Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread Tiger tests positive for Covid-19
Luna Don't even go there, Fred!
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Just for Bill MC
BobBobson An article on the BBC quoiting some civil servant sitting in a cushy public sector job with his nose in the government and corporate pig trough, says 5G is safe!? Oh well, that settles it then!
Fork Me
Memnoch I had a feeling you'd be a fan. I have calculated the precise overlap of our respective senses of humour:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Schools to reopen??
Lord Ponsonby Paedophile teachers will give the pupils excellent grades just in case.
Scrotnig
Fork Me Shooting Stars was fucking hilarious and anyone who disagrees is clearly a filthy foreigner that doesn't understand the British sense of humour. HTH
Chris Mitchell
Lord Ponsonby Yes, that's logical.
Plutonium
5 Likes Plutonium liked a post by misty15 in the thread A Little Bit More Law
misty15 TTORNEY: What is your date of birth? WITNESS: July 18th. ATTORNEY: What year? WITNESS: Every year. _____________________________________ ATTORNEY: How old is your son, the one living with you? WITNESS: Thirty-eight or thirty-five, I...
bill jarvis
2 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Thanks, Reg!
Fork Me God, you're a thick twat. Do you really think you need to be "an expert on matters of betting" to work out that since the Internet exists, Bookies are bound to be on it?
Plutonium
3 Likes Plutonium liked a post by misty15 in the thread The Law
misty15 ATTORNEY: Doctor, before you performed the autopsy, did you check for a pulse? WITNESS: No. ATTORNEY: Did you check for blood pressure? WITNESS: No. ATTORNEY: Did you check for breathing? WITNESS: No.. ATTORNEY: So, then it is possible...
Memnoch
2 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread When did Matt Lucas become an ultra-orthodox Jew?
Fork Me Shooting Stars was fucking hilarious and anyone who disagrees is clearly a filthy foreigner that doesn't understand the British sense of humour. HTH
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Schools to reopen??
Fork Me The announcement was made last week. The exam boards are asking schools to tell them 2 pieces of information. 1) The estimated grade the school think that student would get if they took the exam. This should be etimated by classwork, coursework,...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread A song for Coronavirus.
Lord Ponsonby Must have missed that one.
sphinx
Lord Ponsonby Gays are definitely responsible for this virus.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Is it ever funny when someone gets Coronavirus?
Memnoch CORRECTION: An earlier version of this article referenced reports regarding Yaakov Litzman blaming the coronavirus pandemic on homosexuality. The validity of this attribution is in dispute, and out of an abundance of caution that element of the...
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Boris Johnson is in intensive care :(
Memnoch He was born with a sarcasm bypass, will take that literally, "Like" it, and tell you You Are Perfectly Correct. And by the same logic, Boris will die because Henry Temple died in office of a fever. Seven PMs have died in office, which...
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Boris Johnson is in intensive care :(
Memnoch He was born with a sarcasm bypass, will take that literally, "Like" it, and tell you You Are Perfectly Correct. And by the same logic, Boris will die because Henry Temple died in office of a fever. Seven PMs have died in office, which...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Alice in the thread Schools to reopen??
Alice It was a news item on the BBC, some scientists are suggesting closing the schools is of limited value. We have six children out of 221 in at the moment and it's near impossible to keep them socially distanced, it's hard to understand such a concept...
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Is ditching consumerism ....?
Luna I enjoyed that narrow boat video, Fred, Thank you.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Alice in the thread Is ditching consumerism ....?
Alice All this pandemic stuff though does make you realise that the two most important things in life are food and shelter. The rest is just diversion. For example I've racks of clothes just sitting there, and so many shoes that I haven't even looked at...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Alice in the thread Schools to reopen??
Alice It was a news item on the BBC, some scientists are suggesting closing the schools is of limited value. We have six children out of 221 in at the moment and it's near impossible to keep them socially distanced, it's hard to understand such a concept...
Alice
2 Likes Alice liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Boris Johnson is in intensive care :(
Joe 90
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Boris Johnson taken to hospital
Joe 90 Yes, the Aldridge De Loughrey Private Hospital for the Terminally Posh is one of the most prestigious hospitals in the world. It's so exclusive that in order to be considered as a patient, you must first seek the approval of the Queen herself. And...
Lord Ponsonby
3 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Boris Johnson is in intensive care :(
Fairy_Nuff Oh, I don't think he'll be singing much, he needs to conserve oxygen. :yup:
Lord Ponsonby
6 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Boris Johnson is in intensive care :(
Fairy_Nuff Thanks for that, we don't seem to be getting much news about it here. :rolleyes:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Beltane Celebrations Stories
TheDruid 3X3 Oops, I meant that we are NOT Regulated to stay at Home. But it is Highly Encouraged. 3X3

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC