Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Nu-Lab
Lord Ponsonby In comparison with the Labour Party, yes.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Nu-Lab
Lord Ponsonby Their leader didn't have anyone murdered or start an illegal war.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Does the future exist?
Memnoch I have to say that's a most irresponsible comment. Now that you have so recklessly introduced the concept of Cosmic Climate Change, the Greens will sweep into power and increase the VAT on luxury far-right items like soap and breathing to infinity %...
bill jarvis
3 Likes bill jarvis liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Screaming advice.
Scrotnig My understanding is that you published your own name fairly recently. This (obviously) means people can use it.
Lord Ponsonby
1 Like Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread How will you vote in the general election?
Joe 90 What kind of bullshit creative spin is Pluto going to use to defend this latest self contradiction? No doubt all will be revealed, once he’s finished mopping the floor at the bank.
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Nu-Lab
Memnoch which had everything to do with Blair's wallet and sod all to do with the country.
Joe 90
3 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Dordie in the thread How will you vote in the general election?
Dordie I will vote by making a cross in a box.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by superwoman in the thread Does the future exist?
superwoman I hope it does.... Iím looking forward to Christmas.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Does the future exist?
Memnoch Not really. If the law that entropy always increases is correct then the Big Bang theory, or something akin to it, must also be true because the universe must have had a beginning otherwise entropy would have reached maximum an infinitely long time...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Nu-Lab
Lord Ponsonby Their leader didn't have anyone murdered or start an illegal war.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Got a job interview today
Plutonium He's fled.
sphinx
bill jarvis Jews aren't generally a threat, Islamists most certainly are.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Got a job interview today
Plutonium Like I said, you're out of your depth. Probably out of your skull as well.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Got a job interview today
Reg Perrin Well spotted!!!
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread How will you vote in the general election?
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Got a job interview today
Scrotnig Rivetting.
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Nu-Lab
Plutonium In a modified form; without the sleaze and the warmongering. What I say is this. In this country we use the First Past The Post electoral system, and I can't see that changing at least in general elections, in my remaining lifetime. FFTP favours a...
Dordie
1 Like Dordie liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Andrew Neil
Memnoch Granted, but asking a LibDim what she intends to do in government? There are other no-hopers he could play with and at least the Raving Loonies would have some entertainment value. She's just boring, answered every question with the same line about...
Memnoch
2 Likes Memnoch liked a post by Luna in the thread How will you vote in the general election?
Luna Whom ever we vote for won't make a bit of difference as no politician cares a jot about the wishes of the electorate!
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Andrew Neil
bill jarvis Use this thread to highlight some of your greatest moments. Won't take long.
LadyLush
3 Likes LadyLush liked a post by Dordie in the thread How will you vote in the general election?
Dordie
2 Likes Dordie liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The language in these forums is a disgrace
Fork Me Fuck off.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by LadyLush in the thread I Wish I could contribute to Life
LadyLush You do contribute to life. So congratulations on that.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread What is wrong with working?
Luna Absolute rot!
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread How will you vote in the general election?
Luna Whom ever we vote for won't make a bit of difference as no politician cares a jot about the wishes of the electorate!

BC Forums Today's Posts Activity Stream Spy Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC