Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

TheDruid 3X3
1 Like TheDruid 3X3 liked a post by Luna in the thread Beds Of Rice
Luna There are two types of Marsala wine, Kino, both from Sicily. A fortified dry one - used a lot in savoury dishes and a sweet one - served with desserts.
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Just found this review on Google maps.
Fork Me 5* Spend 2 days in this hotel. The rooms were ok. The customer service was always there for my request, they just had to wake me early. The food was not that bad. And it was free. The review is for Limassol Central Police Station.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Fork Me in the thread The cat is a dickface.
Fork Me
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Just found this review on Google maps.
Fork Me 5* Spend 2 days in this hotel. The rooms were ok. The customer service was always there for my request, they just had to wake me early. The food was not that bad. And it was free. The review is for Limassol Central Police Station.
Scrotnig
sphinx Disgusting.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Fork Me and Reg
Plutonium Somebody wake me up when he's gone. :s9
sphinx
Scrotnig This is in Eindhoven. Totally over the top response by the police, charging at people with horses and batons and shooting a girl straight in the face with a water cannon! Yes this is how you handle a pandemic. Absolute bullshit, this...
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Fork Me in the thread Just found this review on Google maps.
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by TheDruid 3X3 in the thread Rudy Giuliani For President of the USA!!!
TheDruid 3X3 Giuliani ran for President in 2008. I was Amazed that he did not Win a Single Primary. 3X3
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Rudy Giuliani For President of the USA!!!
Plutonium Check the dates, Luna. ;-)
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 35 - Fine Arts
misty15 The Man with the Hoe BY EDWIN MARKHAM Written after seeing Millet’s World-Famous Painting God made man in His own image, in the image of God made He him. —Genesis. Bowed by the weight of centuries he leans Upon his hoe and gazes on the ground, ...
Luna
1 Like Luna liked a post by misty15 in the thread Poem of the week - 35 - Fine Arts
misty15 When Earth's Last Picture is Painted When Earth's last picture is painted And the tubes are twisted and dried When the oldest colors have faded And the youngest critic has died We shall rest, and faith, we shall need it Lie down for...
Luna
misty15 Painting Feelings (Children) How do I paint happy? How do I paint sad? How do I paint angry, when someone makes me mad? How do I paint feelings? They're not somethin' that you see. And yet, they're so important
misty15
1 Like misty15 liked a post by Luna in the thread Poem of the week - 35 - Fine Arts
Luna Art by Herman Melville In placid hours well-pleased we dream Of many a brave unbodied scheme. But form to lend, pulsed life create, What unlike things must meet and mate: A flame to melt--a wind to freeze; Sad patience--joyous energies;...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Use your voice to end lockdowns
Scrotnig I've not heard of individual sites being shut down, but Twitter, Facebook and most notably YouTube are removing opinions that don't support lockdowns. Peter Hitchens, the journalist, also claims people who follow him on Twitter are having that...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Jokes in poor taste
Plutonium Which is exactly what Reg has been doing for several weeks now. In any case, it is relevant. * Somebody getting worked up over a one letter difference in spelling seems pretty 'spectrum' like behaviour to me. * I don't C&P jokes, I write...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Jokes in poor taste
Plutonium Spectrum.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Classical Composer of the week: Gounod
Luna
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Week: 11 - Girls Names
Plutonium This song was originally written in 1971 by US songwriters Scott English and Richard Kerr. It was adopted by Barry Manilow who changed the woman's name in the song from Brandy to Mandy to avoid confusion with the Looking Glass hit "Brandy (You're...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Luna in the thread Track of the Week: 11 - Girls Names
Luna Hard to believe this young man is now 80yrs old!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Track of the Week: 11 - Girls Names
Plutonium Whereas Emily was fictitious, Kathy in "Kathy's Song" was a real person. Many male artists sing about their past or present wives or girlfriends. Mary "Kathy" Chitty was a British woman whom Paul Simon met while he was living in London. The...
bill jarvis
Lord Ponsonby Given the territory, they probably ARE blokes.
Bill. MC
1 Like Bill. MC liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Does Time come in discrete units?
Plutonium No, time is a continuum. The 'units' we humans use for time are just convenient ways of measuring it.
Fork Me
1 Like Fork Me liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread Use your voice to end lockdowns
Chris Mitchell Actually, no. Social media is a terrible resource for accurate information, and neither does it reflect what "ordinary" people actually believe or want. It's a sounding board for people who shout more loudly than others, that's all.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Use your voice to end lockdowns
Reg Perrin Don't believe anything you read on social media. Including this.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC