Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Arguments against flat Earth.
Fork Me If the Earth was flat then the cats would have pushed everything off it by now.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by sphinx in the thread Pompeii And Herculaneum
sphinx He is nowhere near as uneducated and stupid as you appear to be. :rolleyes: ...and not in the least vulgar, unlike yourself. I believe that had you remained in this country you would have been incarcerated in a secure place for the mentally...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread My Allotment
Luna Sounds like you will be busy come harvest time!
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Does the idiot druid realise how stupid he is?
Luna A long way from being as stupid as Fred !
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Does the idiot druid realise how stupid he is?
sphinx He is far from stupid, I can assure you.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread My Allotment
TheDruid 3X3 The Monks thought so. I have put 72 Tomato Seeds into Egg Cups a week ago. I am wanting to grow a Crop of Beef Steak Tomatoes in my Allotment this year. I had some Store bought Tomato Seedlings last year and put them in and they did very well. ...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Pompeii And Herculaneum
TheDruid 3X3 Yes, they did use the word 'Heretic' to describe anyone who wasn't Monotheistic. 3X3
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Does the idiot druid realise how stupid he is?
sphinx He is far from stupid, I can assure you.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Dennis : No snow here yet
Luna Blind and mentally deficient!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread My Allotment
TheDruid 3X3 The Monks thought so. I have put 72 Tomato Seeds into Egg Cups a week ago. I am wanting to grow a Crop of Beef Steak Tomatoes in my Allotment this year. I had some Store bought Tomato Seedlings last year and put them in and they did very well. ...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Pompeii And Herculaneum
TheDruid 3X3 There are others who are more Epic Brain Fails as a Human than I am! Like those who allow themselves to be talked into Flying Jet Aircrafts into World Trade Centers. 3X3
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Dordie in the thread What can you see from your nearest window?
Dordie Nothing, the blind is drawn.
Nice Fred
2 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Dordie in the thread The Horror of existence
Dordie To you, the gift of life is a total waste.
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Memnoch in the thread The Horror of existence
Memnoch And entirely undeserved.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Pompeii And Herculaneum
TheDruid 3X3 Yes, they did use the word 'Heretic' to describe anyone who wasn't Monotheistic. 3X3
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Satanism As A Derogatory Term
Luna No, Kino, Satanism is the worship of Satan - as the name implies - and they are monotheist as they believe Satan to be their only deity.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread What can you hear atm?
Luna Something falling in the next room - Damn, those cats have woken up again!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread What can you see from your nearest window?
Dordie Nothing, the blind is drawn.
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Pompeii And Herculaneum
Luna That is really interesting, Memnoch, thank you.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Pompeii And Herculaneum
Luna Would they not have used 'heretic', Memnoch? The Inquisition did - frequently.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Pompeii And Herculaneum
sphinx Indeed. They are far from 'Pagan', and have a system of religious beliefs that 'our' Judah/Christian....and later the Muslims..... stole our ideas from.
Bill. MC
3 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Can Facts be abusive?
bill jarvis You are fat, you are useless and definitely parasitic. How are they NOT facts?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Deporting foreign crims
parsonstreet Paroles is earned. If you misbehave in prison you can get extra prison time and you may not qualify for parole. The judges know that when they are sentencing someone to X amount of time that that includes a parole period. In the case of a life...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by sphinx in the thread What can you hear atm?
sphinx Same here.....distant traffic, and every now and then the siren of a police car/fire engine/ etc..... :yup2:
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread Deporting foreign crims
Luna I take your point and respect your candour, Parson.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC