Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread I found a Heart -
Luna in a packet of crisps!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Sunrise and/or Sunset
misty15 Just Beyond The Sunset David Harris Just beyond the sunset Someone waits for me Just beyond the sunset Lies my destiny Where the purple mountains Lie in deep tranquillity There I’ll find the treasure Of love eternally Just beyond the sunset...
Luna
misty15 Lawrence Hiung Sunrise, Sunset O Sun, When you rise, It’s morning dawn. When you set, It’s evening dusk. O Sun, Seeing your beauty lighting Shining on landscape from dawn Shining on seascape from dusk It comes from dawn to dusk. O Sun, rise from...
Luna
misty15 Sunrise And Sunset The warmth of the sun first caresses my face. Quietly and without reserve I can feel its embrace. I can hear the birds greeting each other in the trees I can sense subtle yet intense buzzing of the bees. I treasure the purity a...
Luna
Reg Perrin I still use that expression. In fact I use quite a few colloquialisms.
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Sunrise and/or Sunset
Luna Life hanging in broken limbs by Mark Van Loan the full moon has set light from the east begins to glow creeps across the horizon shifting from darkness to dark blue pale light blue to crowning light pink and gold streaks of striated beauty pine...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Sunrise and/or Sunset
Luna I'll tell you how the Sun rose by Emily Dickinson I’ll tell you how the Sun rose – A Ribbon at a time – The Steeples swam in Amethyst – The news, like Squirrels, ran – The Hills untied their Bonnets – The Bobolinks – begun – Then I said softly...
misty15
3 Likes misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Sunrise and/or Sunset
Luna Sunrise, Sunset by Jerry Brock Is this the little girl I carried, Is this the little boy at play? I don't remember growing older, when did they? When did she get to be a beauty, When did he grow to be so tall? Wasn't it yesterday...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 197 - Days of the week.
Luna I, in the membership of my Days by Richard Harris. I in the membership of my days stand outside the farthest heartbeat of my nearest member cracking in love breaking beyond my point seeing the stones in my heart part my waters without end shading...
Luna
Chris Mitchell Guilty. I still say "you daft ha'porth". And I also say, when giving an opinion, "well, that's my twopennorth". I blame it on the fact that I am extremely ancient myself, and my parents were old when I was born. My dad was born in 1910.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Hello peeple
Scrotnig Here she is with Jeremy Corbyn in the 1980s.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Hello peeple
Scrotnig She’s been around a long time, I can recall pictures of her as quite a slim woman.
parsonstreet
3 Likes parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread Sunrise and/or Sunset
Luna Sunrise, Sunset by Jerry Brock Is this the little girl I carried, Is this the little boy at play? I don't remember growing older, when did they? When did she get to be a beauty, When did he grow to be so tall? Wasn't it yesterday...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Our prisons are full
Scrotnig Dangerously close to the truth.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Our prisons are full
Chris Mitchell The water company apologised and said they usually only taint the water with human faeces, and not cow shit.
Scrotnig
NotLaup Always nice to hear the quaint sayings of common folk..
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Bringing back national service???
Scrotnig It’s the tip of the iceberg. It sets a precedent for the government dictating by law what citizens do with their free time. No. No. No. If this got through it would not stop with teenagers. The unemployed would be next, then...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by wishingwell in the thread What else will the Tories propose?
wishingwell The result of the vote they had on water compaies shows just what we are dealing with,letting criminality carry on
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread What else will the Tories propose?
Scrotnig There is plenty of money, it just isn’t used for what it should be used for. Billions are handed to private companies to do basically nothing. Stop that and we have money to improve public services. There needs to be a complete rethink on all...
Chris Mitchell
NotLaup Always nice to hear the quaint sayings of common folk..
Chris Mitchell
Scrotnig I’ve been known to use it, but that’s because I was born at the age of 62.
NotLaup
Chris Mitchell Guilty. I still say "you daft ha'porth". And I also say, when giving an opinion, "well, that's my twopennorth". I blame it on the fact that I am extremely ancient myself, and my parents were old when I was born. My dad was born in 1910.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Hello peeple
Scrotnig Portaloo was always a bit to the left of the Tories and did a lot for the railways in his time. I heard a speech by Abbott and apparently they were at school together in some way.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread A BRILLIANT production of the Mikado
Luna The Music is superb, and the singers talented, but - being a traditionalist - I would prefer the proper script, set, and costumes.
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread A BRILLIANT production of the Mikado
Chris Mitchell Randomly listened to a bit in the middle about David Cameron and the um.... Brilliant!

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •