Latest Likes Given

Latest Liked Posts

Memnoch
1 Like Memnoch liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Jesus: The Best Person
Fairy_Nuff I'll say this just once. Stop being a dick. I'm not criticising Kino, you silly man, I'm criticising idiots who think that the only way to protest is by committing a mindless act that serves no positive purpose for said protest. If you want...
Lord Ponsonby
BobBobson Wow! Hey look everyone. Reg's daughter is picking up a brand new hire purchase Audi after her work today! Who would have thought that the daughter of Reg, the 11th favourite son of a poor 1950's working class family doctor, could one day be...
Fork Me
2 Likes Fork Me liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Eurovision
Reg Perrin "I wanna be 5th"
sphinx
BobBobson Wow! Hey look everyone. Reg's daughter is picking up a brand new hire purchase Audi after her work today! Who would have thought that the daughter of Reg, the 11th favourite son of a poor 1950's working class family doctor, could one day be...
Joe 90
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Eurovision
Scrotnig The problem with our song is it's dull and bland and sounds like a load of X-Factor pap. People say we do badly because nobody likes us but that's not the case. When we've actually put some effort in, such as in 2009 when Andrew Lloyd Webber wrote...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Plutonium in the thread Eurovision
Plutonium BTW what the f^^^ is Australia doing on Eurovision? It's about as far from Europe as it's possible to get, without leaving the Earth.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Dordie in the thread I voted....
Dordie I missed the vote..late back from swimming the English Chanel.
sphinx
LadyLush Itís unacceptable to cause anyone any deliberate suffering.
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Kill drug dealers?
Bill. MC Many Muslims use weed as a substitute for the alcohol banned by their religion.
Chris Mitchell
1 Like Chris Mitchell liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Kill drug dealers?
Bill. MC Soft drugs such as weed, acid, mushies and eckies should be legalized.
Chris Mitchell
2 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Reg Perrin in the thread Eurovision
Reg Perrin "I wanna be 5th"
Chris Mitchell
3 Likes Chris Mitchell liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Eurovision
Scrotnig The problem with our song is it's dull and bland and sounds like a load of X-Factor pap. People say we do badly because nobody likes us but that's not the case. When we've actually put some effort in, such as in 2009 when Andrew Lloyd Webber wrote...
Scrotnig
2 Likes Scrotnig liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Jesus: The Best Person
Fairy_Nuff For an adult to throw a pie at anybody is pathetic and childish. Regardless what a persons job is, everyone has a right to go about their daily lives without some prat assaulting them, whether you agree with them or not. :rolleyes:
Luna
3 Likes Luna liked a post by Scrotnig in the thread Eurovision
Plutonium
2 Likes Plutonium liked a post by Chris Mitchell in the thread What happened to the 'gay plague'?
Chris Mitchell Have you been living under a rock for the last two decades? This has to win the award for most stupid question on BC, and you were up against some strong competition. Well done!
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread EU Election Forum Poll 23rd May 2019
Bill. MC Four people have decided to 'do nothing', but they don't include me.
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Kill drug dealers?
Bill. MC I bet a lot of them like a sneaky pint of beer or glass of wine.
sphinx
3 Likes sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Kill drug dealers?
Bill. MC Many Muslims use weed as a substitute for the alcohol banned by their religion.
sphinx
BobBobson Since you are already pissed, I think you have no choice but to join Mrs P in your back yard for some cheap Aldi Markt branded Gin. Mind you, 5pm, doon the toon! Friday, after work. Your public will be expecting you!? It's a tough one m8.... I...
sphinx
1 Like sphinx liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Jesus: The Best Person
Bill. MC You must be a Fork Me sockpuppet, because your criticisms of The Druid 3x3 and Kinoronin's posts always go in tandem with that from Fork Me.
Lord Ponsonby
2 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Fairy_Nuff in the thread Jesus: The Best Person
Fairy_Nuff For an adult to throw a pie at anybody is pathetic and childish. Regardless what a persons job is, everyone has a right to go about their daily lives without some prat assaulting them, whether you agree with them or not. :rolleyes:
Reg Perrin
1 Like Reg Perrin liked a post by Alice in the thread Game of Thrones
Alice I kept thinking he was going to have some sort of superpower which would only come into play when 'winter' came but nothing. Then, when the Night King stood in front of him I thought here we go, this is it. Still nothing, so basically if it wasn't...
Fairy_Nuff
1 Like Fairy_Nuff liked a post by bill jarvis in the thread Jesus: The Best Person
bill jarvis Don't be ridiculous.
Lord Ponsonby
3 Likes Lord Ponsonby liked a post by Bill. MC in the thread Kill drug dealers?

BC Forums Create Account Today's Posts Activity Stream Latest Likes
  • Quick Links
  •  
    Make A Donation To BC