Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

TheDruid 3X3
Bill. MC This has recently happened in Spain after a boatload of filth was unloaded. The same sort of thing will IMO happen in the UK if Corbyn is ever elected to number 10. ...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread One hit wonders
Luna
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Why can't men have handbags?
nicknotnicked They can, ok you start! Pics or it never happened.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Gunby Hall
Scrotnig THE GARDENS
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Gunby Hall
Scrotnig On Sunday I visited the wonderful Gunby Hall in Lincolnshire. Here are the pics I took. THE HOUSE
Chris Mitchell
4 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread What do think of my tea?
Scrotnig Minted lamb steaks - these are from Morrisons and are superb, at a decent price too. They also don't cook away to nothing, they are the same size after cooking as before. Cheshire potatoes Carrots Gravy And the crowning glory...home...
Luna
4 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread What do think of my tea?
Scrotnig Minted lamb steaks - these are from Morrisons and are superb, at a decent price too. They also don't cook away to nothing, they are the same size after cooking as before. Cheshire potatoes Carrots Gravy And the crowning glory...home...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Gunby Hall
Scrotnig THE GARDENS
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Gunby Hall
Scrotnig On Sunday I visited the wonderful Gunby Hall in Lincolnshire. Here are the pics I took. THE HOUSE
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Happy songs
Luna These two used to make my dad fall about laughing:-
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by nicknotnicked in the thread Happy songs
nicknotnicked Actually, with hindsight maybe Robin Williams was the wrong guy to have in this video. :-(
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Happy songs
parsonstreet
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread A great speech regarding muslims.
bill jarvis
Joe 90
4 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Inheriting your parents Wealth
Bill. MC What is your benefit to the economy?
Okami Itto
2 Likes Okami Itto liked a post by Luna in the thread Why can't men have handbags?
Luna It would give Eddie Tranter apoplexy !
superwoman
4 Likes superwoman liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Inheriting your parents Wealth
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread A great speech regarding muslims.
bill jarvis
nicknotnicked
4 Likes nicknotnicked liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Inheriting your parents Wealth
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Pharmaceutical...
Dordie Scrot has promised to send this post to Bletchley Park, for decoding.
bill jarvis
4 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Inheriting your parents Wealth
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Dordie in the thread Pharmaceutical...
Dordie Scrot has promised to send this post to Bletchley Park, for decoding.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Doug in the thread Inheriting your parents Wealth
Doug Herein lies a problem. Muslims simply cannot tolerate gays, and here in the UK we do actually embrace gay culture these days. Incompatible. I know which 'd rather do without.
bill jarvis
Bill. MC This has recently happened in Spain after a boatload of filth was unloaded. The same sort of thing will IMO happen in the UK if Corbyn is ever elected to number 10. ...
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Global Warming.
Bill. MC While you on the other hand dish out abuse to anyone who has a different opinion from yourself. Does this also apply to Piers Corbyn?
Bill. MC
bill jarvis They're all government controlled, as proven by the Tommy Robinson blackout.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC