Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Aftermath - My latest work
Luna I had forgotten the village, Chris.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by superwoman in the thread Aftermath - My latest work
superwoman aaaaah.......funny those threads should pop up again.......unfortunately i wasn't around then. :(
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I mildly trolled a Facebook group
Scrotnig I mildly trolled a Facebook group the other day. I said something about lefties always wanting to ban cars, in reply to some nonsense about pedestrianising a major road in the area. I'm not proud of it. It's not big, and it's not clever. In my...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread retired rich
Lord Ponsonby Fred is jobless.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Aftermath - My latest work
Chris Mitchell They're all very silly and not very controversial sockpuppets. Almost as silly as my "Chris Mitchell" sockpuppet, in fact. They popped into existence when we had the "BC Village" threads, which were very surreal.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Aftermath - My latest work
Chris Mitchell You were around at the time of The Village, as was Lord P. So I'm sure you know :yup2:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Would you go to China?
Lord Ponsonby You are so ladylike. It would be a great honour and a privilege if you would accompany me to the quiz night down at the Dog and Duck. v:4
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Would you go to China?
Luna Have already had this conversation with Forkers - many years ago. Whatever the origins, whatever the current meanings, the fact remains there are certain words that I dislike and do not include in my vocabulary. The English language is rich...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Would you go to China?
superwoman Ok .... so according to Fred Iím no lady. Well he can f off
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Would you go to China?
Memnoch Perfectly good words IMO. Twat is likely from Old Norse thwot or thwat meaning cut as in slit/slice. Fuck has cognates in all Germanic languages and is probably from Indo-European pug which is the root of such words as strike, fight, and fist. The...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread I should be shocked, but I'm not
Joe 90 :rofl3:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I should be shocked, but I'm not
Chris Mitchell Of course, how else will I get a job at Nando's when the NHS work dries up?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Terry Jones is resting
Nice Fred Python was so much more than a TV show, it was society changing in many ways. They made history and will likely be included in social studies courses of the future, and might well already be part of a few.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Terry Jones is resting
Fork Me
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Terry Jones is resting
Memnoch Not even close. In 1968, Arthur C Clarke wrote (in the preface to 2001: A Space Odyssey) "Behind every person now alive stands thirty ghosts, for that is the ratio by which the dead outnumber the living." If Clarke's figure was accurate then, it...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Would you go to China?
Memnoch Indeed. You could probably paraphrase an entire novel without copying more than about one word in ten.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Aftermath - My latest work
Chris Mitchell You were around at the time of The Village, as was Lord P. So I'm sure you know :yup2:
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Would you go to China?
Memnoch Perfectly good words IMO. Twat is likely from Old Norse thwot or thwat meaning cut as in slit/slice. Fuck has cognates in all Germanic languages and is probably from Indo-European pug which is the root of such words as strike, fight, and fist. The...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Terry Jones is resting
Fork Me
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Would you go to China?
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I should be shocked, but I'm not
Scrotnig That's true, although I think the world actually DID go to hell in a handcart at some point, and we just didn't notice.
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Luna in the thread Would you go to China?
Luna Push off, Fred. The other two are not in my vocabulary.
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Luna in the thread I should be shocked, but I'm not
Luna I don't have any of those - but I do have something called "A LIFE" !
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread I should be shocked, but I'm not
Joe 90 :rofl3:
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Luna in the thread Aftermath - My latest work
Luna L don't?:hmmm:

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC