Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Classical Composer of the Week : Sousa
sphinx
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread You Don't Know What You Are Taking!?
Chris Mitchell I think you might have been whooshed, Bill. Re-read the last bit of the post.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread HRH The Duke of Edinburgh has died
Bill. MC Typical leftie - giving sympathy to parasitic refugees.
Chris Mitchell
Everybody Does he post on here?
Chris Mitchell
Joe 90 Yeah...
Chris Mitchell
Fork Me There's a lot that doesn't add up with Yeaton. https://www.reuters.com/investigates/special-report/health-coronavirus-vaccines-skeptic/
Chris Mitchell
Lovely Fred Marry me and you'll find out the truth. Also, I didn't say where my foreskin is at the moment.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 46 - Women
Luna The Truth of Woman by Sir Walter Scott Woman's faith, and woman's trust - Write the characters in the dust; Stamp them on the running stream, Print them on the moon's pale beam, And each evanescent letter Shall be clearer, firmer, better, And more...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 46 - Women
misty15 A Woman's Shortcomings Elizabeth Barrett Browning She has laughed as softly as if she sighed, She has counted six, and over, Of a purse well filled, and a heart well tried - Oh, each a worthy lover! They "give her time"; for her soul must slip...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 46 - Women
misty15 The Beauty Of A Woman The beauty of a woman isn't in the clothes she wears, The figure that she carries, or the way she combs her hair. The beauty of a woman must be seen from in her eyes; Because that's the doorway to her heart, the place where...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 46 - Women
Luna Women - good or bad, plain or pretty, famous or otherwise! Perfect Woman by William Wordsworth SHE was a phantom of delight When first she gleam'd upon my sight; A lovely apparition, sent To be a moment's ornament;
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Saint Maggie
Reg Perrin LOL...What a sucker. Thatcher was preaching that whilst practising what she set up in the first place, the Single Market. Unfortunately Fred there are people here who remember the context. I found myself explaining the context and significance of...
The New Prince
1 Like The New Prince liked a post by Luna in the thread People are idiots
Luna ... Fred cannot spell 'Doughnuts'
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Behind bars!
Lovely Fred Ah, French kids
Bill. MC
BobBobson These people have already taken their first doses of the Mark of the Beast. Their connection to god is already waning. Their inherent intelligence (what little they had) is draining and they are gradually turning into Zombies. You and I...
Bill. MC
BobBobson Former big Pharma Exec. Knowledgeable in the field. Speaking candidly about other experts agreeing with him, but unable to speak out because they (or their institution) has too much to lose. States that our governments are lying to...
Bill. MC
Scrotnig Complete and utter subservience to the state.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Behind bars!
Luna Ah - but they only eat certain types of children - the sort of brats that most of us would happily throttle! Treebeard has trained them not to hurt nice, well behaved children.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Behind bars!
Chris Mitchell Good! Three of those trees escaped in my neighbourhood last year, and were eventually hunted down and locked up, but not before they'd eaten three small children.
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Altzheimers must be fun.
Fork Me My father turned 90 last year, unfortunately I forgot his birthday, luckily it didn't matter, because so did he.
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Flying the flag
Chris Mitchell Don't blame me, blame Commander Bruce Nicolls OBE RN (Retd) (Mrs) from my original link at https://www.flaginstitute.org/wp/british-flags-2/the-union-jack-or-the-union-flag/
Bill. MC
BobBobson What fucking planet are you on? Have you got a tape on repeat going around in your head or are you just losing it? (or aren't you even remotely aware of the message that Michael Yeadon is putting out?)
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Flying the flag
Chris Mitchell Don't blame me, blame Commander Bruce Nicolls OBE RN (Retd) (Mrs) from my original link at https://www.flaginstitute.org/wp/british-flags-2/the-union-jack-or-the-union-flag/
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Flying the flag
Plutonium Touché.
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Windows Defender
Memnoch Has detected its own update attempt as a threat. Genius. :rolleyes:

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC