Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Sloppy Joe
Memnoch Your species seems to have an unusual anatomy.
Chris Mitchell
Reg Perrin I bet he doesn't know the colour of a hedge sparrows egg.
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Nice to know it's not just BC!
Joe 90 I didn’t, I asked you. Presumably your idea of a holiday is packing your Primark tracksuit bottoms and faded Che Guevara tee-shirt, travelling all the way to a foreign country, necking a couple of litres of vodka and having another row with Mrs...
Reg Perrin
BobBobson Yer a cock yer a cock yer a cock. Let me see, I gave my money to Kraken and Bitfinex, UNREGULATED exchanges. Bitfinex servers in Hong Kong, business registered in British Virgin Islands, and offices in San Francisco. So their fiscal laws come...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Joe, explained
Joe 90 Oh. Did this happen during one of your vodka induced comas?
sphinx
Joe 90 I’m just flattered that a ‘busy’ chap like you considers me worthy of his precious time. Not that I’m suggesting you’re a complete fraud, or anything. :nod:
sphinx
Joe 90 Do you consider yourself one of them, Reg? I’m shit scared, Reg. Do you reckon I should scarper?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Nice to know it's not just BC!
Joe 90 He’s fuming! How could anyone possibly conclude otherwise?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Nice to know it's not just BC!
Joe 90 I didn’t, I asked you. Presumably your idea of a holiday is packing your Primark tracksuit bottoms and faded Che Guevara tee-shirt, travelling all the way to a foreign country, necking a couple of litres of vodka and having another row with Mrs...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread I'm going on my holidays
Memnoch It's going to be really great. In the midst of sun-drenched beaches, art, history, architecture and magnificent scenery I'm going to charge up my pad and have a slanging match with Joe. It'll be just as if I was really at home. In fact everyone will...
Joe 90
2 Likes Joe 90 liked a post by Memnoch in the thread I'm going on my holidays
Memnoch It's going to be really great. In the midst of sun-drenched beaches, art, history, architecture and magnificent scenery I'm going to charge up my pad and have a slanging match with Joe. It'll be just as if I was really at home. In fact everyone will...
Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by BobBobson in the thread BoJo the No-Show
BobBobson Well if it wasn't for all you authoritarian anti-democratic cliched lefty wankers wanting to block Brexit..... .......none of this would be happening.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Dominic Raab
Reg Perrin Sorry, you can't use the word prorogue, ponsonby doesn't understand it.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Dominic Raab
Plutonium I'm quite impressed by Rory Stewart, who has come out fighting, making clear to BoJo that he will have a fight on his hands if the latter tries to prorogue Parliament. It's no surprise that he nearly doubled his number of votes in the second round....
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread Nice to know it's not just BC!
Joe 90 Do you know much about self / psychological projection? No, of course you donít. Google it. Youíll still be none the wiser, but itíll be fun watching you try to convince everyone that you are.
sphinx
Joe 90 Still on holiday, Reg?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Hmmmm........
Lord Ponsonby It is because of all the Eastern European criminals we've been forced to import by the eu.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread QUIZ: Is Your English British or American?
Memnoch My English is English. It needs no qualifier. It is the definitive article.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Nice to know it's not just BC!
Memnoch You been moonlighting?
superwoman
bill jarvis He certainly makes some good points and is very knowledgeable.
superwoman
Lord Ponsonby Nobody would ever want to imitate you, apart from fork me and he's a dick as well.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Opposing religious viewpoints
Memnoch OK Go on, say "pathetic" and "rightard" and "c nt", we know how you love to use your entire vocabulary all at once.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Opposing religious viewpoints
Memnoch I haven't avoided anything. You tried to gainsay me for no reason other than my factual statement doesn't fit your doctrine. You lied about knowing what islamic scripture says and you failed to provide any evidence that it says the "exact opposite"...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Quiz! 'Spot the Trend' with Memnoch & Chums!
Reg Perrin I bet he doesn't know the colour of a hedge sparrows egg.
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Nice to know it's not just BC!
Chris Mitchell Yes, you do indeed demonstrate the poor quality of your insults in most of your posts.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC