Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

The New Prince
2 Likes The New Prince liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Knife crime is getting out of control
Reg Perrin Anyway.....I'm not engaging with this feeble trolling. Jolly Good.
The New Prince
2 Likes The New Prince liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Knife crime is getting out of control
Reg Perrin Is that the same logic as laws against Gun crime and homicide in the USA?
The New Prince
1 Like The New Prince liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Knife crime is getting out of control
Reg Perrin Whilst everyone would like to see knife crime eliminated anyone with any common sense knows that the causes are much more nuanced than tougher sentences will tackle. You remind me of the arseholes at the back of the stands at football matches who...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Knife crime is getting out of control
Reg Perrin Anyway.....I'm not engaging with this feeble trolling. Jolly Good.
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Knife crime is getting out of control
Reg Perrin Is that the same logic as laws against Gun crime and homicide in the USA?
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Morris Dancers
Bill. MC You should have pointed out to him that Scotch is a different language from Gaelic. This is because he is too thick to know the difference between Scotch and the Scottish dialect of Gaelic
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Morris Dancers
Reg Perrin And then there's the element of the same language developing phonetically over time and distance. There's a fascinating phonetic expert who demonstrates via YouTube a conversation between a Londoner and a Northerner (Cumbrian) in different years...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Morris Dancers
Bill. MC No, you've got it all wrong. Welsh and Gaelic are indeed Celtic languages, but there are two categories of Celtic languages - Brythonic and Goidelic. Welsh, Cornish, Cumbrian and Breton are Brythonic, while Irish and Manx are Goidelic. Irish and...
Bill. MC
2 Likes Bill. MC liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Morris Dancers
Chris Mitchell If you think of a family tree of languages, the ancestor of most (but not all) European languages is something called "Proto Indo European", spoken about 5,000 years ago (probably). It split into several families, one of which was Celtic. ...
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Knife crime is getting out of control
Scrotnig Here’s how to sort it. Small knife in public, 3 yrs minimum jail sentence, no leniency. Large knife, 7 yrs minimum jail sentence, no leniency. Attempt to use either on a person, 10 yrs minimum,no leniency. Use it to harm someone,...
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Morris Dancers
Chris Mitchell If you think of a family tree of languages, the ancestor of most (but not all) European languages is something called "Proto Indo European", spoken about 5,000 years ago (probably). It split into several families, one of which was Celtic. ...
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Privatisation is great!
Reg Perrin .. And we all know who's to blame.. .
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread The first of the 'Borrowing Days' !
Luna The last three days of March, which are often cold and stormy, are said to have been borrowed from April. "March borrowed from April three days, and they were ill. The first was snow and sleet, the next was cold and weet. The third was...
Fork Me
Chris Mitchell So Labour can only win when they adopt Tory policies. We're fucked.
Fork Me
Reg Perrin And it's all your fault.
Chris Mitchell
Scrotnig Our resident police officer was busy filling in the paperwork to close the thread. This does take some time, and was further delayed after he was called to an urgent "falling down a fire escape" during an arrest.
Chris Mitchell
Scrotnig Only D.I. Throttle can close threads.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Morris Dancers
Bill. MC During the 5th century AD, while the Anglo-Saxons were settling on Britain's eastern coasts, some Irish settled on the western coasts of Wales. Maybe the 3x3 druid has the impression that the descendants of these Irish settlers still kept the usage...
superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Scrotnig's "Seems Legit" Thread
Scrotnig Seems legit
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Fuckin Tories
Scrotnig Too many lefties genuinely thought the furlough scheme was "free money".
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Fuckin Tories
Reg Perrin I don't mind paying higher taxes for good public services. What we're experiencing right now is "you don't know what you've got til it's gone". I won't mind paying more under Labour if it's directed away from shareholders in the USA and pumped into...
NotLaup
1 Like NotLaup liked a post by Luna in the thread The New Hate Speech Law
Luna Appropriate! I'd kill 'them' first - very slowly, painfully, and there wouldn't be enough left to bury!
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by BobBobson in the thread Fuckin Tories
BobBobson What? You think all that Covid stimulus money just grows on trees? That there is what you call inflation. Naturally, folks wages (or ur GBFOP pay outs) have not increased at even nearly the same rates, but don't worry about that. It will be the...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread F.A.O.Bill.Mc
Luna It is a 'Wiithink Tech' - and I am delighted with it. Am going to buy another one for the Craft Room.
parsonstreet
1 Like parsonstreet liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread The Clapham acid attacker
Scrotnig The acid attacker, Abdul Ezedi was given a Muslim burial, even after gaining UK citizenship by converting to Christianity. Is it starting to hit home yet? Or are treacherous lefties still living in hope that these illegal immigrants have...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •