Activity Stream

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Would anyone like to paint my front room
superwoman Apart from the utility room I went through the house and did it all again last year. When I moved here in the 80's you could buy a textured paint on the lines of Artex. It needs stripping off and I want to get it tiled as and when finances...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread The state of prisons.
Memnoch Yes, but if I were strapped for cash I'd come out of retirement rather than take a lodger.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread And another....
Memnoch And the answer to the fingers one is Zero because some people have no fingers and anything multiplied by zero is zero. Or, if Parson is watching, nothing.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Question
superwoman what........this one?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Question
Lord Ponsonby Dog went for me last time.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Would anyone like to paint my front room
superwoman I agree Alice, when I look back at old photos and see some of the "fashion trends" I've had on my walls I shudder, particularly the 70's ...........great big bold abstract patterns and florals. All of my walls are now shades of creams or "hints" of...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread How this country is divided.
Memnoch This is how I know I do NOT live in t' north. People in Lincoln are aware of the existence of the word "the".
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread FAO - Phillip R!
Memnoch I have a small query: What the merry FUCK are you drivelling about?
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by superwoman in the thread Ugliest 'film star' ever?
superwoman The grown up Macaulay Culkin
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread The state of prisons.
superwoman I've seriously considered it a few times, but how do you go about checking a prospective lodger is sane, not a murderer or thief or otherwise undesirable. ....I wouldn't be able to walk round naked or anything any more either.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread "Solutions"
Memnoch A managerspeak euphemism that has found its way into everyday language and is really getting on my tits. No one sells products any more. No one sells services any more. Everyone sells bloody "solutions". Cupboard makers sell "Storage solutions"...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread And another....
Memnoch I can't come up with a better solution than Luna's so I'm going with that one.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread How this country is divided.
sphinx :-)
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Blow, Blow, Thou Winter Wind
Lord Ponsonby Thank you looney!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread The state of prisons.
superwoman I've seriously considered it a few times, but how do you go about checking a prospective lodger is sane, not a murderer or thief or otherwise undesirable. ....I wouldn't be able to walk round naked or anything any more either.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Welcome to the Valentines Forem 2018
Scrotnig Welcome to the Valentines Forem 2018! This forum allows you to post ANONYMOUS MESSAGES. HOW IT WORKS: Right, let's get this bit abundantly clear from the start since every year people get confused! Whenever you make a post in the...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Woman drops her phone on...
superwoman I was terrified for the first couple of times my girls (as young teenagers) went up to London and used the tube. Having been a long time commuter in the past I knew what it was like. They had no idea how dangerously crowded the platforms get. For...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread "Solutions"
Memnoch A managerspeak euphemism that has found its way into everyday language and is really getting on my tits. No one sells products any more. No one sells services any more. Everyone sells bloody "solutions". Cupboard makers sell "Storage solutions"...
Fairy_Nuff
3 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Memnoch in the thread FAO - Phillip R!
Memnoch I have a small query: What the merry FUCK are you drivelling about?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread The state of prisons.
Memnoch I wouldn't call myself greedy but I do like my privacy. Living within a half hour walk of a university I could very easily supplement my income by renting out my spare room but I'm not even tempted.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread The state of prisons.
Dordie I would take in a pretty young nympho, over and above that they can fuck off.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Secret_Admirer in the thread Welcome to the Valentines Forem 2018
Secret_Admirer It's pretty bloody obvious! Only one person ever has an issue with it.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Welcome to the Valentines Forem 2018
Scrotnig Welcome to the Valentines Forem 2018! This forum allows you to post ANONYMOUS MESSAGES. HOW IT WORKS: Right, let's get this bit abundantly clear from the start since every year people get confused! Whenever you make a post in the...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread How this country is divided.
Memnoch .
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Ugliest 'film star' ever?
Dordie Agree about Crawford, couldn't bear to watch her films. Many said Bette Davis was beautiful, I honestly thought she was pug ugly.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC