Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

nicknotnicked
Scrotnig Sorry. Beyond me.
Matt
2 Likes Matt liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Hi all
Nice Fred Life is wonderful. I have a lovely family, the weather is fine, I love my work, and I get to travel all over the country for free so I can engage in my hobby in new ways. Basically, life is great.
Dordie
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by sphinx in the thread QUIZ: What Music Should You Dance To?
sphinx It's out of fashion these days. :yup2: It is mostly called sciatica, or slipped disc. It just means a 'back-ache'. :rolleyes:
Scrotnig
sphinx THE Duchess of Cambridge has revealed she might be pregnant. Just hours after Prince Harry and Meghan Markle announced they were expecting a baby, Kate Middleton hurriedly organised a press conference to confirm her potential pregnancy. ...
sphinx
Dordie Scrot might let me know what that means.
sphinx
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread QUIZ: What Music Should You Dance To?
Dordie The Lambada, helps with my Lumbago.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Local "celebrities"
nicknotnicked If he does that to me he's going to get a punch in the face!
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by sphinx in the thread Flu jab...
sphinx English please....:rolleyes:
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread So I got a Virtual Reality headset
Chris Mitchell Ouch! I've had a play with an Oculus Rift - pretty impressive, once you get used to the seasickness!
nicknotnicked
2 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by sphinx in the thread Flu jab...
sphinx English please....:rolleyes:
Chris Mitchell
Fork Me https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2018/oct/17/court-quashes-excessive-sentences-of-fracking-protesters?CMP=Share_iOSApp_Other&fbclid=IwAR2VGf2TfrpvN0dRzvXaockF7Mxzfoknyi7cXWzxAOtHaiwWzpR0G_pctHY
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memansw in the thread So I got a Virtual Reality headset
Memansw But it didn't work with my current laptop. So just waiting for my new custom-built laptop to arrive. It's an Oculus Rift, if anyone cares.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Flu jab...
Scrotnig Abuse. It is *is* abuse though. Ah, that old chestnut. It's abuse, and well you know it.
Memansw
1 Like Memansw liked a post by Dordie in the thread So I got a Virtual Reality headset
Dordie Good luck, hope you enjoy.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread "Megan Markle's friends....."
Dordie And the rest of the world 'Surprised at how soon she has become pregnant........' I'M NOT! He's a fucking shag machine, always has been.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memansw in the thread So I got a Virtual Reality headset
Memansw But it didn't work with my current laptop. So just waiting for my new custom-built laptop to arrive. It's an Oculus Rift, if anyone cares.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread A quick heads up.
Dordie Silly Billy......He doesn't know how. You don't say things like that to an 'A' :s1
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Dordie in the thread A quick heads up.
Dordie Silly Billy......He doesn't know how. You don't say things like that to an 'A' :s1
Bill. MC
3 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Flu jab...
Lord Ponsonby Not really, he just has his own opinions and doesn't comply. Teachers hate that. There is a lot of evidence out there to suggest that certain vaccines are dangerous.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Meghan whatsaname. (Now an Duchess).
Scrotnig I'm not a rightard, but I'm also not a leftie. I'm pro-royal, but not pro minor royals having lavish weddings, and I'm certainly not pro any royals bragging about their porking exploits.
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread A quick heads up.
Scrotnig How childish.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Local "celebrities"
Chris Mitchell You used to have "Stan the Man" in Bristol, who wore shorts even in the depths of winter and went round on roller skates. In Leicester, we have a bloke nicknamed "The Bird Man" who walks around wearing a backpack and leaps out in front of people....
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Local "celebrities"
Chris Mitchell You used to have "Stan the Man" in Bristol, who wore shorts even in the depths of winter and went round on roller skates. In Leicester, we have a bloke nicknamed "The Bird Man" who walks around wearing a backpack and leaps out in front of people....

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC