Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

wishingwell
4 Likes wishingwell liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Favorite Hamburger Toppings
Chris Mitchell It was a good old hijacking.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Facebook response...
Scrotnig Indeed. We’d need a “You CAN Say That!!” thread for this.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Favorite Hamburger Toppings
Fairy_Nuff Shame.
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Favorite Hamburger Toppings
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread an absolute credit to the school
Scrotnig “an absolute credit to the school” That’s what I am. It’s official as well. Never been said before. How times change in unexpected ways.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread an absolute credit to the school
Fairy_Nuff Well, that learnt 'em and no mistake! Seriously though - well done. :applaud:
Fairy_Nuff
4 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Favorite Hamburger Toppings
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread an absolute credit to the school
Scrotnig “an absolute credit to the school” That’s what I am. It’s official as well. Never been said before. How times change in unexpected ways.
Scrotnig
4 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Favorite Hamburger Toppings
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Fork Me’s been on the train again
Scrotnig .
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Favorite Hamburger Toppings
Fairy_Nuff Shame.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Alice in the thread Favorite Hamburger Toppings
Alice Oh dear, seems like Kino's thread has been hijacked.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Favorite Hamburger Toppings
wishingwell Some folk top their hamburger with beefburgers with a sliver of rubbery cheese betwixt.
BobBobson
1 Like BobBobson liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Aircraft turbulence death
Scrotnig Sadly a passenger has died after extreme turbulence on a flight from Heathrow to Singapore. You’ll be delighted to discover that it’s already been blamed on….climate change! Quick, ban cars! (But not aircraft, obviously)
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Netanyahu and Sinwar - potential bum chums?
Scrotnig Both sides have been flinging bombs at each other with gay abandon (oo-er). It's inconceivable there haven't been many civilian casualties on both sides.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Washing Dishes
Reg Perrin It's merely one of the many criteria that could be used.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Facebook response...
Scrotnig Indeed. We’d need a “You CAN Say That!!” thread for this.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Facebook response...
Luna or - 'going out without a gun' !
Chris Mitchell
Scrotnig Both sides have been flinging bombs at each other with gay abandon (oo-er). It's inconceivable there haven't been many civilian casualties on both sides.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by wishingwell in the thread Infected Blood Scandal
wishingwell Can we have a quaver font?
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Alice in the thread Infected Blood Scandal
Alice And who is going to pick up the bill for all the compensation, I wonder. :rolleyes:
superwoman
4 Likes superwoman liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Facebook response...
Chris Mitchell A Quora question from an American who obviously thought Brits are much ruder than Yanks and hoping to get lots of examples to wind us up was "Name something that would be considered rude in the USA but perfectly acceptable in the UK". I replied...
The New Prince
4 Likes The New Prince liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Facebook response...
Chris Mitchell A Quora question from an American who obviously thought Brits are much ruder than Yanks and hoping to get lots of examples to wind us up was "Name something that would be considered rude in the USA but perfectly acceptable in the UK". I replied...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread There are two genders
Scrotnig We’re leading authorities on the fact that women don’t have willies. :yup:
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Facebook response...
Fork Me Someone on Facebook asked "Name something that was allowed in the 70s but is now banned for safety reasons". The first answer was "Gary Glitter"... Maybe this should be in the "You can't say that" thread.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •