Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Nice Fred
2 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Like Country?
Luna We had noticed!
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Luna in the thread Like Country?
Luna We had noticed!
Joe 90
Everybody Is he for real?
Alice
1 Like Alice liked a post by Dordie in the thread Another great money saving tip:
Dordie the Barnsley low life.......on topic
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Trump: Making of a dynasty.
Chris Mitchell Fair point. He's not as bad as Kim Jong-nutter. However, things have come to a pretty poor state when the best thing that we can say about the President of the United States is that he's not as bad as the nutjob leader of North Korea.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Like Country?
Luna Have you ?
LadyLush
Scrotnig Johnson is a Remainer. Cameron spoke some very wise words when he was flogging his tawdry book last week, and one of the things he said was that Johnson became a Leaver because he felt itíd be good for his career. Thatís all you will ever get...
Bill. MC
3 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Trump: Making of a dynasty.
BobBobson Say what you like about Trump. He is the spearhead of a much needed drive towards nations rediscovering their sovereignty. For the past couple of decades, the globalist financial and corporate elites have been bleeding their host nations and...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Trump: Making of a dynasty.
TheDruid 3X3 I have been watching to see if Trump will do something about the Raid Area 51 Event. If I was him, I would Declare being for the Movement and actually Order the Base Opened for Viewing and actually arrive to accompany the First Raiders in. That...
Nice Fred
Joe 90 All the usual Leftie arguments, destroyed. Nice.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Luna in the thread Like Country?
Luna Thank you, Dordie, that had my day off to a good start!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Dordie in the thread Like Country?
Dordie
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread I'm fed up with my union
Joe 90 In which case it’s a movie quote, as well as a sporting quote. You dick. :cat:
Reg Perrin
1 Like Reg Perrin liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Ze EU Empire
Fork Me Get a grip you daft twat.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by superwoman in the thread I will change my telephone number
superwoman first time for everything..........maybe Parson will be interested :s6
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread I'm fed up with my union
Joe 90 Calm down, Chris.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread I'm fed up with my union
Joe 90 He’s furious.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread 9/11 Conspiracy Theory Explained in 5 Minutes
Nice Fred I still want to see an aircraft hit the pentagon, or even a set of holes big enough to have been made by a medium size 2 engined airliner. I'll believe the official story a lot more if I see either of those.
sphinx
Scrotnig On the contrary, I've really enjoyed watching Memnoch post it and make you look foolish. As usual.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread The bank gave me a VIP card
Nice Fred A teacher in a mid range school will earn 3 to 5 million each month
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread The bank gave me a VIP card
Nice Fred Yes that's about right
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The bank gave me a VIP card
Chris Mitchell Just over seven grand, by the looks of it?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread The bank gave me a VIP card
Nice Fred Seems if you have more than 125 million in the bank they give you the card. That's considered quite a lot of money out here but it's not really.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Brexit dilemma for future history teachers
Nice Fred I think he's jealous I thought if something he didn't.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread British Columbia Wolf Cull
TheDruid 3X3 I got an email from a Druidistic Priestess Friend saying that the BC Government is planning on doing a Wolf Cull killing off 80% of the Wolf in the Caribou Valley so that the Herds of Caribou of that Region can make a come back: ...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC