Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Happy St George's Day
Luna Have a grand day!
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Alice in the thread Astra Zeneca
Alice I think if you were going to have any horrible side effects you'd have had them by now. My poor Mother had her first dose, with no side effects whatsoever, but was completely floored by her second dose, took a week for her to recover.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread RIP Les McKoewn
Fork Me I also once got rid of a nuisance neighbour using Bye Bye Baby. Noisy bastards, loud music constantly. They were on the floor above me for about two weeks. One weekend the people in the top flat were away, so I had a chat with the guy in the...
The New Prince
2 Likes The New Prince liked a post by Luna in the thread Happy St George's Day
Luna Have a grand day!
The New Prince
1 Like The New Prince liked a post by Luna in the thread Happy Birthday, William!
Luna and thanks for all those lovely words!:j9
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Mike Yeadon tells it how it is:
TheDruid 3X3 We Sure Are! And not just for that Reason. There are Dozens of Reasons why We Are All Fucked! We Live in a World were Perfectly Intelligent Individuals can allow themselves to be Talked Into Flying Perfectly Good Jet Aircraft into World Trade...
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Mike Yeadon tells it how it is:
Scrotnig Only if he had a drink problem.
Fork Me
Reg Perrin You're a bit like a dung beetle aren't you.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by superwoman in the thread RIP Les McKoewn
superwoman Rollers............ohhhhhh the memories RIP Les
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread RIP Les McKoewn
Reg Perrin I was listening to the latest album of the Fratellis the other day. I had to call in Mrs Perrin (who was a teeny bopper Rollers fan at the time), because some of their stuff reminded me of them. Funny how these coincidences happen isn't it.
TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread WW2 Boy Hero Picture
Luna Not a lot, Kino. Still waiting for confirmation that what I did find is the same person. Will keep looking though when I have the time.
parsonstreet
2 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Laup in the thread What do you think of this Dawkins quote?
Laup Dawkins is spot on.... It's a cruel universe of indifference where ridiculous people because of their inflated egos believe that a deity is interested in them... We could only ever be seen as snot producing vermin by such a being...... The height...
Lord Ponsonby
3 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Mike Yeadon tells it how it is:
Scrotnig Only if he had a drink problem.
superwoman
Scrotnig We have a lot of this covered off in the rules. The rules are stupidly long and most are not enforced but they are like that because, although this site has fantastic people on it, we have also attracted some absolute and total w*nkers over the...
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread RIP Les McKoewn
Fork Me I also once got rid of a nuisance neighbour using Bye Bye Baby. Noisy bastards, loud music constantly. They were on the floor above me for about two weeks. One weekend the people in the top flat were away, so I had a chat with the guy in the...
Plutonium
4 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread RIP Jim Steinman
Fork Me Died 2 days ago of kidney failure aged 73, but I've been too busy to do this so here we go. Steinman was a rock songwriter and composer, one of the greatest of all time, he was also a very weak singer, but more on that later. Jim Steinman's style...
Dordie
Chris Mitchell On the other hand, BC has outlasted Line One, Tiscali, and Karl's, which is an amazing achievement, especially given that the whole concept of forums means they're not as popular as they used to be. Karl's collapsed because it became an echo chamber...
Plutonium
Scrotnig We have a lot of this covered off in the rules. The rules are stupidly long and most are not enforced but they are like that because, although this site has fantastic people on it, we have also attracted some absolute and total w*nkers over the...
wratha
1 Like wratha liked a post by The New Prince in the thread Astra Zeneca
The New Prince Sputnik. The first one was fine, no side effects at all. The second left me feeling very weak but I'm okay now.
wratha
3 Likes wratha liked a post by Alice in the thread Astra Zeneca
Alice I think if you were going to have any horrible side effects you'd have had them by now. My poor Mother had her first dose, with no side effects whatsoever, but was completely floored by her second dose, took a week for her to recover.
Dordie
4 Likes Dordie liked a post by Luna in the thread Had the Vaxx? You guys, are FUCKED!
Luna I really wish you - all of you - would sort yourselves out. It is neither amusing nor remotely interesting for the rest of us to log in to this continual argument - every day in every thread. Differences of opinion on subjects are normal and good...
Dordie
bill jarvis Pathetic.
Dordie
Fork Me Probably a good call. I can see why it was deleted in the first place, but in your position I wouldn't put up with his behaviour here either and letting people see what he posted shows clearly what you were dealing with.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Mike Yeadon tells it how it is:
Fork Me Looking at the way his views have suddenly changed, and the way he posts complete nonsense without providing any evidence. Also given the fact that he USED to be a reputable scientist I'd suggest he's either suffering from early onset dementia or...
Luna
Chris Mitchell On the other hand, BC has outlasted Line One, Tiscali, and Karl's, which is an amazing achievement, especially given that the whole concept of forums means they're not as popular as they used to be. Karl's collapsed because it became an echo chamber...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC