Activity Stream

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread News websites
Memnoch Oh, that. I thought you meant a forum poll, which isn't really your 'thing', hence my bogglement.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread From the BBC.
nicknotnicked I'd like to wear a full face crash helmet but I bet I'd have to take it off if entering a secure area...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread A new Moderator?
Memnoch That's because everyone except you moved on a week ago. I'm sure they'll be pathetically grateful for your permission. :rolleyes:
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread A new Moderator?
Scrotnig It isn't actually. The account was accidentally deleted, back in the days when we used to bother deleting inactive accounts, and then someone else went and signed it up.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread A new Moderator?
Alice Yeah Scrote, when does Alice start her moderator appointment. :teeth:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread A new Moderator?
Scrotnig I said it's an easy job that I enjoy. I never said I don't do any work. It's easy because I'm bloody good at it. Besides, private sector companies can do as they please, they aren't accountable to the taxpayer, they aren't paying staff with...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread A new Moderator?
Scrotnig You're right about that. I have no desire to achieve anything professionally that is any great advance on what I presently do. I come in, do a very easy job that I enjoy for about eight hours, get reasonably well paid for it, then go home and...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread A new Moderator?
Alice But instead he chose to drive a train. That boy lacks ambition!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread A new Moderator?
Plutonium If Memnoch was a moderator, he would have to actually read people's posts, and so wouldn't be able to have half the forum's posters on his Ignore list.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread A new Moderator?
Lord Ponsonby Clique in-joke alert!
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread A new Moderator?
Scrotnig Well I suppose the whole thing about a joke or wind-up is that you DON'T start it off with "PLEASE NOTE THIS IS A WIND-UP".
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread A new Moderator?
Alice Hang on a minute, what do you mean before he was even born. :irked:
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread A new Moderator?
Memnoch Six years is a "short time"? (Not mentioning the deleted account that was here before you were even born.) Yes, we know, it's a public poll, we can see. Yes, we know, it's a public poll, we can see.
sphinx
4 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread A new Moderator?
Scrotnig We should make Bill Jarvis a moderator, but only of Fork Me's posts. We should then make Fork Me a moderator, but only of Bill Jarvis's posts. That should be interesting!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread A new Moderator?
Lord Ponsonby Classic! Kino's been got at. I knew they'd do that. What a farce.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread A new Moderator?
Joe 90 You're always saying something. Hopefully one day, it'll be something that matters.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by KiNoRonin in the thread A new Moderator?
KiNoRonin Being in a Foreign Land did not stop you guys from making me a Moderator over your Pagans Forum. :giggle:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread A new Moderator?
Scrotnig Forker doesn't qualify: a) He's been a moderator before. b) He still thinks he is one, judging by all his attempts at censoring people. c) He is a flabby fraudster, and no large error.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread A new Moderator?
Memnoch You do realise half the people on your list are either Hori or Ronniex or both? :D
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread A new Moderator?
Joe 90 Alice - she's funny, laid back and seems able to handle herself. And she's from Oop 'ere. Durge - rational, honest and fair-minded guy, clearly quite IT-minded too. Fairy Nuff - witty, open-minded and sharp. And Northern. Plutonium - smug,...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Everywhere I look....
Lord Ponsonby Laughing their socks off.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Everywhere I look....
bill jarvis I bet that has them shaking in their boots.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Nice One Mrs May
Memnoch I would like to direct your attention to a couple of readily observable factors: 1. Sunset time. 2. Polls closing time. I have listed them in chronological order for you if that helps.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Is Reg sulking?
Memnoch Of course. :yahoo:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Is Reg sulking?
Lord Ponsonby There's been another walkout.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Spy Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC