Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Brexit dilemma for future history teachers
Memnoch From what? Your tantrums? No, I'm enjoying them. Do carry on.
Nice Fred
2 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Vape crisis
Luna Vaping is as disgusting as smoking.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Our latest trip is nearly over.
Chris Mitchell It's not as exciting as the walled garden with a pond in it at Lord P's care home. It has a little gnome with a fishing rod by it. Ponsonby now thinks he lives in a fishing village.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Is China a communist country?
Fork Me It's not communism, and totalitarianism is not a measure of whether a state is communist or not, and never has been. Communism is a wholly economic principle, it has nothing to do with totalitarianism, and the fact that most states that CALL...
Nice Fred
Lord Ponsonby I know. Proof is something that eventually puts dodgy teachers behind bars where they belong.
Roco
2 Likes Roco liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread These ignorant leavers who claim the EU is
Scrotnig If Leave does not happen, no democratic vote will have any authority ever again.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Is Fred nice?
parsonstreet Your on line persona is horrendous. HTH
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Our latest trip is nearly over.
Lord Ponsonby Imagine having to brag about going to Menorca. Costa Rica is somewhere he read about in some ultra left wing publication which mentions rich people going there. He doesn't even know where it is.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread Our latest trip is nearly over.
Dordie There's no kerfuffle, we're coming out.
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Luna in the thread Vape crisis
Luna Vaping is as disgusting as smoking.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by parsonstreet in the thread Is Fred nice?
parsonstreet Your on line persona is horrendous. HTH
Scrotnig
Memnoch That's not a top tip, it's just you being your usual bigoted self.
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread These ignorant leavers who claim the EU is
Scrotnig If Leave does not happen, no democratic vote will have any authority ever again.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread The Last One to Post wins
TheDruid 3X3 The Last to Post will be the Person who makes the Very Last Post on BC Forums before BC Forums Closes Down. When that Day Happens, No One Will Win. 3X3
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Brexit dilemma for future history teachers
Memnoch Oh I see. So people DID routinely starve to death in the UK before we were saved by the self-appointed ‹bermenschen. I'll update my little book of official truth.
sphinx
Nice Fred Yes, the Labour cowards were to scared to allow an election
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Have you noticed.....
Nice Fred I want to bet he will post some rubbish instead of answering.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Have you noticed.....
Nice Fred ......... all the angry remain lot are moaning about no democracy but they seem to have forgotten there was no democratic vote to enter the EU, and there was a democratic vote to leave it. When you mention these minor details, they point to the...
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by sphinx in the thread These ignorant leavers who claim the EU is
sphinx :biglaugh:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread These ignorant leavers who claim the EU is
Lord Ponsonby None of that with you eh Reg? You're completely stupid.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread These ignorant leavers who claim the EU is
Memnoch Interesting that you read the words "traitorous politicians that sell out their country" and somehow manage to read them as "anyone who disagrees".
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread These ignorant leavers who claim the EU is
Lord Ponsonby I said that they used to shoot traitors during the war. Anything else is a product of your imagination, you silly old queen.
sphinx
Scrotnig Oh dear. It seems someone may have posted an opinion a leftie doesn't like. Can you guess how I can tell?
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Another great money saving tip:
Chris Mitchell Except for that time you arrived late when getting the karaoke award for your performance of the can-can, but to be fair the delay was only because you'd had too much pink gin and your teeth fell out during the performance :yup2:
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Let's face it forum members.
Memnoch Nailed it.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC