Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Youtube - TWATS
Fork Me At least with commercial TV they ads are in a sensible place, programs have a natural break point for the ad break. YouTube seems too be completely random, cutting to an ad in the middle of a fucking sentence (sometimes even the middle of a word). ...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread I was born in a town so small...
Luna ... any creatures (other than humans) bigger than ants were deported.
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread I was born in a town so small...
Fork Me ...that they had to bring in a stranger from elsewhere to show the children who not to talk to.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the Week - 11 - Colours
misty15 Symphony in Yellow by Oscar Wilde An omnibus across the bridge Crawls like a yellow butterfly And, here and there, a passer-by Shows like a little restless midge. Big barges full of yellow hay Are moored against the shadowy wharf, And, like a...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Dordie in the thread I was born in a town so small...
Dordie ...........everyone was fast asleep in bed by 7/30 every night.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Fork Me in the thread I was born in a town so small...
Fork Me ...that they had to bring in a stranger from elsewhere to show the children who not to talk to.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Track of the Day: Royalty
Reg Perrin At the height of the Ziggy Stardust persona and even in the gear from the Album.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Memnoch in the thread Track of the Day: Royalty
Memnoch Before Dr Hook & the Medicine Show shortened their name to just Dr Hook, a lot of their songs were about sex and drugs. This is one of the tamer ones... it's not explicitly stated who or what the "Queen" really is, but it's not hard to figure out:
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Royalty
Fork Me I don't put much classical music in these threads, but here's a composition by Henry VIII
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Track of the Day: Royalty
Scrotnig It would be wrong not to include Adam and the Ants, especially with this fantastic video featuring Diana Dors.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Day: Royalty
Plutonium How about some mobile royalty?
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Months of the Year
Fork Me June was looking difficult (I wanted a month reference, I didn't just want to put a June Carter song!). Then I remembered this...
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Royalty
Luna I had forgotten all about them!
Luna
2 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Royalty
Fork Me I don't put much classical music in these threads, but here's a composition by Henry VIII
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Royalty
Fork Me Rumour has it that Herman's Hermits recorded this at the demand of the record company and they hated it. It was put on their first album against their wishes.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Royalty
Fork Me ...and some more Calypso, I've already spoken about Calypso in general and Lord Invader in particular so I won't do so again here. This is a great example of Calypso documenting historical events as they happened. This is about the wedding between...
Scrotnig
1 Like Scrotnig liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the Week - 11 - Colours
Luna Colour by Christina Rossetti What is pink? a rose is pink By a fountain's brink. What is red? a poppy's red In its barley bed. What is blue? the sky is blue Where the clouds float thro'.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Lovely Fred in the thread Black Lancasters
Lovely Fred Given the mess the UK seems to be in, one wonders the same. However, the unbelievable courage those airmen must have had is indisputable.
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Months of the Year
Luna Two for the price of one here!
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Dordie in the thread Black Lancasters
Dordie 50,000 Bomber crew lost their lives
Lovely Fred
1 Like Lovely Fred liked a post by Luna in the thread Goats
Luna You'd have to catch me first - and if you read my posts properly you would see I was not being naughty. I''l go and see what havoc I can cause somewhere else!
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Walking Staff Making
TheDruid 3X3 Here is a way of making a Paracord Rope Handle that I might like to try: https://www.instructables.com/id/Rope-Handgrip-for-Hiking-Stick/ 3X3
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Day: Months of the Year
Luna Many versions of this one around - but I like this one!
Plutonium
Luna Here is a more up beat one -
Plutonium
1 Like Plutonium liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Track of the Day: Months of the Year
Fork Me Over half way now...

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC