Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Plutonium in the thread almost
Plutonium Oh dear, he's furious about the thrashing he's getting in the "Pluto's dilemma" thread.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread almost
Scrotnig I'll give it some thought. Right, I've thought about it. No.
sphinx
Fork Me Worried about climate change? Drastically reduce your carbon footprint in London by having the Met carry you around the major tourist sites.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Plutonium in the thread almost
Plutonium I've got nothing against anyone's personal religious beliefs and practices, as long as they don't try to impose them on me or others. Like people being told that they're not allowed to eat or drink themselves in the presence of Muslims during...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Pluto's dilemma
Reg Perrin Fuck off yer evasive twat, you're not even worth the effort of arguing with. Shout from the rooftops that you've won the argument if you like, it's clear to anyone with half a brain you're a fuckin dick.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread The Village People. New List:-)
sphinx Many of them fled several years ago....and sadly some got old and left this world. :-s We killed a lot of people in the village battles. Most of them didn't come back. :-| Alice was Evenstar back then....and a couple of others have also changed...
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by BobBobson in the thread What is mental health?
BobBobson There was a study done in the US designed by a Scottish psychiatrist, whereby he got a whole bunch of perfectly sane and healthy subjects, and gave them instructions to check themselves into mental hospitals, where they would all describe their...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by superwoman in the thread What is mental health?
superwoman If I was I would have hung myself by now.
Nice Fred
Fork Me Worried about climate change? Drastically reduce your carbon footprint in London by having the Met carry you around the major tourist sites.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Weston Super Mare Spring 2019
sphinx That's a shame for you. :-s
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread What is mental health?
BobBobson Human ego is human ego. I have been 'fortunate' enough to have been processed by a psychiatrist thanks to a court order, and aside from his utterly shit 'Are You Mental' test, the prejudice, intellectual arrogance, and preconceptions about pretty...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Weston Super Mare Spring 2019
Scrotnig But before we go! Just time to pop into the local kebab house for an Alsatian. I came to this kebabbery last night. They do a mean lamb shish. It’s traditional after all. Fork Me knows this HAS to be done. He will understand.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Weston Super Mare Spring 2019
Scrotnig Well that's about my lot for Weston Super Mare. I've thoroughly enjoyed coming to a new place and doing all the same boring shite I do in all the other places. :) I have a Premier Inn brekkie booked for tomorrow morning then it's off back to...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Have a modest sum of money
sphinx I'd do what I've done all my life. :yup2: Squander the lot. :hyper:
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Weston Super Mare Spring 2019
Luna Looks like you're having a good time!
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by BobBobson in the thread What is mental health?
BobBobson One of Mr Fred's many bar brawls (according to Mr Fred): Mr Fred in real life:
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Weston Super Mare Spring 2019
Scrotnig Some pics from up the wheel.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by sphinx in the thread Weston Super Mare Spring 2019
sphinx That was very brave. :o I wouldn't go on it :head: Don't like 'heights'. :-s
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Weston Super Mare Spring 2019
Scrotnig The big wheel outside the hotel. Went on it earlier.
Luna
Scrotnig Very busy here. These photos remind me of those old “Wakes Week” photos from the glory days of British seaside resorts.
Luna
Scrotnig Sunset earlier.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by sphinx in the thread Weston Super Mare Spring 2019
sphinx That's a shame for you. :-s
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread The French Yellow Vests and Norte Dame
Memnoch Who is this norty dame anyway?
sphinx
Scrotnig No...it's children only. :(
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Weston Super Mare Spring 2019
Scrotnig Some pics from up the wheel.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC