Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Do you wipe your arse?
Lord Ponsonby Bus people look like that anyway.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Do you wipe your arse?
superwoman so funny I posted twice 😙
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Do you wipe your arse?
Memnoch I favour handstands in the rain. Just remember to keep your mouth closed.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by kokasucky in the thread Saudi Arabia trolls Canada.
kokasucky Because no one has managed any answers Utter bollocks. Not a single body part or anything else soft survived, but paper did. Please link to it, or a photo will do
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread When you have to conquer Mongolia...
Chris Mitchell ...but the cat needs a walk first.
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Bridge collapse near Genoa
Chris Mitchell Yes, but not very well. I was very drunk at the time.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Do you wipe your arse?
Memnoch I favour handstands in the rain. Just remember to keep your mouth closed.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Saudi Arabia trolls Canada.
Lord Ponsonby Wtc was built by Bovis Homes. I saw it on google.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread My new cooker...
Chris Mitchell Yes, I was always a fan of gas for both until I got an electric oven and gas hob about 15 years ago. It's definitely the way to go and I wouldn't switch back now.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread My new cooker...
Dordie Is a dream to use. Dual fuel....Gas hob and electric oven and grill..... A far cry from the smelly Beko all gas one I previously owned. Bought it from the Hotpoint factory outlet.
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread My new cooker...
Chris Mitchell Yes, I was always a fan of gas for both until I got an electric oven and gas hob about 15 years ago. It's definitely the way to go and I wouldn't switch back now.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread My new cooker...
Dordie Is a dream to use. Dual fuel....Gas hob and electric oven and grill..... A far cry from the smelly Beko all gas one I previously owned. Bought it from the Hotpoint factory outlet.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Frogs - What do you expect?
Lord Ponsonby This is taking.......... I'll get me coat.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread Frogs - What do you expect?
superwoman Yeah, they’re called lamp posts.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread One often hears...
Lord Ponsonby Just say no.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I have ordered a pizza
Scrotnig ROOD
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread One often hears...
Chris Mitchell Sharps toffees? A mere gateway drug to Werther's Originals!
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread One often hears...
Memnoch Good point. A "sum" is the result of adding two or more numbers together. (This includes subtraction since that's the same as adding a negative number, as in your example above). I think it's just jargon in this context - "amount" would serve just...
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread One often hears...
Lord Ponsonby He hasn't answered the question, but merely quoted something he googled because he doesn't have a clue as to the answer.
Scrotnig
Lord Ponsonby Well this is an awkward news item..... I know! Let's say he's British.....that should should do it.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by kokasucky in the thread Saudi Arabia trolls Canada.
kokasucky As far as the twin towers and other attacks go, I want a few things: I want to know how a passport survived a crash when most of the aircraft and all the people were vapourised. I want to see a picture of the aircraft that hit the Pentagon, a...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Bridge collapse near Genoa
Dordie Load bearing concrete is totally useless without adequate....*expensive*.... steel reinforcement. Three factors there......Italy....corruption....disaster.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Bridge collapse near Genoa
Memnoch What a horrific way to die. :( It may or may not be significant that government spending on road building and maintenance in Italy is less than half what it was ten years ago, while spending in most other european countries has been fairly stable.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Looks like we have another terrorist attack
TheDruid 3X3 That Adebolajo Head Fuck said: "Tell them to bring our troops back...leave our lands and you will live in peace." Well I found this statement as Incredulous as the Muzzies will not Leave Our Lands nor allow us to Live In Peace with their...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread One often hears...
Memnoch Good point. A "sum" is the result of adding two or more numbers together. (This includes subtraction since that's the same as adding a negative number, as in your example above). I think it's just jargon in this context - "amount" would serve just...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC