Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Naked - 2
Chris Mitchell Pah, not a patch on John Noakes!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread almost
Scrotnig I'll give it some thought. Right, I've thought about it. No.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread Naked - 2
Luna With sticky backed plastic?
Plutonium
BobBobson Regarding my Y-chromosome. There are various projects online that compile incidences of haplotypes per geographic location and for the broader haplotype classifications, compile distribution maps. Here is the modern incidence rate of Bill MC's...
Plutonium
Chris Mitchell Jewish population in Europe in 1933: around 9 million Jewish population in 1950, after the Nazi genocide: 3.5 million Arab population of Palestine 1947: 1.1 million Arab population today after "Zionist Nazis" took over: 6.4 million Israel's...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Genetic determinism
Fork Me It's not hard at all, unless you have absolutely no knowledge of how genetics works. Sickle cell anaemia is a perfect, it simple example. The are two possible allelles on the gene pair. Let's call them A and a. A is dominant and gives you normal...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Genetic determinism
Reg Perrin Btw, while you were butting heads with parsonsteet this morning me and Mrs Perrin went for a lovely 5 mile walk down jesmond Dene. We saw yellow wagtails, moorhens, robins, kingfishers, tree creepers, red squirrels and Geordies.
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Genetic determinism
LadyLush Not my Dad, my childrenís Dad. Shockingly there isnít a single gay member of my family, apart from my son. So the theory that itís from the female side doesnít really hold up in this instance. Itís in interesting idea that my daughter might be...
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Genetic determinism
Reg Perrin What inherited factors are we on about though? Bob seems to be focusing on Homosexuality, you're talking about predisposition to addiction...or not. There are 12 children in my family, physically we're very similar, you can see a bit of the maternal...
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Happy Easter
Chris Mitchell I'd reserve judgement for now - most recent attacks on both the Christian and Muslim minorities in Sri Lanka have been by radical Buddhists. It could be an Islamist group, but given that the most recent attack last week on a mosque in Sri Lanka was...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Happy Easter
superwoman No eggs :( ......well I was given a cadburys creme egg by a colleague, they're revolting, gave it to my granddaughter.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Weston Super Mare Spring 2019
Chris Mitchell Yes, I remember you, me and Parsonstreet went to Weston in 2008, and then the pier burnt down. A bit of a hoo-ha ensued, and you had to go to Torquay instead for a while until it all blew over. It's probably a good job you didn't go with Parson...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Weston Super Mare Spring 2019
Chris Mitchell You could have worn shorts.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Weston Super Mare Spring 2019
LadyLush I remember being coerced into going on one of these wheels.... didnít enjoy it but had to pretend I wasnít pooping my pants. Happy days.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Weston Super Mare Spring 2019
superwoman Me neither......My granddaughter wanted me to go with her and her mum to London....my daughter booked tickets for the London Eye...first time i've refused my granddaughter something.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Have a modest sum of money
LadyLush You know how to live 😁
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Have a modest sum of money
Chris Mitchell On cat treats, pink gin, and denture fixative.
Chris Mitchell
Fork Me Worried about climate change? Drastically reduce your carbon footprint in London by having the Met carry you around the major tourist sites.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread A Quote
Fork Me Just think for a moment what a prospect that is. A single market without barriers - visible or invisible - giving you direct and unhindered access to the purchasing power of over 300 million of the world's wealthiest and most prosperous people. ...
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Weston Super Mare Spring 2019
parsonstreet Thanks for sharing Scrotnig. You seem to know how to have a really fulfilling solo holiday. And with no need to boast about the status of the location you went to or the type of activities therein.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Weston Super Mare Spring 2019
Plutonium It certainly did, especially the bit about eating an Alsatian. I've heard of "hot dogs" but that's going a bit far.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Weston Super Mare Spring 2019
Scrotnig Well that's about my lot for Weston Super Mare. I've thoroughly enjoyed coming to a new place and doing all the same boring shite I do in all the other places. :) I have a Premier Inn brekkie booked for tomorrow morning then it's off back to...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Weston Super Mare Spring 2019
Scrotnig Well my trip is coming to a close. Been nice to try somewhere different for a change. It's new. Two Spoonies here. The Cabot Court Hotel is the huge sea front one (which is also actually a hotel), and then there's The Dragon Inn which is in the...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread Happy Easter
superwoman LOL.......I'm willing to assist, I'm not diabetic! :D
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Happy Easter
LadyLush My mother bought my husband a tray of 42 Ferrero Rocher, then told him not to eat them all because heís diabetic and might have a heart attack and die. Sheís fantastic.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC