Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

NotLaup
3 Likes NotLaup liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread So our annual tradition begins...
Fairy_Nuff .
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Woke destroy Teacher's career
Fork Me I stand by everything I said. He posted it initially on his channel. Thats gross misconduct and a sackable offence.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Woke destroy Teacher's career
Fork Me The school would have no right to take his computer, I got the feeling it was his work computer, ie, THEIR computer that they'd taken.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread BobBobson's Achtung Jüden thread.
Reg Perrin When are you going to stop this victim appropriation?
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Beware the effects of vaccination!
Luna On this day in 1796, Edward Jenner first innoculated against Smallpox by infecting a small boy with immunizing cowpox germs, taken from a milkmaid's hand. His opponents, however, spread the tale that those vaccinated would turn into cows, like "a...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Woke destroy Teacher's career
Luna Thank you, Notlaup.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Woke destroy Teacher's career
Fork Me This is a really weird one, there's no way he would have got sacked for that lesson. We teach critical thinking and are supposed to teach critical thinking, he taiught that lesson pretty much the way I would. I don't give my opinions, I encourage...
Luna
Fork Me Also, listening to the lesson, it's probably a PSHE lesson, a lesson were the most basic and strict rule is that the students are allowed confidentiality. They need to be able to trust both each other and the teacher to keep that. I tell all of my...
Luna
Fork Me He was probably fired for filming his classes and posting it on YouTube. That's a gross violation of the pupils' privacy rights.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Woke destroy Teacher's career
Chris Mitchell Surely the reason he was fired wasn't the subject matter, but that he recorded a discussion in class that he had with a child and made it public on YouTube. The child finished by saying "no, I feel like an idiot now." A child might well admit...
The New Prince
2 Likes The New Prince liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Woke destroy Teacher's career
Chris Mitchell Surely the reason he was fired wasn't the subject matter, but that he recorded a discussion in class that he had with a child and made it public on YouTube. The child finished by saying "no, I feel like an idiot now." A child might well admit...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread "We are actually at war with Russia right now"
Reg Perrin Sigh...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread So our annual tradition begins...
Fairy_Nuff Actually, I'm more than 'a bit' squiffy. Going back to the cottage now (with more edits than is acceptable... bliddy touchscreen!). Btw... I met a Canadian/Bristolian lady this evening - She was quite normal. Just sayin'. :D :drunk:
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Back in the home town
NotLaup The rise in heterosexuality is deeply disturbing
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Luna in the thread So our annual tradition begins...
Luna Hey - Happy Birthday! Have a lovely meal.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by wishingwell in the thread A to Z of homophones
wishingwell Pee & pea (£5,49) they always rip you off with P+P, buy an item for a penny and it's going on for a tenner to post it, dread the thought of having to return it!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread A to Z of homophones
Luna Owed and Ode
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Woke destroy Teacher's career
NotLaup He was filming it.... He has a YouTube Channel.......He found out today he has been sacked ... just saw it posted by him on Twitter
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Woke destroy Teacher's career
Luna Why was this being filmed - was it a set up?
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Canadian food in Leicester
Chris Mitchell I was a bit nervous about trying this new burger bar near me, but the food was surprisingly tolerable. No poutine in sight!
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by NotLaup in the thread Ask me anything
NotLaup 20 Several times The Quantocks
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread A to Z of homophones
Chris Mitchell New and Gnu
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread Ask me anything
Luna How far back have you gone with your family now?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Milk Shakes
Scrotnig Bonzai bonzai etc
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Back in the home town
Scrotnig In my capacity as an important president. In the town, I have just seen a pupil from the boys school HOLDING HANDS with a pupil from the girls school. :eek10: This sort of thing was strictly forbidden in my day, and quite right too. Would...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •