Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Should Private schools be banned?
LadyLush Absolutely correct. I home educated my kids because the system offered to them was one designed to make sure they learned to comply, complete tasks and follow instructions and very little else. Itís almost like they would like all the poorer kids to...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
Luna I think he has more sense than to let anyone control him!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
Luna That's so not true!
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
Scrotnig Thanks. I also went to a former boss's wedding at the end of July. Two weddings in three weeks, before that I'd never been to any. I wore a purple bow tie and a flowery waistcoat. :yup:
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
Scrotnig I didn't drink either. It was all a bit traumatic for me but I coped. 150 people at my former boss's 'do', about 25 at my brother's. Far too many people for me to be comfortable, but I got through it with a bit of good old fashioned British spunk.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by LadyLush in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
LadyLush Oh, everyone loves a bit of that...
LadyLush
1 Like LadyLush liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Boris Johnson will crash and burn
Lord Ponsonby You might as well.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Alice in the thread Three Favorite Veggies To Cook With
Alice I got one of those soupmaker thingies for my Birthday, my Mum thought it would come in useful. It is actually quite good, just chop whatever veg you've got in up, throw it in with a bit of water and set the programme for chunky or smooth. I throw...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Do you believe in the Soul?
LadyLush I canít imagine anything less fun.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Should Private schools be banned?
Lord Ponsonby All you've ever proven on here is that you are a drunken buffoon.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by LadyLush in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
LadyLush Oh, everyone loves a bit of that...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
Scrotnig Thanks. I also went to a former boss's wedding at the end of July. Two weddings in three weeks, before that I'd never been to any. I wore a purple bow tie and a flowery waistcoat. :yup:
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by LadyLush in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
LadyLush Congrats to your brother. Thatís lovely.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
Scrotnig However, I now have a sister in law! Never had one of those before. It's new. Also, saying things like "I was just saying to my sister in law the other day...." makes me sound like I come from a normal family. A bit.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
Lord Ponsonby He has a controlling boyfriend.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by LadyLush in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
Scrotnig However, I now have a sister in law! Never had one of those before. It's new. Also, saying things like "I was just saying to my sister in law the other day...." makes me sound like I come from a normal family. A bit.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Three Favorite Veggies To Cook With
LadyLush Cabbage, bean sprouts and garlic today.
LadyLush
1 Like LadyLush liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Boris Johnson will crash and burn
Reg Perrin You'll be laughing on the other side of your chapped arse.
LadyLush
3 Likes LadyLush liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
Chris Mitchell
Lord Ponsonby He has a controlling boyfriend.
LadyLush
3 Likes LadyLush liked a post by Alice in the thread Three Favorite Veggies To Cook With
Alice I got one of those soupmaker thingies for my Birthday, my Mum thought it would come in useful. It is actually quite good, just chop whatever veg you've got in up, throw it in with a bit of water and set the programme for chunky or smooth. I throw...
Scrotnig
3 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by LadyLush in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by LadyLush in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
LadyLush Damn. I was gonna buy a hat.
LadyLush
3 Likes LadyLush liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC