Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by Fork Me in the thread I found this to be very Funny and Mental
Fork Me I'm sure it was funny, but I doubt seeing one woman scream in his ear is worth watching 12 minutes of it...
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 107 - Sky
Luna Aurora by Emily Dickinson Of bronze and blaze The north, to-night! So adequate its forms, So preconcerted with itself, So distant to alarms, — An unconcern so sovereign To universe, or me, It paints my simple spirit ...
misty15
Luna He Wishes for the Cloths of Heaven by W B Yeats Had I the heavens’ embroidered cloths, Enwrought with golden and silver light, The blue and the dim and the dark cloths Of night and light and the half light, I would spread the cloths under your...
misty15
Luna My Heart leaps up by William Wordsworth My heart leaps up when I behold A rainbow in the sky: So was it when my life began; So is it now I am a man; So be it when I shall grow old, Or let me die! The Child is father of the Man;
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Juvenile things to snigger at
Scrotnig .
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Torquay Summer 2022
Scrotnig Day 1 Been to Salcombe today. Very nice. Only slight downside was the beach cafe, the Winking Prawn. Otherwise very nice but they are still doing Covid crap with one way systems etc. as part of this they try to get you to order via a website...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Torquay Summer 2022
Scrotnig Here we go! View from my hotel room.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Wearing reading glasses in a pub
Scrotnig Thought Iíd try it as Iím using an iPad. Itís great until you look across to the bar, forget which glasses you have on, and wonder if youíre pissed because everythingís blurred.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread I found this to be very Funny and Mental
TheDruid 3X3 Can't We All Ever Get Along?! 3X3
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 107 - Sky
misty15 THE STORMY SKY A pondering moment, gathering thoughts, For awhile pen laid aside, Then looking up, to find the window, Framed a masterpiece outside, A dramatic canvas covered with A dark and stormy scene, From palest grey to darkest black And all...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 107 - Sky
misty15 Stormy Skies Lightning crackles from cloud to cloud, Followed by thunder long and loud. I glance upward at darkening sky, Feeling the urge to take wing and fly. To be a part of the tumultuous storm, As howling winds embrace my form. Once more...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Is Scrotum still an 'A' ?
Chris Mitchell Even better!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Science!
parsonstreet I think colours are supposed to be the wavelengths of light an object can't absorb. Otherwise known as fairy dust.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Science!
parsonstreet I think plants are green because it makes them look nice. As God intended.
TheDruid 3X3
2 Likes TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread The Veil Nebula
Luna It is no wonder that our ancestors found mysticism and magic in what we now take for granted as natural phenomena - comets, eclipses etc., What, I wonder, would they have made of this beautiful nebula if they'd had the means to see it - it...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Now itís ďDisease XĒ
Scrotnig Letís face itÖ.however you voteÖ.you are either voting for Johnson or Starmer. No thanks to both. Corrupt.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Torquay Summer 2022
Scrotnig Day 1 Been to Salcombe today. Very nice. Only slight downside was the beach cafe, the Winking Prawn. Otherwise very nice but they are still doing Covid crap with one way systems etc. as part of this they try to get you to order via a website...
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Wearing reading glasses in a pub
Scrotnig Thought Iíd try it as Iím using an iPad. Itís great until you look across to the bar, forget which glasses you have on, and wonder if youíre pissed because everythingís blurred.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Science!
parsonstreet I think colours are supposed to be the wavelengths of light an object can't absorb. Otherwise known as fairy dust.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Is Scrotum still an 'A' ?
Reg Perrin Yeah, he even tolerates Ponsonby reasonably well and he managed Martha's tantrums like supernan.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Is Scrotum still an 'A' ?
Scrotnig Yes but I might educate them in the ways of The Viz.
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Science!
Scrotnig .
superwoman
2 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Juvenile things to snigger at
Scrotnig .
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Science!
parsonstreet ROFLMAO
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Do you believe Trans Women are WOMEN?
parsonstreet In gender critical circles we call them trans identified males. (TIMs and TIFs) I am now completely opposed to the identity theft and don't think anyone should be allowed to usurp another person or groups identity. Someone Feeling distress is...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC