Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread At the age of 14....
Scrotnig At the age of 14, I joined the school Combined Cadet Force (CCF). One of the few things I did there that I actually enjoyed and was reasonably good at. Though some of it was a bit scary, notably the scary week long army camp I went on in Germany,...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Stop lefties indoctrinating children
Scrotnig You have to be suspicious of people who put so much time and effort into pushing this stuff on young children. There is something extremely unhealthy about it. They should have their hard drives checked.
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Stop lefties indoctrinating children
Scrotnig This slide has recently been shown to some kids in PHSE classes in the UK. This is absurd, it’s ridiculous and it’s confusing them. There’s two sexes & there’s two genders. STOP THIS INDOCTRINATION OF CHILDREN Anyone involved in...
wishingwell
1 Like wishingwell liked a post by Luna in the thread Who is to blame for an influx of these?
Luna Wow - he/she is gorgeous!
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Stop lefties indoctrinating children
Chris Mitchell But you're OK with rightards indoctrinating children :yup2:
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Stop lefties indoctrinating children
Scrotnig I might...if they were going to be there. Unless they happened to be an old boy of the school AND a former CCF member, they aren't going to be there. This is a military do, for military people.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Criminal Record Checks!
Reg Perrin Each DBS check costs about £80 (or it did). The employer pays. There is a contingency for buying a transportable DBS check if you're a sole trader or self employed in a relevant field of work but I'm not sure if you can simply buy one as a member of...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Stop lefties indoctrinating children
BobBobson I reckon it must come from Kabbalistic thinking, where they have something like 8 genders. Man and Woman, being the obvious and most common one's, and then a bunch of other sexless mutants and deviant freaks which involve varying degrees of...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 193 - Pen, Ink, and Paper
misty15 THE PEN Matthew Moran I sit with pen, a poem to write Its ink flows darkly across the page And I realize its link to life Each line and letter a metered day At this sad thought I halt my pen A vain attempt to stem its flow But I know that...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Who is to blame for an influx of these?
wishingwell Not for the easily frikened https://www.theguardian.com/environment/2024/apr/26/new-species-of-jumping-spider-found-on-university-campus-in-cornwall
BobBobson
2 Likes BobBobson liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Stop lefties indoctrinating children
Scrotnig This slide has recently been shown to some kids in PHSE classes in the UK. This is absurd, it’s ridiculous and it’s confusing them. There’s two sexes & there’s two genders. STOP THIS INDOCTRINATION OF CHILDREN Anyone involved in...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Viz No Context
Fork Me
Chris Mitchell
Reg Perrin I prefer
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread At the age of 14....
Scrotnig I just dug out my Clarks black shoes and polished them (with one of those sponge liquid polish things). Polished them. Polished. PO-LISHED Sorry, had to say that slowly as I've not said it for a bit. This event has made me do something I haven't...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread At the age of 14....
Reg Perrin I have corrected your post. Hth.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by superwoman in the thread Will Never Return
superwoman A few bushes and it would make a good maze
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Stop lefties indoctrinating children
NotLaup SEX is assigned at CONCEPTION...... Either MALE or Female........ If you have a Y your a GUY if you have two xx's or more you are a female fannied girly woman ALL intersex are either one or the other but can exhibit sexual characteristics of...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread At the age of 14....
Luna Think positive - it could be fun - enjoy!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 193 - Pen, Ink, and Paper
misty15 Bernard F. Asuncion Just Set Pen To Paper Just set pen to paper, When you are in sorrow; Let your high emotion Become calm, soft, and low. Just set pen to paper, Keeping a small journal;
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Great songs with fabulous videos
BobBobson
NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Great songs with fabulous videos
BobBobson This has to count among the best (video and song):
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Great songs with fabulous videos
BobBobson He lured you in, and then when he thought he had you, went full on raging homosexual.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Great songs with fabulous videos
Luna LOL ... I think we have different perceptions of 'Fabulous', Notlaup.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread E-Consult for NHS
Chris Mitchell They're not. Most immigrants are quite young and healthy, and don't make much use of the NHS, despite what your pals at GB News tell you. Immigrants do indeed interact with the NHS though - they work there, looking after your elderly relatives,...
NotLaup
2 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread At the age of 14....
Reg Perrin I have corrected your post. Hth.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •