Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Plutonium in the thread RIP Marie Fredriksson
Plutonium I am very sad to hear about the death of Swedish singer Marie Fredriksson, of the group Roxette, at the early age of 61, after a long battle with Cancer. I remember her best for this beautiful song. They were playing this when I first moved to...
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Luna in the thread In Hospital for the 8th time
Luna He looks happy and your sister in law is very pretty
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread RIP Marie Fredriksson
Plutonium I am very sad to hear about the death of Swedish singer Marie Fredriksson, of the group Roxette, at the early age of 61, after a long battle with Cancer. I remember her best for this beautiful song. They were playing this when I first moved to...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread If you don't know what a Pixie hood is....
Dordie You are a novice.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread The idiot Jarvis...
Lord Ponsonby This is an unpleasant thread.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Reg thinks he's clique.
Memnoch Scrot's a bit nippy too, but it's nearly Christmas so he'll soon be half way out of the freezer.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Reg thinks he's clique.
Memnoch Scrot's a bit nippy too, but it's nearly Christmas so he'll soon be half way out of the freezer.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Solar panel
LadyLush I donít buy scratch cards, I know lots of men who can get things, most men can get things, unless theyíre bed bound with no access to the internet. I bet even you can get things when your solar charger powers up enough to run your lap top.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Solar panel
Scrotnig Have you run all those calculations past Forker?
Bill. MC
Memnoch It also thinks Britain will be a global "Pariah" if he becomes PM. One wonders firstly why a global Pariah is presumed to be sufficiently influential to be the "world's greatest" anything, and secondly why the Zionists regard India with such...
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Fork Me should grow up...
bill jarvis The truth hurts, doesn't it?
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Fork Me Stropometer
Scrotnig Time to revive the stropometer, as Forker has been having a right old strop lately, stropping around the forums swearing at everyone and anyone who dares to disagree with him. Being a teecha, he isn't used to people not doing as they're told. I'll...
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Alice in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Alice I suspect he isn't going to share it with BC nutters members anytime soon.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Scrotnig That is pretty much how it is for me.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Pilgramage To The Stonehenge
TheDruid 3X3 No - I did not get as far as Scotland. I did visit several other Sacred Sites such as Avebury, West Kenneth Long Burroughs and the Ruins at Old Sarum. 3X3
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Solar panel
LadyLush Maybe youíre right, yet still by comparison, Iím the smart one in this relationship. Donít get so triggered when I try to help you.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Scrotnig It's certainly public yes but no I'm not posting the link.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Plutonium in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Plutonium In my first year at secondary school, I handed in an essay. The teacher returned it with a red ink comment that was completely illegible. I showed it to my parents, and they couldn't read it, either. So I went back to the teacher and asked him what...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Scrotnig No! He retired from the school after many decades' service not that long ago, and has created a presentation going into the details of the history of the multiple different buildings that make up the school today, dating back to the original 1849...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Where's Durgemeister?
Lord Ponsonby Luna.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Reg thinks he's clique.
Lord Ponsonby Forum royalty is the upper echelon of the clique. Hth
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Scrotnig It's certainly public yes but no I'm not posting the link.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Arguments against Having children.
parsonstreet Someone gave birth to these fools
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Grear Sci-fi book I'm reading at the moment
Alice Winter World by A G Riddle, it's a trilogy, was awake most of the night reading it, got about three quarters through before I decided I needed a couple of hours of sleep to function today. Fingers crossed the rest of this author's catalogue lives...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread I am thinking of doing something silly
Alice I suspect he isn't going to share it with BC nutters members anytime soon.

BC Forums Today's Posts Activity Stream Spy Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC