere
Alice I have to admit the post went over my head.... by about 90 billion light years. :-s
Alice
1 Like Alice liked a post by sphinx in the thread Dyson Sphere
sphinx Yes....except that I never use the f word.:-|
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Dyson Sphere
Alice I really like that as an insult. And if you ever wanted to give it more oomph you could always add the F word to it. :yup:

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Spy Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC