Activity Stream

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Go take a fucking running jump
Reg Perrin LOL. What a dick.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Go take a fucking running jump
Reg Perrin The dick can't even flounce properly.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Dordie in the thread US Navy pilot drew a willy in the sky
Dordie lol
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread US Navy pilot drew a willy in the sky
Chris Mitchell You stole the plane, didn't you Scrot? Admit it! Just like the other incident referenced in the article: "It is not the first aircrew to pull such a stunt. In August this year, an RAF fighter pilot drew a 35-mile penis on radars monitoring skies...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread US Navy pilot drew a willy in the sky
sphinx How rood. :irked:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread That old painting in Dordie's attic...
Chris Mitchell I'm already on the run from the Pope's army, so I might as well be hanged for a sheep as a lamb.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread US Navy pilot drew a willy in the sky
Scrotnig http://www.bbc.co.uk/news/42032629
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread The EVIL that lurks within local councils
Joe 90 When stumped, try to attribute other people's use of emoticons to the baseless notion that they're also stumped.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread The EVIL that lurks within local councils
superwoman :D
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by superwoman in the thread Secret Lanterns Winter Solstice Festival
superwoman ,..... and MERRY CHRISTMAS to you too Kino
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Secret Lanterns Winter Solstice Festival
TheDruid 3X3 Awens to All: Winter Solstice is what I Celebrate at this time of Year. The rest of it is pretty much Bollocks to me. 3X3
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Secret Lanterns Winter Solstice Festival
TheDruid 3X3 Just checked the Website. Secret Lanterns Procession is on December 21st. The Website shows Pictures of 2015's Procession but not 2016 for some reason. 3X3
Calidore
2 Likes Calidore liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Racist comments by Labour MP
Chris Mitchell I'm sorry, I don't speak Scotch.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Christmas?
Lord Ponsonby Happy Hollidays.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread The EVIL that lurks within local councils
Dordie You mean the shirkers who need back up?
sphinx
Luna I think it is lovely - thank you!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread That old painting in Dordie's attic...
Memnoch It's not even a particularly good painting. It got that price because it is "believed" to be a Leonardo. Maybe. Whoever painted it obviously used the same model as the Mona Lisa, which is also not very good. :-s Still, it could be worse. It could...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Barbers' Shop Dog
Memnoch :rofl: Which one?
Dordie
3 Likes Dordie liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Barbers' Shop Dog
Chris Mitchell Don't you shit too? I go once a month, whether I need to or not.
Luna
Scrotnig ...tough! :D
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread That old painting in Dordie's attic...
Chris Mitchell ...what he bought for 45 in 1958, has just sold for $450m. It's a picture of Jesus holding a crystal ball and crossing his fingers. The caption is "This crystal ball tells me we're going to have a great party on Friday. Fingers crossed...
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread WOOHOO............
Lord Ponsonby Too early, like Saintsbury's.
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by Fork Me in the thread WOOHOO............
Fork Me It's still November FFS.
nicknotnicked
2 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread WOOHOO............
Fairy_Nuff You can nod all you like. ISGROI.
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread WOOHOO............
Fairy_Nuff :noshake:

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Spy Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC