Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

superwoman
1 Like superwoman liked a post by LadyLush in the thread My allotment and other stories
LadyLush I told my husband he was allowed one courgette plant, so we compromised and he planted 12... now heís moaning when I donít use all the massive courgettes he brings home. Acting like they took effort to grow.
LadyLush
1 Like LadyLush liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
Reg Perrin He's livid.
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by LadyLush in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
LadyLush I donít care about anyone elseís sexual partners, why would I? All I care about is how people treat me and how I in turn treat them. I donít need to go to any lengths to get affection, Iím just a decent lady and people love me for it, however I give...
sphinx
2 Likes sphinx liked a post by LadyLush in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
LadyLush I donít care about anyone elseís sexual partners, why would I? All I care about is how people treat me and how I in turn treat them. I donít need to go to any lengths to get affection, Iím just a decent lady and people love me for it, however I give...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
Lord Ponsonby Just listen to the most obnoxious arsehole on these forums.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by LadyLush in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
LadyLush Thatís not relevant really, it wasnít an appropriate response to what I said and makes no real sense. But Iíll address it for you, again, because I think you like it. I had a sexual relationship with a woman, if you can think it, I probably did it....
LadyLush
2 Likes LadyLush liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
Scrotnig Eeeeeuuurrrgh.
LadyLush
3 Likes LadyLush liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
Chris Mitchell You could just have had the yoghurt smoothie like all the other non-drinkers!
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by LadyLush in the thread The Netflix thread
LadyLush Yep, you get Amazon music and Prime reading too but I save more than the yearly cost just on my Christmas shopping deliveries, itís worth having.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Roco in the thread The Netflix thread
Roco Some of the Netflix originals are quite good. It is better than Amazon for the TV, but the main reason for getting Amazon prime is for the next day deliveries and the TV is a bonus.
Alice
1 Like Alice liked a post by LadyLush in the thread Should Private schools be banned?
LadyLush I appreciate the time you spend on me, I really do.
LadyLush
1 Like LadyLush liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
Chris Mitchell I think you touched a nerve there, LL :D
Roco
4 Likes Roco liked a post by sphinx in the thread We are not leaving
sphinx :rofl3: You lefties are such idiots.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by LadyLush in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
LadyLush Youíre not as astute as you seem to think you are, thatís okay though, itís the meanies who need kindness the most.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
Scrotnig Eeeeeuuurrrgh.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Should Private schools be banned?
Lord Ponsonby Yep, Mrs Perrin has done a runner.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Lord Ponsonby in the thread Should Private schools be banned?
Lord Ponsonby She's walked out again.
superwoman
3 Likes superwoman liked a post by LadyLush in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
LadyLush Oh, everyone loves a bit of that...
superwoman
6 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
Scrotnig Thanks. I also went to a former boss's wedding at the end of July. Two weddings in three weeks, before that I'd never been to any. I wore a purple bow tie and a flowery waistcoat. :yup:
superwoman
6 Likes superwoman liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
Scrotnig However, I now have a sister in law! Never had one of those before. It's new. Also, saying things like "I was just saying to my sister in law the other day...." makes me sound like I come from a normal family. A bit.
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Luna in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
Luna I think he has more sense than to let anyone control him!
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Luna in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
Luna That's so not true!
Alice
3 Likes Alice liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
Chris Mitchell You could just have had the yoghurt smoothie like all the other non-drinkers!
Alice
6 Likes Alice liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
Scrotnig Thanks. I also went to a former boss's wedding at the end of July. Two weddings in three weeks, before that I'd never been to any. I wore a purple bow tie and a flowery waistcoat. :yup:
Alice
6 Likes Alice liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread I think Scrotnig has got a girlfriend
Scrotnig However, I now have a sister in law! Never had one of those before. It's new. Also, saying things like "I was just saying to my sister in law the other day...." makes me sound like I come from a normal family. A bit.

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC