Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

TheDruid 3X3
3 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread How would you respond?
Chris Mitchell Which bits? Asking if "the bible" is true is as meaningless as asking if the history section in my local library is true. Some bits are, some bits aren't. The bible is a set of texts written over a period of at least a thousand years. Some bits...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Halloween Costumes
TheDruid 3X3 Got the Final Touches of my Riddler Jacket done today: 3X3
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread There's been a murder in Leicester
superwoman Trying to catch nosey neighbours :D
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Local "celebrities"
Luna Of course it does - LAUP !!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Doctor Who does Rosa Parks
Scrotnig Did you watch it? I did, and it was bloody good. Far better than some of the recent years under the previous head writer, which had started to get very tired.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Doctor Who does Rosa Parks
nicknotnicked Because all the rest was absolute dross, doesn't mean that it's popular.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Doctor Who does Rosa Parks
Nice Fred The Doc has, over a good few years, gone to sexual pervert stuff to as left wing PC as it gets. It's rubbish and viewing figures are down. The left have destroyed what was the best TV series in modern history.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Ophelia
Nice Fred The OP has expressed a wish to go mad, climb a tree in Denmark, fall off, land in a small river and die. It's possible he's already achieved the first stage.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Chin smoothing
Fork Me I had a Filipino girlfriend for about a year over here. She used to moan like hell if I didn't shave. She said Phillipino women have sofer and more sensitive skin than western women which is wy it was a problem for her. I guess it;s probably the...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread There's been a murder in Leicester
superwoman probably his dad, wouldn't buy him the latest iphone/nike trainer etc. etc.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Bit of an own goal here...
Nice Fred That'll be something to so with their collective IQ being lower than that of one average goat.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Bit of an own goal here...
Fork Me
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread A public service announcement
Nice Fred Please stop insulting hatstands.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Equinox in the thread It's Friday night....
Equinox An overweight centurion tank at that. z:1
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread There's been a murder in Leicester
Scrotnig Today the suspect was in court....Kasey Clarke, 18. He was remanded in custody accused of the murder of a 'Steve Clarke". So it's clearly a relative. Father? Brother? The interesting thing is that this all arose from a 'domestic altercation',...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread How would you respond?
Fork Me If you don't know then I'm not the one to tell you.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread How would you respond?
Joe 90 What does one have to do in order to ‘fujck’ oneself?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread A good article
Lord Ponsonby They'll will be good friends of his. He will know the family.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread It's Friday night....
superwoman wouldn't want to wake you up!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread It's Friday night....
Nice Fred I haven't had any booze of any sort in well over a decade. I used to enjoy a drink with mates but you'd be absolutely amazed at the difference when you pack it in. Alcohol is a poison but you don't realise how much it hurts you until you stop. ...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread It's Friday night....
Scrotnig Most people would be ashamed of this. :*rolleye:
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread How would you respond?
Scrotnig Itís a special way of doing it for Icelandic people.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread How would you respond?
Joe 90 What does one have to do in order to ‘fujck’ oneself?
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread How would you respond?
Chris Mitchell Incidentally, when I say "our local rabbi", that's only one of them - the one from the Orthodox synagogue. The rabbi from the liberal synagogue is AN WOOVRE :s3
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread How would you respond?
Chris Mitchell I would start by asking them if the history section in the local library is true, and see how they respond to that. I don't think one can argue with faith. It's easy enough to point out contradictions -...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC