Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Happy birthday, Dordie
Chris Mitchell Happy birthday, Dordie!!
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Happy birthday, Dordie
Scrotnig Many happy returns of the day. w:3w:3w:3w:3w:3
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by sphinx in the thread Happy birthday, Dordie
sphinx Many Happy Returns Dordie. :s5 Got the letter from HM the Queen? I'm expecting mine later this year! :hyper:
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by superwoman in the thread Happy birthday, Dordie
superwoman Belated birthday wishes Dords x
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Happy birthday, Dordie
Scrotnig Many happy returns of the day. w:3w:3w:3w:3w:3
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Starlings
Memnoch Conjecture: People participating in a 'Mexican Wave' don't react to a leader or to their immediate neighbour. If they did, their reaction times would vary and the wave wouldn't be smooth but it IS smooth. So they must be anticipating rather than...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Starlings
Dordie I did lots of changing down with that under powered Leyland beaver and trailer I drove, it was a 400 engine doing the work of a 600. First trip I bashed on to top side of Doncaster to the Woodlands transport cafe. When we came out I asked my trailer...
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Luna in the thread Happy birthday, Dordie
Luna Happy Birthday, Dordie1 21 again is it?
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Christa Ackroyd hit with huge tax demand
Memnoch Indeed it is unusual. I am often precise, which is not necessarily the same thing.
misty15
3 Likes misty15 liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Product placement
Chris Mitchell The eulogies when someone dies can be quite hypocritical. When I was a kid, my dad went down the pub and everyone was apparently banging on about a bloke called Chas who had died, who was clearly some kind of saint. My dad didn't know him, so...
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by superwoman in the thread Christa Ackroyd hit with huge tax demand
superwoman mentioning politics..... just typed a stinker of an email to my local MP about the proposal of several hundred new homes on the edge of the village where I live. Apparently he has been written to before and the reply my fellow neighbour had stated...
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Starlings
Memnoch Yes, which is why it's refracted, and as you know, moonlight is just reflected sunlight. However, moonlight is polarized so it doesn't scatter as much and the distortion due to refraction (known as chromatic aberration) is easier to see. If the moon...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Christa Ackroyd hit with huge tax demand
Luna I noticed - but someone has to keep us on the straight and narrow !y:1
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Christa Ackroyd hit with huge tax demand
superwoman Well................how unusual :rofl:
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Christa Ackroyd hit with huge tax demand
superwoman mentioning politics..... just typed a stinker of an email to my local MP about the proposal of several hundred new homes on the edge of the village where I live. Apparently he has been written to before and the reply my fellow neighbour had stated...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Christa Ackroyd hit with huge tax demand
Luna Of course they do, Memnoch, but that only gives me the choice of political party - not what they do once elected. Most of them promise the earth before election and forget about it immediately after anyway !
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Christa Ackroyd hit with huge tax demand
Memnoch Don't women have the vote where you're from?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Christa Ackroyd hit with huge tax demand
Lord Ponsonby A witch of integrity. With your impeccable attitude towards honesty and public spiritedness you should be promoted to mod.... Oh, hang on a minute....
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Those who CHOOSE to be unemployed
Lord Ponsonby A certain flouncer from here who shall remain nameless saw the dole as some sort of savings scheme. He'd paid in,so he was jolly well going to draw some out.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Starlings
superwoman No idea, but here's two more I took in succession
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Starlings
Memnoch It becomes a bit easier to fathom when you consider that the same applies to the moon, and when you look at the moon on the horizon it usually has a perceptible blue tinge at the edge because short wavelengths (blue light) are refracted more than...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Starlings
Memnoch I most certainly would lie to you if it suited my purpose, however in this instance I am not. No matter where on Earth you are and no matter whether the sun is in the east or in the west, when it appears to be on the horizon it is actually...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by superwoman in the thread Five Guys
superwoman I'm not a fan of any of these burger/pizza/KFC type places.......they just don't appeal, likewise with posh places where you get the obligatory white plate with a miniscule portion of food in the middle topped with a green sprig of something with a...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread Starlings
Dordie Heard one in a garden doing a perfect Mobile phone.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread Starlings
Dordie Are amazing birds, don't you forget it.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC