Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread If the earth is...
nicknotnicked I don't think so! Earth is approximately 24000 miles around and rotates every 24 hours, this means that the earth is spinning at 1000 miles per hour, the average passenger aircraft travels at between 450 and 600 miles per hour.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Health Tourists are bleeding Hospitals dry
Bill. MC Maybe it is because he still has his tonque stuck in his cheeks. Sorry.....couldn't help it. :teeth:
Memansw
2 Likes Memansw liked a post by Dordie in the thread NASA Admits there were no Moon Landings.
Dordie And George Bush personally blew up the twin towers. Do the fucking lot while you're at it.
Memansw
2 Likes Memansw liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread NASA Admits there were no Moon Landings.
Chris Mitchell It was because the astronauts were all issued with tin-foil hats.
Memansw
4 Likes Memansw liked a post by Luna in the thread Middle aged virgins
Luna Wrong. I must have missed that page in the 'Kama Sutra'
Memansw
1 Like Memansw liked a post by Doug in the thread Middle aged virgins
Doug I have to say I don't understand how someone gets turned down by a prostitute. Surely they are there to make money?
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Health Tourists are bleeding Hospitals dry
sphinx Was that operation supposed to stop you talking out of it? Didn't work, did it? :giggle: Sorry.....couldn't help it. :teeth:
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Health Tourists are bleeding Hospitals dry
Bill. MC Maybe it is because he still has his tonque stuck in his cheeks. Sorry.....couldn't help it. :teeth:
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Plutonium in the thread NASA Admits there were no Moon Landings.
Plutonium It does puzzle me how the moon landings were staged with the technology of the 1960's, and why we have never been back there, or gone on to Mars. I'm not saying whether they were faked or not, but there would have been a motive to fake them. The USA...
Plutonium
4 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Middle aged virgins
Luna Wrong. I must have missed that page in the 'Kama Sutra'
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Yulia Skripal breaks her silence
Chris Mitchell Oh come on, Pluto, it's blatantly obvious from the video in that article that the so-called "Yulia Skripal" is in fact an advanced AI-equipped robot programmed by Zionist lizards in the CIA's Secret Programming Department.
Plutonium
3 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Former Ipswich mayor denied citizenship
Chris Mitchell Riiiiight. If you think the best way to deal with government bungling is to blow up a building and kill 168 people, maybe I better warn my in-laws, who live in Vancouver, to move somewhere safer.
Chris Mitchell
Fork Me Indeed, when I had my famous arse operations a few years ago they were paid for by the Cypriot government even though I'm a British citizen. It's country of residence that counts.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Middle aged virgins
Bill. MC Yes, we all know that!
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread A-Z of untrue facts and figures
Scrotnig Kettles were invented in 1962 by Dr Richard Kettle, after his wife, Lady Flora Kettle, got fed up with boiling water in the microwave. She later invented margarine.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Luna in the thread Harvey Weinstein is...
Luna Probably when men stop regarding women as sexual playthings - and people of both sexes stop jumping on the compensation bandwagon!
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Poem for the day
Fairy_Nuff It's very good. It'd be even better translated into Japanese. :yup:
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by honey in the thread A-Z of untrue facts and figures
honey In Australia, by law all globes must be displayed upside down
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Harvey Weinstein is...
Luna Probably when men stop regarding women as sexual playthings - and people of both sexes stop jumping on the compensation bandwagon!
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Poem for the day
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Poem for the day
Chris Mitchell Not if you base it on a poem but don't copy it. For instance, the Ralph Hodgson poem that Sphinx quoted in the opening post could be rewritten far more eloquently as a 3x3 Triad of Wisdom like this: The birds: - Singing - Sweet - Tasty What I...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Middle aged virgins
Bill. MC Yes, we all know that!
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Poem for the day
Fairy_Nuff
2 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Poem for the day
Chris Mitchell I think all these poems would be much nicer if they were re-written as 3x3 Triads of Wisdom :yup2:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Harvey Weinstein is...
Luna He should not, in my opinion, be out on bail.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC