Activity Stream

Latest Liked Posts

superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Miss Monroe in the thread Gay adoptions
Miss Monroe Surely if you are gay, Nature says that you cant have children. I am a big believer that if you cant have children by nature, then you shouldn't have them. It was not natures true form to provide two males or two females with children, so therefore...
superwoman
4 Likes superwoman liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Why do people have affairs?
bill jarvis Perhaps he liked the change.
Okami Itto
2 Likes Okami Itto liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Another pervert teacher jailed
TheDruid 3X3 Roger Waters would Agree with You. Why else would he write Songs about Teacher's Psychopathy:
Miss Monroe
4 Likes Miss Monroe liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Why do people have affairs?
nicknotnicked
4 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Why do people have affairs?
misty15
2 Likes misty15 liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Another pervert teacher jailed
Memnoch Whereas the 'ethos' now seems to be put it on the back burner, get married, have kids, live a normal life, wait for your attacker to die or at least long enough to not remember whether he's even met you, then tell everyone how unbearably traumatised...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Hello everybody
Lord Ponsonby Corrupt staff and unfriendly members here. Or something like that..
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Another pervert teacher jailed
Memnoch Whereas the 'ethos' now seems to be put it on the back burner, get married, have kids, live a normal life, wait for your attacker to die or at least long enough to not remember whether he's even met you, then tell everyone how unbearably traumatised...
Memnoch
Chris Mitchell I think it's down to the Internet and, as Mem says, supermarkets. It's where capitalism breaks down, really. The free market used to be about local traders, so if Mr. Smith ran a greengrocer in your local high street and Mrs. Jones opened a rival...
bill jarvis
Chris Mitchell I think it's down to the Internet and, as Mem says, supermarkets. It's where capitalism breaks down, really. The free market used to be about local traders, so if Mr. Smith ran a greengrocer in your local high street and Mrs. Jones opened a rival...
Chris Mitchell
Scrotnig Costa might like a word about this. They keep getting lumped into this group, despite the fact they pay all their taxes here in the UK, being part of Whitbread. I still prefer independents, as we know there is a particularly fantastic one right...
bill jarvis
5 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Why do people have affairs?
Joe 90 Fred had to move to a third world country and convert to Islam in order to get a shag.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Why do people have affairs?
Memnoch Plenty of animals mate for life. Gibbons, wolves, eagles... they have common ancestry with reptiles. Just because you're descended from a lizard doesn't mean you have to behave like one, although in your case that would be an aspiration rather than...
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Why do people have affairs?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Reason to be grateful for Corbyn.....
Dordie He has facilitated the departure of Reg Perrin and the loud mouthed Fork Me from the board. They have no one credible to quote.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by misty15 in the thread Another pervert teacher jailed
misty15 Many of the children who have been involved in these incidents don't realise, at the time, that they are being molested rather that they are being 'loved' by someone they look up to or hold in awe. They are not worldly wise enough to understand what...
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Another pervert teacher jailed
misty15 Many of the children who have been involved in these incidents don't realise, at the time, that they are being molested rather that they are being 'loved' by someone they look up to or hold in awe. They are not worldly wise enough to understand what...
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by misty15 in the thread Another pervert teacher jailed
TheDruid 3X3
3 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Another pervert teacher jailed
Chris Mitchell This sort of thing has been going on in single-sex boarding schools for centuries, not just since the 70s and 80s, reinforced by a stupid ethos that says you must never tell anyone if you get molested or bullied.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Another pervert teacher jailed
Chris Mitchell This sort of thing has been going on in single-sex boarding schools for centuries, not just since the 70s and 80s, reinforced by a stupid ethos that says you must never tell anyone if you get molested or bullied.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Trumpomania
TheDruid 3X3 I have been Fired so many times that there should be a Permanent Imprint of a Left Foot Print on my Right Ass Cheek. I got Fired last October 13th after 8 Months working for a Property Maintenance Company. Although the Company's Employment...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Leicester city centre
Scrotnig Some pics I took.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Leicester city centre
Scrotnig If high streets are dying, nobody told us round these parts. I've just been in the city centre to pick up an order from Debenhams and it's heaving. I couldn't even get into either of the two biggest car parks (Highcross and Rooftop) as the...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by misty15 in the thread Hello everybody
misty15 Sphinx told you how friendly a place this is!
sphinx

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Spy Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC