Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Will there be a prize?
Reg Perrin
wishingwell
1 Like wishingwell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Little Mary
Fairy_Nuff A) Guilt. It will get better in time. You did the right thing. :q1
The New Prince
Chris Mitchell What's abusive? If I say that the leader of the Communist party is Communist, or hard left, that's a statement of fact, not abuse. Communists are far left. Labour is left of centre. The Tories are right of centre. If, from where you're standing, the...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread How skilfull is DJ'ing?
Scrotnig Yes, and Marshall Mathers is a real marshal!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread How skilfull is DJ'ing?
Scrotnig Piers Morgan.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Would you eat a supermarket sandwich?
Luna No -not even one of those. It is so quick and easy to make your own - and they don't come covered in that awful cling film stuff!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Would you eat a supermarket sandwich?
Scrotnig Or e-coli
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by BobBobson in the thread How skilfull is DJ'ing?
BobBobson pfffft it's close. Would need to get the VAR out to decide between them.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Fork Me in the thread How skilfull is DJ'ing?
Fork Me It's because he was never an MC and using the title made him even more unpopular in the hip hop scene that he already was. He tried to reinvent himself and be taken seriously. It didn't work.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Would you eat a supermarket sandwich?
Scrotnig :no: https://news.sky.com/story/supermarket-sandwich-maker-recalls-products-over-e-coli-risk-13153070
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread How skilfull is DJ'ing?
Chris Mitchell It's probably because titles are essential in the heady academic world of musicians. After all, you have to have at least a PhD to become a rapper. Just ask Professor Green or Dr. Dre.
Fork Me
Chris Mitchell What's abusive? If I say that the leader of the Communist party is Communist, or hard left, that's a statement of fact, not abuse. Communists are far left. Labour is left of centre. The Tories are right of centre. If, from where you're standing, the...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Little Mary
Reg Perrin Threw
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Little Mary
Reg Perrin Threw
wishingwell
1 Like wishingwell liked a post by Luna in the thread Little Mary
Luna Heavens - don't say that too loudly - if word leaks out that I am making sense I could be banned! :bouncy:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Closest To Nuclear War!
Reg Perrin Lol
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread How skilfull is DJ'ing?
Reg Perrin I was a DJ at our college in the late 70's. The Disco era. Before college I'd never danced or been to a disco, I like (and still do) progressive and Rock. Nevertheless, I soon dispensed with the shackles of my previous life and with a dancefloor...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 199 - Numbers
Luna The Solitary Reaper by William Wordsworth Behold her, single in the field, Yon solitary Highland Lass! Reaping and singing by herself; Stop here, or gently pass! Alone she cuts and binds the grain, And sings a melancholy strain; O listen! for the...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 199 - Numbers
Luna Lucky Numbers by Dragonheart Is three a lucky number? They say three is company but The trinity is three.. God, Jesus and the Holy Ghost. Three great words of strength are...
misty15
Luna Lucky Number 13 by kelleyana Acute power or a mystical virtue? Not daring to venture further Became superstitious by token and sign, Leaving the most positive meanings behind Ends with a 3 that reminds me of the trinity A belief that kept...
misty15
Luna Seven Spanish Angels by Troy Seals and Eddie Setser He looked down into her brown eyes And said "Say a prayer for me" She threw her arms around him Whispered "God will keep us free" They could hear the riders comin' He said "This is...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Little Mary
wishingwell My sister chomped on a rolled up one when she was a little girl mistaking it for a blackberry, she never touched a blackberry since and she's getting on for eighty.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Little Mary
wishingwell Yes we did.We occasionally found those big hawkmoth cattepillars too.
wishingwell
1 Like wishingwell liked a post by BobBobson in the thread How skilfull is DJ'ing?
BobBobson An MC comes from Hip Hop culture, and infused into the dance scene in the early 90's, especially in the Hardcore Rave and Drum & Bass scenes. And to be fair, MCing did suit this style of dance music and the MC would be as big a draw as whatever DJ...
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread How skilfull is DJ'ing?
Reg Perrin I was a DJ at our college in the late 70's. The Disco era. Before college I'd never danced or been to a disco, I like (and still do) progressive and Rock. Nevertheless, I soon dispensed with the shackles of my previous life and with a dancefloor...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •