Activity Stream

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
5 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread A stupid twat
Dordie I lost 2 of them along with my head during the war.
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread My Assistant Moderators
TheDruid 3X3 My Parents Were Married When I Was Born. So I Am Not A Bastard! 3X3
Plutonium
5 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Dordie in the thread A stupid twat
Plutonium
Scrotnig Forker once asked a woman if she would like to feel his bulge, when they met up she grabbed his belly.
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread National Inclusion Week
Joe 90 Electronic Infitada.... Interesting source. A website known for its anti-Israel, pro-Palestine agenda. Should be reliable then. Or perhaps not. Try again, Fred. You dick.
Fairy_Nuff
5 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Dordie in the thread A stupid twat
Chris Mitchell
5 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Dordie in the thread A stupid twat
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Fucking Hell!!!!!
Reg Perrin Wooooooooooooooooooooooosh.......
Scrotnig
5 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Dordie in the thread A stupid twat
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Dordie in the thread A stupid twat
Dordie At 19 years of age I was banged up in a TB sanatorium for 6 months when there was nothing wrong with me. That is common knowledge here. What isn't is the trauma that episode caused. For many years, more than 15 I would say, I could not say the word...
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Liz Dawn
Scrotnig Vera and Jack were the best "soap couple" EVER,and will never be equalled or even come close to. Bill Tarmey was also a great singer, not that you'd believe it from his screen character. If you want a sad moment, watch Jack's Corrie death on...
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread What sort of society have we become?
Reg Perrin True. What an arsehole anyway. These kind of things are fuckin stupid. She should have said no.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread What sort of society have we become?
Reg Perrin True. What an arsehole anyway. These kind of things are fuckin stupid. She should have said no.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread My Assistant Moderators
TheDruid 3X3 My Parents Were Married When I Was Born. So I Am Not A Bastard! 3X3
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Warmist Watch
nicknotnicked Try Alaska google boi...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread What sort of society have we become?
Reg Perrin One that you created by your support for the Tories and being a Rightard (despite your denials)
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Calidore in the thread What sort of society have we become?
Calidore I'm sure this sort of thing used to happen in the Middle Ages. People were probably ransacking his pockets while his clothes lay on the pavement.
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The UK is now a laughing stock on the World stage
Scrotnig Forker once asked a woman if she would like to feel his bulge, when they met up she grabbed his belly.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Mr Fred in the thread Trump has the right idea
Mr Fred Major was a useless bastard but Tarzan was the biggest bastard of all time. May the twat rot in hell.
Mr Fred
2 Likes Mr Fred liked a post by superwoman in the thread Trump has the right idea
superwoman Bring back Maggie!
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread A stupid twat
Fairy_Nuff Yes, there is. You know by the fact that they are not doing anything. If they thought there was an issue with your recovery then they would X-Ray. That they haven't is a positive sign. It isn't your foot that is the issue Scrot, it's your mind. I...
Lord Ponsonby
Dordie Stop being jealous Basin, it will get you nowhere, just as your bull in a china shop and loud bravado with LEGAL females doesn't. One look at your ugly body turns them off. At my age you will not turn a females head, I do it on a daily basis. I have...
nicknotnicked
1 Like nicknotnicked liked a post by sphinx in the thread National Inclusion Week
sphinx Possibly because members of other faiths don't keep demanding special days off, or special rooms to go and say their prayers in.....stuff like that. :rolleyes:
nicknotnicked
3 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by superwoman in the thread National Inclusion Week
superwoman Why is Islam singled out?
Fairy_Nuff
3 Likes Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Dordie in the thread A stupid twat
Dordie Negative thinking will do nothing but hinder wellness. Positive thinking can work wonders...and I have seen it happen....literally......and with those 'really' suffering, close to death.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Spy Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC