Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Reg Perrin
1 Like Reg Perrin liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Ze EU Empire
Fork Me Get a grip you daft twat.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by superwoman in the thread I will change my telephone number
superwoman first time for everything..........maybe Parson will be interested :s6
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Joe 90 in the thread I'm fed up with my union
Joe 90 Calm down, Chris.
sphinx
Joe 90 He’s furious.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread 9/11 Conspiracy Theory Explained in 5 Minutes
Nice Fred I still want to see an aircraft hit the pentagon, or even a set of holes big enough to have been made by a medium size 2 engined airliner. I'll believe the official story a lot more if I see either of those.
sphinx
Scrotnig On the contrary, I've really enjoyed watching Memnoch post it and make you look foolish. As usual.
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread The bank gave me a VIP card
Nice Fred A teacher in a mid range school will earn 3 to 5 million each month
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread The bank gave me a VIP card
Nice Fred Yes that's about right
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The bank gave me a VIP card
Chris Mitchell Just over seven grand, by the looks of it?
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread The bank gave me a VIP card
Nice Fred Seems if you have more than 125 million in the bank they give you the card. That's considered quite a lot of money out here but it's not really.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread Brexit dilemma for future history teachers
Nice Fred I think he's jealous I thought if something he didn't.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread British Columbia Wolf Cull
TheDruid 3X3 I got an email from a Druidistic Priestess Friend saying that the BC Government is planning on doing a Wolf Cull killing off 80% of the Wolf in the Caribou Valley so that the Herds of Caribou of that Region can make a come back: ...
sphinx
Joe 90 Stop whining Chris. You know I'm right. :cat:
sphinx
Joe 90 In which case it’s a movie quote, as well as a sporting quote. You dick. :cat:
sphinx
Joe 90 No, but he thinks hes Muhammad Ali.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Everybody in the thread I'm fed up with my union
Everybody Yeah......because only in the mind of a pretentious piss artist like you, could one of the most commonly referenced tv / movie quotes in recent memory only be known to those you consider to be culturally well versed. Wake up. You’re not Heisenberg.
Nice Fred
2 Likes Nice Fred liked a post by superwoman in the thread I will change my telephone number
superwoman first time for everything..........maybe Parson will be interested :s6
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by superwoman in the thread Brexit dilemma for future history teachers
superwoman maybe this will be of help...........https://www.ebay.co.uk/itm/Penis-Enlarger-Extender-Stretcher-Willy-Enlargement-Aid-Male-Mens-Sex-Developer-/232050442953
Chris Mitchell
superwoman Fred............. FUCK OFF :rofl::D:D
Chris Mitchell
Nice Fred Don't worry your pretty little head about it
Chris Mitchell
superwoman I don't have much to say about stuff, I have my opinions but as a rule keep them to myself, I just watch and listen. In the recent past I had a taste of a man who was just like that, ........ooh the temper tantrums and sulky silences I got when I...
Chris Mitchell
superwoman Nothing changes!
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread The bank gave me a VIP card
Nice Fred A teacher in a mid range school will earn 3 to 5 million each month
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Nice Fred in the thread The bank gave me a VIP card
Nice Fred Seems if you have more than 125 million in the bank they give you the card. That's considered quite a lot of money out here but it's not really.
Nice Fred
1 Like Nice Fred liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread The bank gave me a VIP card
Chris Mitchell I think your bank are extremely insulting. A lot of people on BC do indeed think you're a Very Irritating Prat, but for the bank to formalise it is outrageous. You should write a letter of complaint.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC