Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by superwoman in the thread This is getting silly
superwoman I wondered what that smell was, I thought it was the mushroom farm up the road.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread This is getting silly
sphinx You're lucky. It's 81F (about 27C for those who like that kind of thing :rolleyes:) here....in my living room, which has been shaded all day, windows open and a cool air fan still on. :dropdead:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread It occurs to me that...
Dordie I'll consult Parson on that.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Trump Protesters
Memnoch I've shot him. Reg
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Trump Protesters
Fairy_Nuff Ok, who are you, and what have you done with Mem? :yeah4:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Fucking bastard windows 10 shite crap updates
Memnoch Well done you because any time I try to disable any of its forty seven million annoying intrusive features it poisons my tea and threatens my family.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Aspergers diagnois
Dordie Sort of thing Chris Mitchell would do.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread QUIZ: What Role Do You Play?
Memnoch I got the same meaningful result as F_N... the bit that says "it's all bollox" :D
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread QUIZ: What Role Do You Play?
Memnoch I knew that just this once I couldn't possibly get the same result as Arntie. Filosifer? Moi? I got the same as Scrot, which is a bit of a worry.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread This is getting silly
Dordie You should moan!......my next shower isn't due until December!
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Speaking of "syndromes"
parsonstreet Grief can be powerful enough to disorder the mind. I am not sure to what extent syndromes have been completely made up. Some seem to be made to paper over societal failings. I don't know if this is paradoxical but if you have a terrible boss that...
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Aspergers diagnois
Memnoch Last time I said that to a woman I got a slap. :s8
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Trump Protesters
Memnoch I've shot him. Reg
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread Job done.....
superwoman Utility room walls and ceilings emulsioned, pipe work and skirting boards glossed...next all windows to be cleaned inside and nets to be washed.......eurgh...... cuppa before I start though.
Memnoch
2 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Trump Protesters
Fairy_Nuff Ok, who are you, and what have you done with Mem? :yeah4:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread QUIZ: What Role Do You Play?
Fairy_Nuff I thought I'd give this one a go... You Are the Warrior You feel that it's your role to defend and protect society. You'll fight for what's right, and you especially like fighting for the underdog. You love getting things...
nicknotnicked
5 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Trump Protesters
Memnoch Brace yourselves everyone... I agree with parson. :yikes8:
nicknotnicked
3 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Trump Protesters
parsonstreet I am not sure what you mean. How come lots of other terrible world leaders have come in an and out of the country with only a handful of protesters. American presidents have a relatively short term and can be easily voted out and freely protested...
Fairy_Nuff
5 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Trump Protesters
Memnoch Brace yourselves everyone... I agree with parson. :yikes8:
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Trump
Chris Mitchell That's why he's building a wall, to keep those pesky Mexican Muslims out.
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Aspergers diagnois
Memnoch Last time I said that to a woman I got a slap. :s8
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread FIFA bans honey shots
Memnoch Since more than 4 out of 5 of the population identify as muslim and given that the shariah courts are not under the jurisdiction of the constitutional courts, it is de facto an islamic state no matter what smokescreen you try to hide it behind.
sphinx
Memnoch Hitler tried to destroy everything that wasn't "us", especially jews. So, basically, he was a muslim.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread novichok incident...........
Memnoch Did Roald Dahl write that?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by biggus dickus in the thread novichok incident...........
biggus dickus At the end of the day only a druggie has died so it doesn't really matter as these people die anyway but usually cost society a lot of money before they do.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC