Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by wishingwell in the thread What else will the Tories propose?
wishingwell The result of the vote they had on water compaies shows just what we are dealing with,letting criminality carry on
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread What else will the Tories propose?
Scrotnig There is plenty of money, it just isn’t used for what it should be used for. Billions are handed to private companies to do basically nothing. Stop that and we have money to improve public services. There needs to be a complete rethink on all...
Chris Mitchell
NotLaup Always nice to hear the quaint sayings of common folk..
Chris Mitchell
Scrotnig I’ve been known to use it, but that’s because I was born at the age of 62.
NotLaup
Chris Mitchell Guilty. I still say "you daft ha'porth". And I also say, when giving an opinion, "well, that's my twopennorth". I blame it on the fact that I am extremely ancient myself, and my parents were old when I was born. My dad was born in 1910.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Hello peeple
Scrotnig Portaloo was always a bit to the left of the Tories and did a lot for the railways in his time. I heard a speech by Abbott and apparently they were at school together in some way.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread A BRILLIANT production of the Mikado
Luna The Music is superb, and the singers talented, but - being a traditionalist - I would prefer the proper script, set, and costumes.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread A BRILLIANT production of the Mikado
Chris Mitchell Randomly listened to a bit in the middle about David Cameron and the um.... Brilliant!
Scrotnig
Chris Mitchell Guilty. I still say "you daft ha'porth". And I also say, when giving an opinion, "well, that's my twopennorth". I blame it on the fact that I am extremely ancient myself, and my parents were old when I was born. My dad was born in 1910.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Favorite Hamburger Toppings
Fairy_Nuff I read that line and I honestly thought you were talking about the OP. I didn't watch the video. :r2
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Hello peeple
Scrotnig She’s been around a long time, I can recall pictures of her as quite a slim woman.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread What else will the Tories propose?
Scrotnig This is why energy production and distribution must be nationalised. It should be public infrastructure for the benefit of the country, not a group of shareholders.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by wishingwell in the thread What else will the Tories propose?
wishingwell Hopefully Reform will hoodwink enough Tory voters to aid Labour, Tyce is on the radio being interviewed, he has just mentioned the energy treasure in our land , that will appeal to the greedy and even if it comes about the people wont gain, a small...
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread What else will the Tories propose?
Reg Perrin It's called "The News"
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread What else will the Tories propose?
Reg Perrin i can't help but think of all those on the Labour far left who , in the case of some, quit the party on a noble matter of principle (too soon IMO) and others because their self aggrandizement and ego wasn't being catered for (Jamie Driscoll). Now,...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Sunrise and/or Sunset
Luna Sunrise, Sunset by Jerry Brock Is this the little girl I carried, Is this the little boy at play? I don't remember growing older, when did they? When did she get to be a beauty, When did he grow to be so tall? Wasn't it yesterday...
wishingwell
3 Likes wishingwell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread What else will the Tories propose?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Favorite Hamburger Toppings
wishingwell There are some TV shows like that, or there used to be, think there were coronaries involved.
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread What else will the Tories propose?
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Labour is the only way forward
Luna They all over promise and under deliver.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Bringing back national service???
Fork Me They flipped a long time ago, the only thing that would surprise me about the Tories now is if they actually showed a shred of compassion. This will be a massive vote loser, I hope it gets LOTS of publicity.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Useful Idiots
Reg Perrin Setting polls like this is a desperate appeal for support, affirmation and attention. Even for someone capable of arson, maintaining the facade of the extremist genocide supporter must take its toll at some point.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Labour is the only way forward
Reg Perrin Every government that comes in does shit things, including Labour. For me it's important to keep sight of the bigger picture. In comparison to what the Tories do, all the time, Labour is still by far a better option. Nevertheless, we went on strike...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Labour is the only way forward
Reg Perrin Plus PFI's
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Luna in the thread Richard Tice
Luna Indeed - I won't hold my breath waiting for a 'thank you' ! LOL.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •