Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Pensions
Nice Fred I'll try ... I noticed this guy yesterday morning. Many people wander the street selling a variety of products. this one with his big buckets.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Pensions
Nice Fred That appears to work on all forums - Thanks for the suggestion
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Pensions
Chris Mitchell What about Google Photos, Fred? I think they're unlimited, although there may be a loss of quality from the original photos (having said that, the default quality isn't bad). I keep photos that are really important locally as well at full...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread Pensions
superwoman Fred's photos are great.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Would you give her one?
Nice Fred Passports are nothing to do with sex save the mention of gender noted on them. Religion has something to do with the thread as the person in question felt she was in danger from extremist attitudes, and that looks very much possible.
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread If you have a dog...
Joe 90 Mine’s called Reg. Toothless, yappy little bastard, loves a good kicking.
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Theresa May wins no confidence vote
Joe 90 My thoughts precisely, Reg... Reg..? Ah, he’s fled.
Lord Ponsonby
3 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Theresa May wins no confidence vote
Scrotnig Where we go from here, is that we leave the EU at the end of March, as laid down in law. I don't understand the difficulty. We voted to leave. The government passed a law to ensure we leave. We're going to leave. The abject failure of pointless...
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Dordie in the thread Would you give her one?
Dordie It's not sex based, the post is religion based.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Theresa May wins no confidence vote
Chris Mitchell The difficulty is that the reason bandied about during the referendum campaign was that we were ruled by a bunch of European bureaucrats who weren't directly elected, but were appointed by (elected) politicians. This was a Bad Thing, and we should...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Theresa May wins no confidence vote
Chris Mitchell Then the Leave campaign should have made that clear in 2016, rather than telling us that we would have a deal with the EU, and it would be "the easiest deal in history".
nicknotnicked
2 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Singing Jailbirds
Lord Ponsonby Plutonium has been busy googling again.
Nice Fred
2 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by superwoman in the thread Pensions
superwoman Fred's photos are great.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Theresa May wins no confidence vote
Joe 90 The most baffling part of the last few days proceedings came this evening, following the failed no confidence motion.....Corbyn, having rejected the only deal on the table just 24 hours earlier, stood up and told the house that there’d be no talks...
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Theresa May wins no confidence vote
Nice Fred There was a democratic vote The result was the majority want the UK to escape from the corrupt EU The Germans and French have been trying to make this as painful and punitive as possible (good friends?????) The Labour party and some bent tories are...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Singing Jailbirds
Lord Ponsonby Plutonium has been busy googling again.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread If you have a dog...
Joe 90 Mine’s called Reg. Toothless, yappy little bastard, loves a good kicking.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Theresa May wins no confidence vote
Nice Fred There was a democratic vote The result was the majority want the UK to escape from the corrupt EU The Germans and French have been trying to make this as painful and punitive as possible (good friends?????) The Labour party and some bent tories are...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Theresa May wins no confidence vote
Scrotnig Where we go from here, is that we leave the EU at the end of March, as laid down in law. I don't understand the difficulty. We voted to leave. The government passed a law to ensure we leave. We're going to leave. The abject failure of pointless...
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Theresa May wins no confidence vote
Joe 90 It was pretty straightforward; ‘remain’ or ‘leave’. There was nothing ambiguous about either option.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Theresa May wins no confidence vote
Lord Ponsonby We didn't vote for a deal, we voted to leave.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Scrotnig's sunset times thread
Scrotnig 16:23 tonight. 30 mins difference from the shortest day.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Theresa May wins no confidence vote
Joe 90 The most baffling part of the last few days proceedings came this evening, following the failed no confidence motion.....Corbyn, having rejected the only deal on the table just 24 hours earlier, stood up and told the house that there’d be no talks...
nicknotnicked
4 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Theresa May wins no confidence vote
Joe 90 It was pretty straightforward; ‘remain’ or ‘leave’. There was nothing ambiguous about either option.
Nice Fred
2 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Would you give her one?
Chris Mitchell How is it sexist? Fred merely said he'd give her a passport.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC