Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread One hit wonders
Luna
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Why can't men have handbags?
nicknotnicked They can, ok you start! Pics or it never happened.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Gunby Hall
Scrotnig THE GARDENS
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Gunby Hall
Scrotnig On Sunday I visited the wonderful Gunby Hall in Lincolnshire. Here are the pics I took. THE HOUSE
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread What do think of my tea?
Scrotnig Minted lamb steaks - these are from Morrisons and are superb, at a decent price too. They also don't cook away to nothing, they are the same size after cooking as before. Cheshire potatoes Carrots Gravy And the crowning glory...home...
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread What do think of my tea?
Scrotnig Minted lamb steaks - these are from Morrisons and are superb, at a decent price too. They also don't cook away to nothing, they are the same size after cooking as before. Cheshire potatoes Carrots Gravy And the crowning glory...home...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Gunby Hall
Scrotnig THE GARDENS
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Gunby Hall
Scrotnig On Sunday I visited the wonderful Gunby Hall in Lincolnshire. Here are the pics I took. THE HOUSE
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Happy songs
Luna These two used to make my dad fall about laughing:-
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Happy songs
nicknotnicked Actually, with hindsight maybe Robin Williams was the wrong guy to have in this video. :-(
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Happy songs
parsonstreet
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread A great speech regarding muslims.
bill jarvis
Joe 90
4 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Inheriting your parents Wealth
Bill. MC What is your benefit to the economy?
Okami Itto
2 Likes Okami Itto liked a post by Luna in the thread Why can't men have handbags?
Luna It would give Eddie Tranter apoplexy !
superwoman
4 Likes superwoman liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Inheriting your parents Wealth
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread A great speech regarding muslims.
bill jarvis
nicknotnicked
4 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Inheriting your parents Wealth
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Pharmaceutical...
Dordie Scrot has promised to send this post to Bletchley Park, for decoding.
bill jarvis
4 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Inheriting your parents Wealth
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Dordie in the thread Pharmaceutical...
Dordie Scrot has promised to send this post to Bletchley Park, for decoding.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Doug in the thread Inheriting your parents Wealth
Doug Herein lies a problem. Muslims simply cannot tolerate gays, and here in the UK we do actually embrace gay culture these days. Incompatible. I know which 'd rather do without.
bill jarvis
Bill. MC This has recently happened in Spain after a boatload of filth was unloaded. The same sort of thing will IMO happen in the UK if Corbyn is ever elected to number 10. ...
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Global Warming.
Bill. MC While you on the other hand dish out abuse to anyone who has a different opinion from yourself. Does this also apply to Piers Corbyn?
Bill. MC
bill jarvis They're all government controlled, as proven by the Tommy Robinson blackout.
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Eritrean Cyclists?
nicknotnicked They should protest there not here! To compare these pricks to football hooligans you are definitely on a different Planet to any sane person!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC