Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The princess and the toad
Chris Mitchell Once upon a time, a beautiful but lonely princess lived in a castle. She was wandering in the garden one day, when a very sad toad hopped around near her. "Why are you so sad, toad?" asked the princess. The toad looked up at her and said "Because I...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Dordie in the thread A-Z of Statistical Analysis
Dordie Fuck off, you pretentious twat.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread A-Z of Statistical Analysis
Luna Calculus - does that count?
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The princess and the toad
Chris Mitchell Once upon a time, a beautiful but lonely princess lived in a castle. She was wandering in the garden one day, when a very sad toad hopped around near her. "Why are you so sad, toad?" asked the princess. The toad looked up at her and said "Because I...
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by superwoman in the thread A-Z of Statistical Analysis
superwoman Bollocks
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Got my polling card yesterday
Nice Fred Brexit have zero chance of any seats. If you want Brexit, vote Tory.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Got my polling card yesterday
BobBobson No matter what you think of Farage, Brexit is the single biggest political issue of our time. We voted for it, but we are being told that we can't have it. Vote Brexit Party ffs.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Here's why policing is in such a mess
Scrotnig But if they're as desperate as they claim, then every penny counts, so why spend even a 'drop in the ocena' on this leftie bollox crap? What crimes get solved as a result of this nonsense? I'll tell you how many - NONE! This sort of crap is all...
Scrotnig
TheDruid 3X3 I am already getting things going in the Xmas Forum despite Forkers Trollings. 3X3
misty15
LadyLush I donít recall being told any of that, I recall being asked to be mindful when making choices that may negatively impact both the environment I live in and the environment of people further away even though I will probably never meet them. I donít...
Chris Mitchell
LadyLush Do you really, honestly believe all that? Itís mostly people who realise that single use plastics arenít a great idea and recycling is probably okay because literally everything we use is finite.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread At Skopje Airport
Fork Me I wasn't flying anything, I generally leave that to the pilot. HTH
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Got my polling card yesterday
LadyLush Just vote Labour. Itís that or more of the same.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Joe McDonnel
Lord Ponsonby All foreigners are bad except for the gherkins to whom we all owe our lives because Joannea Lumley said so.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread I am currently in Kosovo
Fork Me Clearly, reading isn't one of Fred's strong points.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by LadyLush in the thread In Hospital for the 8th time
LadyLush Yes, I know. What about it?
Reg Perrin
2 Likes Reg Perrin liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Got my polling card yesterday
LadyLush Just vote Labour. Itís that or more of the same.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread History Of The Salisbury Steak
Chris Mitchell Yup, it's American for minced beef.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread Huge fire in Bolton student flats
superwoman If all else fails we would have to, but the policy is not to leave the store and close exits until all public are out. We would have to find a manager to remove him. As one of the members of staff responsible for shutting and locking exits it's very...
LadyLush
3 Likes LadyLush liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The princess and the toad
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Is this a scam?
Luna No chance - not even in your dreams!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Signs Of Xmas Coming
Chris Mitchell Christmas cakes take two or three months to mature.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Is this a scam?
Nice Fred I'm nice ...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Huge fire in Bolton student flats
Chris Mitchell Ridiculous, and just what you'd expect from some Communist union leader. The cheap cladding increases the profits of the building companies. If a few students die, so be it.
LadyLush
1 Like LadyLush liked a post by sphinx in the thread Signs Of Xmas Coming
sphinx She is doing well, still in Vancouver and working as a solicitor. She has a permanent visa now. She enjoyed the Winter solstice festival, and it was kind of you to show her around when she was first there. Thank you.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC