Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread How times change
Memnoch :blank:
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread How times change
Chris Mitchell I'm still in it, but I bumped off my brother in a cocaine-fuelled rage at one of Prince Andrew's parties.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Anyway
Lord Ponsonby Reg must be clever, he says 'bourgeoisie'.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Killing people
parsonstreet Maybe you need therapy?
BobBobson
3 Likes BobBobson liked a post by Okami Itto in the thread Killing people
Okami Itto Blow yourself up?
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by sphinx in the thread Anyway
sphinx I hope you were well paid for posting that!! :rolleyes: Perhaps *you* are drinking too much? :s8
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by superwoman in the thread How many sides does a circle have?
superwoman 2.........inside and outside
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Best election moment!
Plutonium I can't see any evidence of photoshopping. Hit me with it. She put on two left shoes, not actually a hanging offence.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Best election moment!
parsonstreet https://dorseteye.com/this-photoshopped-image-of-diane-abbott-merely-reflects-the-poisonous-ignorance-of-disability-within-uk/
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Best election moment!
Plutonium Well Reg, putting my gumshoe hat on, the photo you posted is clearly not the same as the photo in Metro, photoshopped or otherwise. While Abbott is wearing the same clothes in each photo, * In the Metro photo she is standing against a wall, outside...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Anyway
BobBobson You mean you are going to become the 'Liberal Party'? Think the LibDems already have your name, and are the remnants of the actual Liberal Party that Labour are seeking to become or indeed did become, before Corbyn so rudely interrupted. Not done...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Anyway
BobBobson The message was convoluted because the Labour Party no longer represents it's traditional socially conservative working class base. Corbyn had a choice of either pissing these people off, or pissing off cliched lefty wankers like yourself, who...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread This isn't a loss for Corbyn
Plutonium Well that doesn't really add to what you said before, does it? You're basically saying that people voted Conservative because they were "easily conned". Basically you are smart, and know the truth, and anybody who disagrees with you has been conned...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread This isn't a loss for Corbyn
Plutonium I wasn't making you an offer.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by sphinx in the thread How many sides does a circle have?
sphinx Twelve. :yup2:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Boris Johnson will crash and burn
Plutonium I never realised that alcohol affects hearing.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Boris Johnson will crash and burn
Scrotnig And then he won an election with the largest majority of any prime minster for thirty years, crushing Labour to dust in the process...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Boris Johnson will crash and burn
Plutonium If I bring some light relief to your sad, dismal, alcohol-fuelled life, I am glad to be of service, sir.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread The lefties are at it already
Plutonium Well I think it does matter. Nobody said that people don't have the right to protest. But what are they protesting against? Boris Johnson's election victory? Well that's democracy. It might not be the result they wanted, but do they want to overturn...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread The lefties are at it already
Plutonium Yes but protesting against what?
sphinx
Plutonium What did they represent then?
sphinx
Plutonium Agreed, we had an election, under an antiquated electoral system it is true, but under the terms of that system the Conservatives had an emphatic win. That's democracy. Same with the EU referendum; some people wanted a second referendum. You can't...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The lefties are at it already
Scrotnig But they are protesting a democratic result. They have a right to do so, of course, as I have a right to observe that democracy - yet again - only applies to lefties when it produces the results they want.
Joe 90
3 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Boris Johnson will crash and burn
Scrotnig And then he won an election with the largest majority of any prime minster for thirty years, crushing Labour to dust in the process...
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The lefties are at it already
Scrotnig But they are protesting a democratic result. They have a right to do so, of course, as I have a right to observe that democracy - yet again - only applies to lefties when it produces the results they want.

BC Forums Today's Posts Activity Stream Spy Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC