Activity Stream

Latest Liked Posts

nicknotnicked
2 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Bruce Forsyth RIP
Lord Ponsonby No. I had dealings with him when he lived near Ascot. He wouldn't give you the time of day.
nicknotnicked
3 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Bruce Forsyth RIP
Lord Ponsonby Good riddance. Senile old twat.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Fork Me's ageist bullying abuse
Alice x:1
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Inch by little
superwoman Already have.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Calidore in the thread Bruce Forsyth RIP
Calidore The Jew Muppet show, of course.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Fork Me's ageist bullying abuse
Dordie Typical of a female
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread BC forums = Jew forum
TheDruid 3X3 They Yew is know for being the Best Wood for making Archery Bows. Maybe Plut was making an Reference to a Weapon to Shoot at them Muzzie Bastards. 3X3
Calidore
1 Like Calidore liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Another wonderful teacher
Reg Perrin What did Einstein say on the matter?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Bruce Forsyth RIP
Memnoch He was a regular:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Fork Me's ageist bullying abuse
Memnoch
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Fork Me's ageist bullying abuse
Memnoch Horses are way more scary than cows. Their eyes are black and they don't blink. Also, nothing as strong as a horse should be allowed to be as stupid as a horse.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Fork Me's ageist bullying abuse
Memnoch I'm hurt. :(
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Latest Paparazzi Fake News Lines
Memnoch And she retained the title "Her Majesty Queen Elizabeth The Queen Mother" after her husband's death.
sphinx
TheDruid 3X3 Awens to All: After the Lawsuit was Settled, they made a Government Sponsored Video Presentation about Halal Certification that is Hosted by Kirralie. It is an Australian Government Produced Documentary so that saves Kirralie from being Sued again...
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Fork Me's ageist bullying abuse
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Fork Me's ageist bullying abuse
Memnoch Dordie is well capable of giving as good as he gets. Unlike Durge, who was bullied off the forum.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Latest Paparazzi Fake News Lines
Plutonium You're entitled to your opinion, but I don't share it. I think Charles has shown great concern for social issues. My worry is that he will be tempted to intervene in politics, causing a constitutional crisis. My guess is that the remaining Old...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Latest Paparazzi Fake News Lines
Plutonium It does puzzle me that some people say they are supporters of the monarchy, yet don't want Charles to become king. That's the whole point of the hereditary principle: you get whoever inherits the throne through primogeniture, being the first born...
Alice
2 Likes Alice liked a post by Dordie in the thread Tonight's tea
Dordie Watch the beans don't do a runner.
Dordie
3 Likes Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Fork Me's ageist bullying abuse
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread The Viking Buddha
Bill. MC You sound like the type of person that looses money on bets.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Bruce Forsyth RIP
Lord Ponsonby No. I had dealings with him when he lived near Ascot. He wouldn't give you the time of day.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Fork Me's ageist bullying abuse
sphinx Memnoch? :s8
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Dordie in the thread Tonight's tea
Dordie Watch the beans don't do a runner.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Quiz
Dordie Could have typed that myself. It is the pinnacle of total shit.....remote remote.....if not, a brick.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Spy Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC